World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
for all anybody knows, china has over 20,000 nuclear warheads.

the have been a nuclear power since the 50's.

and historically have kept relatively to themselves. all their problems have been internal or invasions and meddling by europeans.

there is no reason to see that philosophy change.

as long as you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone.

and given americas track record against asian warriors, it's better left that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I dont necessarily believe this, but ive heard conspiracies on here about the quake in Japan that caused the meltdown potentially being from a man made device. If such devices do exist, perhaps China has already made their move.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
As an active marine, ready to fight those communist pigs:

GO AHEAD CHINA MAKE MY DAY

I bet the Chinese are quaking in their boots. A marine you say?

On a less idiotic note, I sincerely hope this isn't the case, as not only will it encourage blatant -pseudo-racist crap from people like the above poster, but it will be a power change nobody will be used to or at least prepared for.

Whilst fools with rifles are all to happy to send themselves and quite possibly their own children to certain obliteration on both (all?) sides, the sensible, less hot-headed, less ape-like humans would much prefer diplomacy and peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

This is China using strong words for the sake of propaganda as well as a way to show it's own people it is not afraid of the United States...which it is...but to seem as beeing so in the Communist Parties veiw can only make the Party seem weak and thus ripe for Chinese citizens who are seeking more of a voice in their own Government to be able to plot and plan for the change from a Communist system to a Democratic one.

China KNOWS that if it should ever attempt any Military action against Japan that the United States would destroy any Chinese Forces that are involved with extreme predjudice. China would not have a chance.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It does make one wonder, will they give it a go or not, they really need to think
that one through though, i wouldn't count on the US sitting idly by when we could
actually go to a war with the excuse of honoring a defense agreement, I honestly
think they would jump a the chance, also i really don't see how any country in the
world thinks they can use nukes, that's a no win, we all know that, if they do then
we are all done for, even if its relatively few.......... destroying the world is hardly
gonna get anyone a reward.

If there is one thing our military has not done so far is to test our next gen tech
vs another major powers next gen tech, so i really doubt the US would pass up
the chance for at least a couple of small skirmishes.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have no doubt China will rise to be the next leading world power.
What did you think? That once America finishes it's fall, there would be no more world leaders?

LIfe on earth shall continue as before, with social structure on all levels, and hierarchy, and it will be someone elses turn to spread their culture far and wide, as it has always been.
We've only been a tiny blip on the timeline of human history.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If we go to war with China I'm joining the Marines...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Thats exactly what they are hoping for. To stay low on the radar. Read this article.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by retirednature

This is China using strong words for the sake of propaganda as well as a way to show it's own people it is not afraid of the United States...which it is...but to seem as beeing so in the Communist Parties veiw can only make the Party seem weak and thus ripe for Chinese citizens who are seeking more of a voice in their own Government to be able to plot and plan for the change from a Communist system to a Democratic one.

China KNOWS that if it should ever attempt any Military action against Japan that the United States would destroy any Chinese Forces that are involved with extreme predjudice. China would not have a chance.

Split Infinity

Split... you're not quite grasping the chain reaction of such a move. I'm not so sure the US can afford defend Japan right now specially starting a war with China. Ok, but let's ignore the chain reaction... China is not a bunch of untrained ragtags. In a conflict with conventional weapons it's foolish to underestimate China.

But we'll see... China does need a power shift on the pacific so, we'll see how the US deals with that - because it IS going to happen.

Plus the US will need allies. And China will need allies. Difference is... the US allies are not willing to fight China and its allies, if you think they will, they wont. The US will be alone in such a large conflict. Where China's allies are more than willing to fight the US.

Taking all into account... the number 1 military power fighting against the third... which can be helped by the second... worse case scenario of course, the US has no chance. Absolutely none. Here we can include conventional and nuclear - the US will lose.

Like I said, if you do all the math, it will be a very VERY costly mistake to underestimate China.

By the way... have any idea what the US thinks when they know that China can obliterate India in a snap? China can be faster with India than Russia was with Georgia.

But I insist. Look at the chain reaction. The US would instantly lose the pacific and the middle east. You see... this is like a game of chess and the King is in a very tight spot these days and even mere pawns can checkmate a King. And China is not a pawn.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

If you like the freedom to post on this board then you better hope China is never allowed to rise to any level that could threaten the dominance of the U.S. Military.

China is NOT the Worlds buddy. China is NOT a Country anyone here would want calling the shots. And luckily...China is Multiple Decades behind both U.S. Military Tech. as well as U.S. Military strength and capabilities.

Since the U.S. wrote Japan's Constitution after WWII...and that Constitution does not allow Japan to develop any Offensive Military Forces capable of attacking another country or to have a Military of such capability to rival a Country such as the U.S....it is by treaty the responsibility of U.S. Military Forces to defend Japan against all hostilities. And if China were to attack Japan there is an absolute 100% CERTAINTY that the U.S. Military would respond and counter attack China.

As I posted earlier...China KNOWS this and the latest issue is just propaganda as China is well aware that should it be so stupid as to attack Japan...it's Military would suffer complete and total obliteration in this region as U.S. Forces ARE MASSIVE.

But for you to think that the U.S. will EVER allow China to build up it's forces to a point that they would become a problem for U.S. Forces without the U.S. developing Weapon Systems and Military Tactics to handle ANYTHING China could muster...you are sadly mistaken.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

What you have just stated as far as Chinese Military Capabilities is incorrect and even China's own equal to the Joint Chiefs have many times admitted that China is Multiple Decades behind the Unite States Military in both Tech. and Capabilities.

The U.S. Pacific Fleet is MASSIVE. It has been specifically designed to both contain China as well as defeat any Chinese Military action. The U.S. has no intension or reason to ever attempt an invasion of China. What the U.S. Military and Navy is more than capable of is Militarily defeating any Chinese Invasion of any Pacific Nation and that includes Taiwan.

The Chinese Military has almost no ability to Project Military Forces and Force Projection is something that the U.S. is not only very good at as well as being the best at doing so...but is also the best at preventing any other nation from projecting Military Force. China has nothing in the way of a blue Water Navy and is just now attempting to build one. In order for China to Invade any Pacific Nation it would first need to send troops there by way of Sea as China also has very little in the ability to airlift forces to a battle unlike the USAF and Airforce Reserve which the two operate huge numbers of C-5's, C-17's and C-130's.

If China were to send a force to say...Japan. China's ships would be blown out of the water well before they were in any position to launch an attack as well as being unbelievably outclassed by the U.S. Navy. U.S. Air Force Bombers can strike at a moments notice anywhere...anytime and China has no answer to this.

You should really Google the U.S. Military Forces and especially the USN. Pacific Fleet as compared with the Chinese Navy and other services and compare them. There is no contest. China could not survive any such contest.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Bluesma

But for you to think that the U.S. will EVER allow China to build up it's forces to a point that they would become a problem for U.S. Forces without the U.S. developing Weapon Systems and Military Tactics to handle ANYTHING China could muster...you are sadly mistaken.

Split Infinity

War and world domination has always been mans game and will continue to be so. And each peoples that rise to the higher levels of power and penetrate other nations with their culture also, in their own turn, get influenced by those other cultures... they do not stay the same either.
I would not assume that China today will be the same as China tomorrow: no more than the USA was the same before and after their rise, nor was England, France, Rome, etc.

Furthermore, the means of penetration evolves along with man. The USA started their rise through the early form of battle, think of how it most effectively spread and seeded it's culture across the globe....it was through business. Consumerism was their most effective weapon. And through this vehicle also, the next global power shall rise.

We've all heard the tale of the tortoise and the hare! While we've been laying in the shade of our laurels and bragging about our strength and speed, others have been crawling by us taking a different route than we expected.

They need to polish up their image, and that is what they are doing. They don't need to use physical war to take that spot, but they will need to strut and at least LOOK like they got muscle. That's all.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

As I have stated before...the words coming out of China right now are ment for the Chinese People. The U.S. KNOWS that China is not so stupid as to follow through with such threats. The U.S. also KNOWS that China could not even be capable of carrying out any threat where the U.S. has Military Defense concerns.

I believe it was said best by an Officer in the Chinese Military who gave an interveiw to a German Media Reporter. This report was given after the first Chinese Navy Group to arrive near the disputed Japanese Island. He said...It was embarrassing. We sail all the way here from China and the U.S. Navy completely IGNORES US!

He went on to say...The whole point of this action was for our Navy to be seen as capable and to be taken seriously by U.S. Forces. It is now an imparitive of our Military and the Communist Party to develop a Blue Water Navy as well as have other countries have respect for our Navy and Forces in the Pacific...a region and ocean that is on the coast of China. Since for Hundreds of Years...Western Navies have come across this body of water to China and impose their will upon our Country such as the dishonor that was the British forcing us to lease them Hong Kong as well as Japanese invasion forces durring WWII...China has long desired and waited for the day it can be strong and have a navy capable of controlling this region.

So when our Navy sails to Japan and the U.S. Navy does not evenm take any notice or react in any serious or concerned manner...it makes us look rediculous.

Because of the offense China incurred this Island issue is growing to be a bigger problem than it really is and I believe if the U.S. is smart...unless China was to do something that was dangerous...I would continue to do the same thing...IGNORE THEM! They can't really cause any major issues given the stakes...and if they did...they would not be alive for very long.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So if China attacks an ally say Japan we would confiscate assets right?Loans are assets aren't they?
So if they hit a friendly nation we can nullify our debt and still be the good guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

ABSOLUTELY! LOL!

I have said this many times!

You want to screw around they you are risking all your money you lent us! LOL!

This was a MAJOR MISCALCULATION by the Chinese.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You keep repeating the same jingoistic crap in a lot of threads, but it still doesn't make it true.

The US military has been spending it's money on sophisticated white elephants that increase in cost exponentially and yet somehow still don't actually work.

The Chinese and their allies have bought LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of very simple missiles designed to do just one thing; sink US warships.

If there's a shooting war the US will lose it, but the above isn't the reason, it's just a symptom.....The real reason the US will lose is because the people who own, you want you to lose.

Look at what they are doing to you on the home front right now.....Are these the actions of people whose primary interest is the well being of US citizens?

These people want you broken, defeated and enslaved and if you don't wise up, they'll get it.
edit on 20-1-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Do you know how much the US Military spends on Defensive and offensive weapons? They have had a head start for nearly 60 years. No one really knows what weapons have been developed, but I will say this. I have to believe the United States is technologically superior in EVERY facet of Conventional war.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Tell that to the Iranians who pinched your drone quite recently, or perhaps to the FCOs of the British frigates that liked to lock their fire control radars onto your 'Stealth' aircraft in the Gulf decades back, just for giggles.....you've been sold duff goods and a pack of lies mate.

You reckon your military gets the best do you.....One word: Dragonscale.

Tells you how much your government really values your soldiers.
edit on 20-1-2013 by squarehead666 because: content/clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
you've been sold duff goods and a pack of lies mate.

Nope.

Do me a favor. Take a ride to Groom Lake, and drive right up to the base.....

Let me know what they have cooking.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join