It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

piers morgan on the colbert show actually letting colbert talk....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Sorry bout the the bad quality.

So when hes on someone elses show he is calm, but his own show he is a complete nut case. I don't get this guy at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm just surprised of all people he let Colbert talk during an interview. His tactics would be frustrating to anyone, and with the way Piers does it, I thought his head would explode mid-interview when they announced who the guest was. That interview went well for 2 headstrong people who love to hear themselves talk.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why does he keep saying they have NO guns? Haven't our UK members told us they can still legally obtain guns?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Piers Morgan is the Bill O'Really of CNN.
Just another loud mouth pundit that little understands the subjects he addresses.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Colbert told the guy off, but he did it with good-natured humor. I don't think Morgan knew what hit him and by the time he figured out just exactly what Colbert had done, the segment was over.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So according to Piers, out of all the guns in the US, only .004% are used in gun murders.

11,000 / 300,000,000 = .00003667 (I even rounded up and generously left the gang bangers in there)

Whereas, in the UK where there are "zero" guns, but 35 murders a year. Since I can't divide by zero, let's say there are even 250,000 guns...

35 / 250,000 = .00014

In conclusion, even if the UK had over 250,000x the amount of guns Piers claims, .014% of them would have been used in murders.

.004% < .014%

Are my numbers wrong, or is this guy just a complete tool?

Seems like that little island country is a statistical phenomenon if "zero" guns can result in 35 gun murders eh?

edit on 19-1-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join