It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Impossible to invade successfully....until the joint U.S/Japanese Mech Forces Armada arrives.....after that...we're heading for the Middle East.

Still don't wanna volunteer?

Hey it's still more plausible then a lot of posts.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The last paragraph of the Op's link article which wasn't posted appears to be quite disconcerting.

China today is giddy with military power to the point of mass hysteria and extremely overconfident. They're ready for war, and they're anxious to go to war. They have a military strategy of attacking America's weak points that they believe will lead them to a quick victory, because America won't risk having its cities attacked. Nothing can be further from the truth. Generational Dynamics predicts that when China makes its move, and that day seems very close, then the war won't end until every nuclear weapon on all sides has been launched against some enemy's targets. By the end of the war, there could be some 3 billion deaths, leaving 4 billion of so survivors to carry on and try to rebuild the world.

As always If one side strikes then counter retaliation strikes from the US and it's Nuclear Allies would without doubt take place.

Would China risk total annihilation, I think not!
edit on 20-1-2013 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Care to tell me how my desiring to volunteer for a Japanese Mech Assault on China leads to me being Pro-Communism or alludes in anyway to me thinking China's a victim at all?

First of all...why would you want or why would anyone want or need you to volunteer for this...something that will never happen.

China constantly elludes to being a victim of the Western Powers during the 19th and early 20th Centuries. As well as elludes to this due to the Massive U.S. Naval presence that surrounds China at sea.

Split Infinity

Elludes? Did you forget the 8 nation alliance? How about Opium War? Tell me you read your history books before you comment like you knew what happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Not gonna happen.

Middle East could if the U.S. was attacked again.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

I am aware of these things and they are part of the way China acts and reacts to the Wesern Nations. The Japanese Invasion of China and Asia during WWII is also a very large sore point.

Still most of what is happening now is more about the Communist Party wanting appear strong and viable in the eyes of it's people.

The Chinese People are VERY CLOSE...perhaps 10 to 20 Years...to forcing Political Change in China. THAT is what is on the Chinese Communist Leaderships Mind.

If I were you...I would not assume to know what another is aware of...as well as make a simple debate of issues personal...especially when you have no idea who you are talking to.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
We don't need a war with China. I order all my supplies there for cheap on the dollar.

All this musical chairs between both countries is nonsense

Deep down our people love their people and vice vera. We will not be harming eachother anytime soon.

Now both governments?? Yea..screw them, their old insane people with no retirement plan.
edit on 20-1-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
China and India MUST have a war!
They are overpopulated and soon will be in an economic depression.
The only way to solve this problem is WAR!
Actually, most of Asia is overpopulated beyond belief... including Japan!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

You talk like the moment some skirmish starts between the U.S. and China...WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN because China knows what is as stake....that China would all of a sudden...over a single Chinese Ship sunk...and this would only happen if China was to start hostilities....that over one ship that China would Launch Nuclear Weapons? LOL! Come ON!

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. A Nuclear Power would only launch Nukes as a LAST RESORT and NO COUNTRY would EVER launch Nukes at the United States unless it had a Death Wish.

First of all the U.S. has a very good ABM Missile System that is RIGHT NOW Fully Deployed as there are SM-3 ABM's on every Aegis Class Cruiser as well as being on other U.S. Ships and are also deployed in Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Guam, parts of Japan, Midway, Iceland, Greenland....hell...you name it.

This Missile just recently destroyed a failing Satellite at ORBITAL DISTANCE and traveling at I believe either 14 to 18 Thousand MPH. That is a HELL of a lot higher and Faster than ANY Chinese Anti-Ship Missile or ICBM.

Not to mention the currently deployed to a small extent since this weapon system is still being deployed...FEL or Free Electron Laser with it's Targetting Satellite System and this Laser is Nuclear Powered and can Vaporize Multiple targets at the same time and once fully installed will constitute a Complete and Virtually Impenatrable Missile Shield as well as being capable of Offensive use.

Then you have U.S. Nuclear Forces...the most accurate, survivable and Lethal in the World that exist in VAST numbers. Along with U.S. AMB TECH. a country would have to be INSANE to launch Nukes at the U.S.

What you are saying is rediculous. China would not Launch Nukes and commit Suicide.

Split Infinity

Don't you get it?, 93% of us will be history in less than 10 years!
Nuclear arms were never meant to win a war, it was meant for SELF DESTRUCTION!
You must be very young and naive to think that a nuclear war is winnable... IT'S NOT!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Of course they are preparing to Police the world. The U.S. is falling in strength and won't have the ability to maintain that position much longer, regardless. China need not even help that...it's become a self sustaining fall now.

I've been greatly amused now for awhile in watching the threads by people who actually seem to believe that removing U.S Hegemony from all corners of the world will result in a freer world. Yeah.. Right... Well, that would assume that the patterns of history going back as far as history of civilization goes for this run are turned on their head 100% to see a never before experienced world order emerge for the benefit of all.

Naww... Trix are for kids. If the U.S. isn't the only vying for global influence? Nature won't tolerate a vacuum for long. It WILL be filled. Who is currently building or rebuilding Blue Water Naval power, Strategic Air Forces and global capability of Force Projection? Why, China and Russia ...and not necessarily in harmony for the long term, either.

This is an area I can actually chuckle for once as an American. It's ONE thing *I* don't have to worry about. The U.S. never attempted a direct run against China or Russia and they won't against us...even when we're in the low position Russia has been for most of the years following their collapse. It's the REST of the world that will enjoy the tender mercies of their 'influence'. I hope they are as much better than America as some would hope...since it doesn't appear theory in the long term.

I pretty much agree with what you say and I would add this is the opportune time for the US to pull back and heal its wounds and focus on itself and f the rest of the world who takes us for granted anyway. Get ourselves back to manufacturing and innovating and worry about ourselves for a while.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Greetings, retirednature,

Here is dictator hussein soetoro's plan, in case the Chinese launch.
[url=http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://theblacksphere.net/wp-content/uploads/obama-bows-hu-chinese-overlords-welcome-sad-hil l-news1-300x200.jpg&sa=X&ei=Evj7UJyGN-Of2QWVxoGACQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc4IA&usg=AFQjCNGIOvYUxNY62QnnEmCbrsmKOAzAYg]>>> LINK to soetoro's Contingency Plan

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
US first mistake was to not let the nazis AND Russians have Europe.The second is not admitting the error of the first.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I kind of want to cry.. Not because of China, but because people thinking that China will be the next World Power, and will win every war against the U.S. Yes, the signs are there. But, let us focus on how wars are fought.

It does not matter if you have the prettiest looking weapons, or the highest technological military, or the most TROOPS (I'm looking at you, China, and the Western people that love China so much, they wish China could 'dethrone' America, and bomb them to smithereens), that does NOT win a war. What wins a war, is game planning and intelligence, and with China boasting about being able to produce a 200 million man army? I don't think game planning and intelligence is on their "to-do list" lol

That's what people fail to understand, how war works. All they care about is how much firepower a country's military has. If I had an army of 40,000 soldiers holding out against 100 tanks, 200,000 soldiers and possibly 10 jet fighters that had no game planning (Except for wiping us out and capturing the area) and no intelligence? Whilst my army had intelligence on the enemy, how they fight, what they do, and had strategic plans to counter their attack, who do you think would win? Read up on some past military battles, and it'll tell you the outcome of this battle.

Sure, the extra firepower on the enemy side will give them a massive advantage over me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

couldnt agree more.

They will long for the days of American inteventionalism. The way I see it, Europe cant hope to exert any influence over China and the US will withdraw to its borders to solve internal problems that may arise. If not, they will look to an illegal use of biological weapons on China pared with nukes and other such End game weapons.

We will not have a single Chinese transport land on American soil. There is too much to risk being captured and REALLY have things turned on their head.

We would all lose MANY people, but the UN WANTS to reduce the world population. The US would follow their orders.....

While China has many hardened underground facilities, they arent full proof against biological agents. Nukes? maybe....germs...NO.

edit on 20-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Have a look at a comparison of US and Chinese forces:

en.wikipedia.org...

Ask yourself which side you'd rather be on at the moment.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
China will not go to war... China is in war. A hidden war.

China does not need weapons nor an army, they are already in the best position to win this war.

They have the money. That is their army. In the last years, China bought it's way to world domination. Look at African countries, how many of them are sold out to the Chinese?
The Chinese trade: resources and building contracts for infrastructure

China invest billions of dollars in foreign companies in Europe and the US... They have already won this war.

The yuan is far more stable than the usdollar. China is not bankrupt like the US or a lot of European states.

They will never start a regular war, because they would destroy their own economy.
But when it would come to a real war with weapons and armies, China would loose... They were never able to win a war by themselves.... just look into history books. They always had more soldiers, but lost. And who says it is not possible to invade China? What did the Japanese do in the second sino-japanese war? And Japan is a really small country compared to others.

edit on 20-1-2013 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
I wonder what makes China so sure the US is not going to respond to PLA aggression in the area.

That could be a costly mistake. Also, what if they attack one, and the others team up?
Maybe theres a secret deal or China really believes they can intimidate the US into not acting.

interesting times...

There is no way that the US would ever win a war against China. They weren't even able to win Vietnam, Iraq and are still getting their asses kicked in Afghanistan. All this technology amounts to and accomplishes absolutely nothing, except to make money for the defense industry.

Winning a war against a people with thousands of years of martial tradition is propaganda and extremely naive.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
China doesn't have enough fleet resources to police the world.

It doesn't matter that china has a large standing army, the US has enough air and naval superiority to cripple the majority of China's military strength without sacrificing many troops.

China is way behind on military tech also.

So no, they won't be policing the world any time soon. They are ten years off from even putting a dent unto the us military.

Which is why their long term goals include crippling and us economy and slowly stealing the us military tech.

Its going to take awhile though.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Remember when Red China was called Red China?

I wrote a very long time ago that Red China would become what they have become right after Kissinger and Nixon opened up relations with the US. Then after a few years most all of our Corporations started to see the advantages of producing lower quality goods and slave production. All to benefit the Uber Rich.

How many times have you bought something made in Red China and it either does'nt fit right or last as long as American made goods use to. Why? Cause nothing made with recycled materials or an unwilling work force can produce a quality product.

Now back to Red China.

Their Army is over 200,000,000 under arms. The problem for them has always been how to transport such a large force when you have no ships (troop carriers) or Transport planes to reach American soil without us detecting their advances. (But Janes has reported some disturbing stuff about what they are building)

So here is the crazy thing.
SInce we now demand products that once we could not afford as lower classes here in the states we now can have a duplicate of those products, far be it that they are of quality, but that does'nt matter as long as we have what others have.
So the Smog serves two purposes.

One is it shows the world how greed and covetousness has covered the globe and the Red Chinese are doing to themselves what we were doing in the 50's and 60's. We were breathing mass amounts of pollution. But we had a President who enacted the EPA and thank God for that.

Second, they care less about the smog that not even our Sats can't penetrate. Now that's a good thing for them for we can't see what they truly are doing.

They may own our money and may buy all the land and factories they wish here. But it does them no good unless they get their holdings.

Now my wife lived in Red China and came back with knowledge of their inner thoughts about the Whites.
They have a couple of names for us.
They first of all don't Love Us. They envy us and actually have great memories of the past unlike people in the US.

Here are a couple of names for US and whites.
The Long noses.
The white devils.
Now with a mindset like that you can visualize them wanting clean air and minerals wealth from either us or the World.
All they got to do is hack us out of existance and stop shipping us all the cheap crap we buy and the computer crazed populace would go completely nuts.

In one way they have gotten us over a barrel and it is moving ever faster to the waterfall and soon down we'll go.

I hate Communism and even the form that Red China has created. A Controlling body who has tasted the good life that riches can buy.
They will keep getting their way in other countries cause they need raw materials and oil just like Japan did when they decided they had enough of the US dictating to them where and what they should be doing.
No Country even Red China does'nt like to be told anything about their business.

We face a Great Danger not as much with them as with our own people when they can't buy anything anymore cause their money is worthless.
All is not being seen behind the Fog of China.
Also they are very secretive.
Actually they can War all they want and we won't have the Capital to protect any Country soon. We are running out of support from around the World and they all wish us to get out the Military Bases we have established.
Our time is gone as the One World Power, we need to face the facts.

The Great Babylon fell once and now the new one is on its way out also.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PythonDev

An invading war no, defensive war yes.

Read my above post.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hey ! they stole our "distract the people with drums of war in the media" trick !

I agree.

In reality they are just fear mongering to keep the people distracted and subservient to the state.

The top dogs in China ride the very same gravy train that the top dogs here and everywhere else are riding.
They wont risk derailing that, IMHO.

Meanwhile, chicken little says the sky is falling, as they rake in the profits $$$.

edit on 20-1-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join