It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
Neither was vietnams and we pulled out..... vietnam was/is not nearly as strong as china.

Why hasn't Vietnam invaded the United States then, since they already defeated the Americans once? Or better yet, the example of the Vietnamese shows us that China could be thousands of times stronger than the US and the US would still defeat a Chinese invasion.

I don't believe you are thinking straight on this question.

Couple in that there are more people who do not like us as opposed to liking us.

That is completely false. You watch too much TV.

Not to mention most of our gear is made in china, we have no industry.

That is also false in the military sector of the economy.

where is most of our fuel coming from?? from countries who do not like the USA.

Most of your fuel comes from Canada and yes Canadians are snobs, but they are no threat to their biggest customer, believe me. (I'm a lonely non snob in Canada.)

Our military is spread out and our financial back is broken.

You've been suckered by defense budget looters.

Now would there be an interest for a war between the USA and China?? I don't know..

I doubt it. America fought Japan once but that was in the time before it had conquered the Middle East. The likelihood of a war with China is miniscule, in my opinion. What would they fight over?

If it did happen I put my money on china. all the rats are leaving the USA.. rats aka business and industry.

It'll never happen unless the US goes way out of its way to make it happen.

In all honesty they won't even have to fire a single shot against the USA.. I think that when they begin to police the world it will be because the USA will no longer be able to do it. Simply because they will not be able to afford it.

China will never police the world. They don't care about the world in that way and they have no "white man's burden" mentality.

people continue to think war is won by technology, it helps but it is not the end all be all to the conflict.. there is more to it.

Irony alert.

I see a problem. You're not watching enough TV. All Americans need to turn their pockets inside out and buy more technology. That is the only way that the Military Industrial Complex will be able to suck America completely dry. What's wrong with you?

edit on 21-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by DOADOA
lol get real fellers, USA have the most powerful and advance military in the world. no country on earth can touch it right now. splitinfinity speculation on the matter is reasonable and theres depth to his judgement, nobdy else come close.

How did the guy make such an impression on you when he never deals with true dangers to America

DEBT
EXPONENTIAL ENEMY AND WARS
RUNAWAY GOVERNMENT
FALSE FLAGS
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS

you're right. but those were never subjects for debate. those are real dangers to america and he's telling you china isnt one of them and why.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Most security issues covered by the press in America are issues related to the security of America's defense contractors. Their position is analogous to the position of a Snickers bar salesman who has sold you more Snickers bars than you really need. This is a serious issue because having sold you so much of the product, continuing sales and the revenue stream from sales is now in peril. This is a matter of "national security" for the Snickers industry.

Snickers is responding by a two pronged attack on the American consumer. First there has to be rumors of impending famine and second there has to be payoffs to American legislators to get them to sign the checks for inventory that Americans don't need.

There is no other way for the SIC (Snickers Industrial Complex) to continue to cannibalize the American economy.

The business paradigm being followed is the one outlined by John Perkins in Confessions of an Economic Hitman. The primary tool used in this business approach, documented by him, is the hyper-inflated estimate of inventory required.

Fraud begins at home in America and then goes around the world. Americans need to wake up to the threat from within and to worry less, while maintaining vigilence, about threats from outside.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It also really helps that the Hsu Fu Chi Candy Cabal is running a similar game on the other side of the world.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Not to mention most of our gear is made in china, we have no industry.

That is also false in the military sector of the economy.

So I assume this article is false then? about Chinese made chips
defensetech.org...

Pretty big problem me thinks
the chips uses that they list

Most alarming is that the PA3 is considered to be one of the “most impenetrable” designs on the market. The chip is used in military “weapons, guidance, flight control, networking and communications” hardware, according to Skorobogatov’s report on his findings that was published last weekend. The PA3 is also used in civilian “nuclear power plants, power distribution, aerospace, aviation, public transport and automotive products,” according to Skorobogatov.

So maybe Iran did land that Hi-Tech drone of yours with assistance
edit on 21-1-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

I don't know what percentage of the US defense budget is spent on these chips but I suspect it is fairly small overall. The US spends most of its defense budget at home, I would bet.

If they spend most of it overseas then they really are doomed and most of the discussions on this subject are irrelevant.

If the US is borrowing money from China to spend in China on Trojan horses working for China, maybe they should just go whole hog and start head hunting in the Chinese civil service for a Chinese expert who will actually start sticking up for American interests.

There is an element of corporate insanity in all of this. I think a lot of international tensions originate in corporate boardrooms where things are not so black and white as they are made out to be in the press. That's really my focus, corporatism and how it needs to be watched carefully and reined in where necessary.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by penninja

Why have you been electing people who have sold America to the Chinese?

Come on, elect somebody else!

Look, America is an immigrant nation, the last century the movement was from Europe, in between we had a wave of Mexicans which has kind of ground to a halt, the Next is starting and it's Asian

This is NOT a bad thing, Americas demographics will always be affected by the outside

Given the world stage Islam? Africa? What we Could become as a nation

vs a wave of Asians?

Thank God

Not saying this from a RACE perspective but cultural... Misogynist Superstition vs, Zen, Atheist, Science....

Really not a terrible trend

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by ipsedixit

And they have been spending for YEARS.

Just imagine all the black projects.........we don't know of.

Imagine the boogie man in the closet.

Seriously, America needs to get real. America is the most secure nation on earth. The only threat facing America is the threat posed by its own elite class of transnational bankers and CEOs. They have been looting America for generations. They raise fears of foreign threats in order to facilitate the looting of the US treasury. They have actually sucked that well dry and overdrawn at the bank to the tune of trillions of dollars, the debt servicing charges for which Americans of modest means will have to pay the cost.

Americans need to clean their own house. When they are free of their own lying media they are going to discover that, amazingly, people like Elvis, Britney Spears and Levi Strauss conquered the world a long time ago, and nobody bothered to let Americans in on the secret, because it was bad for the looting business.

LOL

this video is honestly Exactly why America will remain strong via this cultural exchange

Seriously Europeans have no kids so what Civilization and culture on Earth can we depend on to PROSPER, feed us Good Immigrants, do Business with effectively and MIX together without without a serious culture clash that leads to internal violence

Chinese Hooter Girls... I Love you all... lol

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
how about russian jailbreak girls?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Yes , I Called for a " Pickup" .........Names UNCLE SAM , I Ordered the Shrimp Fried Rice and a Container of WhoopAhass . 5 Minutes ? ........OK , I'll Wait..........

i297.photobucket.com...: @@:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

You reply to my post does not even make sense nor what you imply that I have said is anything at all what I said.

I in no way have ever stated or even implied that a Nuclear War is Winable. Even if China was able to get a sincle ICBM through U.S. Missile Defense...this would be too high a price to pay to start a Nuclear WAR.

The same goes for China and in China's case...they do not have any form of viable ICBM Defense so for them to get involved in a Nuclear War with the U.S. would be absolute SUICIDE.

This is why I have been saying that CHINA is not so stupid to think that the U.S. would take any threat by China that were to threaten Nuclear War as serious. China also knows that the last thing the U.S. want's is a Nuclear War.

What I was talking about is the complete disparity of Military Forces that exists between China and the United States. Although China has greater Man Power such things are USELESS when we talk about Naval Warfare as what would be the medium in the even China was to attempt any invasion of Taiwan or Japan or any other Pacific Territory.

China just has no ability to Force Project and any Chinese Troop carrier would be sunk both quickly and easily by U.S. Forces. THIS is the reality of the Pacific Region.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

China has way too many problems at home to have the time or money to become the next Superpower. I have been around and I can tell you when you watch the Chinese Economic Boom on TV as the Chinese Communist Party loves to show video of all their new projects and buildings...what you do not see is the other 1.5 Billion People who live in poverty in China.

China will very soon have it's own Class Warfare and the cureent Rise of China as an Economic Power has been created by The United States.

The CIA and NSA along with Military Planners made a choice shortly after Nixons visit to China. The choice was...do we continue to treat mainland China as non-existant or do we nurture this budding relationship by allowing China to be able to sell goods to the worlds largest market...the U.S.?

Since the U.S. was worried about the Soviets and rightly so after Yeltsin displayed Soviet Military plans and timetables to invade the Middle East through Afghanistan...set up a warm weather Naval Shipyard off Kuwaitt and then invade Europe. These were VERY REAL PLANS with a timetable...not just standard contingency plans.

The U.S. allowed China access to U.S. Markets thereby strengthening our relationship to hedge the Soviets. After the fall of the Soviet Union it was decided to continue to allow China access to U.S. Markets in the hopes that China's Youth would undergo WESTERNIZATION as have many the youth of many countries around the world.

This has happened and a demonstration of this was seen as Chinese Students built a Chinese version of the Statue of Liberty in a Square which will go down in History as a place of slaughter for those Chinese who loved Freedom. The U.S. Intel. Groups underestimated the ruthless brutality of the Chinese Communist Party.

Now the U.S. finds itself as owing large amounts of money to China but this was a miscalculation by the Chinese Communist Party. In giving these loans to the U.S....China has effectually contained itself. Any Military action by China that the U.S. would see as a threat to U.S. National Security will have the effect of having the U.S. stop all loan payments to China as well as stop China from selling and shipping goods to the U.S.

As there is NOTHING that the U.S. purchases from China that is of any strategic need...the U.S. can easily go without such imports. China on the other hand cannot economically survive without U.S. Loan Payments or U.S. Goods Purchases since almost the entire Chinese Economy has been built and structured to serve the needs of U.S. Consumers. If the U.S. stopped allowing such shipments as well as stopped Loan Payments...China's Economy would collapse within a WEEK. This is not my assessment but the assessment of Walllstreet, the FED, the CIA, NSA, DIA and the World Bank.

China cannot survive without the United States. A Billion Chinese depend upon income generated from producing goods designated for sale to the U.S. Goods that the people of the United States can easily do without.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

In the even of a National Emergency there are 7 different Alert Conditions LERTCONS which can be called. The 7 LERTCONS are broken into 5 Defense Conditions...DEFCONS...and 2 Emergency Conditions...EMERGCONS.

Only once has the U.S. Military and only Strategic Air Command gone to DEFCON 2...during the Cuban Missile Crisis and U.S. Forces in Europe went to DEFCON 3.

As a result of the previously ordered state of DEFCON 3 Strategic Air Command ordered U.S. B-52 Bombers loaded with Thermonuclear Bombs into the air. As the Cuban Missile Crisis became even more of a threat the next day Startegic Air Command was ordered to DEFCON 2 and thus U.S. Bombers were ordered to be ready to begin to penetrate Soviet Airspace to drop Nuclear Weapons.

The point here is it is YOU who have no idea what DEFCON 2 means or what U.S.Forces would do or be prepared to do once DEFCON 2 is ordered.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If indeed a war started that would mean back to the stone ages for us. This has been one of my most profound and insightful comments.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If there is war, it is at America's behest.
If USA says war, there will be war, cos the Chinese aren't going anywhere. That's their backyard.

20 years ago, we laughed at their bloated armed forces, they took note and slimmed down accordingly, leaner and meaner and armed to the teeth today. They might not have a lot of tricks yet to be seen but as far as defending against the 7th Fleet, they have their DF-21D, care to play a game ? Even 15 years ago the 7th fleet could moved with impunity but today not even Guam or Okinawa are safe from them.

China might not have a blue water navy yet but what they have are enough to fight this so called coming war.

About IndoChina, any moves by Vietnam will be countered by Laos and Cambodia and possibly Thailand. Vietnam and The Phillipines might even get kick out from ASEAN for belligerencies toward their grand host China, which of course is their biggest market. Of 10 ASEAN members, 4 are claimnants to the Spratly Islands and only 2 have spoken out and the rest will suck up to China.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I would think China's "preparations" would be for its OWN people first.

Just MHO, if the rhetoric was true.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger82

By no means is China laying idle....but, people forget that the US has been at it a lot longer, and I really believe that the technological advantage is still in the US. China is good at stealing technology. I give them an A in that category.

Yep and good ol USA thought they where untouchable when they sent that U2 over Russia. Look where that landed them literally.

So are people so sure the US carrier groups can sit out of range still?
edit on 21-1-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

Dont know. But based on what the Chinese said, they are 20 years behind.........

You tell me......

You need to read some Sun-Tzu:

“Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;

When using our forces, we must seem inactive;

When we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;

When far away, we must make him believe we are near.”

Sun-Tzu "The Art of War"

He was Chinese you know.

But as I said earlier, this is all largely irrelevant.....The real reason that the US will fall is that the people who own the place want it to happen.

They've been f*****g you for years.....But you've stopped responding, you just just let them carry on, so they've got bored with you and want a new b***h now.

The very idea that the US is ever going to teach the Chinese anything about grand-strategy (I've read Brzezinski's books and compared to Sun-Tzu's they're laughable), let alone philosophy or culture, is the funniest thing I've heard in a long, long time.....All the US has achieved is to up the firepower stakes to armageddon level.

BTW - As I type this BBC News 24 - Asia Business Report has just reported that China has overtaken the US as the worlds biggest economy:

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 11-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: S&P/Content

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The US needs to let Japan off it's leash to build capability in case it is needed. Han Chinese are 18% of the world population. Any more conquest or ethno-nationalism by China in asia would have serious consequences for human bio-diverity. To put that in perspective the next largest ethnic group is only 4% of world population.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
what if there might be a civil war within china? the art of war was based on a civil war

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join