It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Hoax is falling apart subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Examiner.com

Quite possibly the most obvious example would be to point out that the entire gun control “debate” hinges on the fact that “assault” weapons were used to kill children and staff at the school. Even though it was reported, complete with video evidence the day after the shootings, the only so-called “assault” weapon at the scene had been left in the trunk of the car and was never used. (A car that ended up not belonging to the alledged shooter, Adam Lanza, or his mother after all).

When the whole country is being shown pictures of dead school children, the facts really don't matter anymore.
So yes, say goodbye to assault weapons, part 1 is complete. Part 2 handguns, to be continued...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
search function

bushmaster was used

you can go with your sources, I'm going with a trooper on scene that my family knows

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

search function

bushmaster was used

you can go with your sources, I'm going with a trooper on scene that my family knows

Search function

Pistols were used

You can go with your sources, I'm going with a LEO on scene that my family knows!

See how that works? No proof, just speculation and taking my word for it, like you expect people to believe you!

Where are the facts? There are too many discrepencies in what is true and not true, when it comes to the guns used in the crime.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Search function...

This whole topic is discussed ad nauseum

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Does the amount and type of rounds fired matches the amount and type used by lanza?

The rifle was in his car. How did he come back and put it in the car if he killed himself?

Where are the surveillance tapes showing him entering the building or exiting to put the rifle in the car?

Just the part with him entering and exiting would disprove any conspiracy.
edit on 19-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
There are numerous thread discussing the weapons at Sandy Hook.

*Thread Closed.*

top topics

join