It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA Cleans The Floor With Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They went after his support and he had to back down.

Insider Reports Obama Was Going For Total Gun Ban

Many of the Democrats voicing concern are up for re-election in 2014. A total of 20 Democratic seats are up in the next cycle — 22 when special elections are included.

And that's how you deal with that.

They will be back though after all this panic buying dies down. That will be the chance to stock up again for the next round.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
kinda funny. I notice source says dems were scared not by the gun control measures but only by being challenged to keep their jobs next election cycle. these scum bags are concerned only with their own bank accounts and nothing more. God forbid they be cast down from those cushy gov jobs into the real world to fight and struggle like the people who "elected" them. not impressed with the motives.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Politicians no longer need the financial backing of the NRA to win elections, because I assume that the Pharmaceutical companies pack a heavier financial punch.
www.reuters.com...

I'm just putting two and two together. Now that he's burnt his bridge with the NRA, the Pharmaceutical companies will now fill the coffers.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Exactly, they only care about themselves so you hit them wear it hurts, their cushy lives of privilege.

top topics

join