It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook a more informed opinion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity
I believe there is a fourth that occurred hear on the west coast. I'm looking for it now.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I followed this guys blog for awhile but haven't yet watched that video. But in the mean time feel free to take a break and view another video on topic and do enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I was only going to post thit video to your thread but it was closed so this thread is the result..

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Nevertheless

The madman is also dead.

Which begs the question, why would a man bother to wear body armor to protect his life, and then shoot and kill himself?
This makes sense to you?

They changed the story on December 28, now they are saying he was wearing a utility vest with a lot of pockets where he had huge magazines capable to hold 100 rounds.

As for why would he wear armor if he was going to kill himself anyway, I think one of the reasons would be to blend in with the swat team and get out of there. like Leon in "The Professional"

Adama Lanza Was Not Wearing Bullet Proof Vest in Newtown Shooting, Police Say

Adam Lanza went into the Sandy Hook Elementary School wearing a utility vest, not a bullet proof vest, state police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said Thursday

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Nice thread Randy, thanks

Way too late to see the vid now but...

Be sure to watch the Joyce Riley interview with Mike Powers.

It rocks...

There is a new thread on it: US Naval Officer interview about Sandy Hook hoax

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A good thread is now hoaxed, but unlike most hoaxed threads, you can't post on it. Sealed, and it really upsets me because its about the rifle issue, or assault weapon.

1. it seems the shooter(s) only had pistols, and there are confused out and out lies in the media concerning this, contradictions.

compare this article from CNN with video from NBC

www.cnn.com...

(note CNN claims he had those 3 weapons)

video.today.msnbc.msn.com...

(they're told that there was no rifle or assault weapon, that the only one was locked in the trunk of his mother's car. BUT WAIT there are mixed accounts on who that car is registered to).

2. visiontoamerica.com...

Look at the inconsistencies here:

But at a press conference today the Medical Examiner said, “All the wounds I know of at this point were cause by the long weapon.” A reporter then clairifed, “So the rifle was the primary weapon?” The Medical Examiner replying, “Yes.”

So the assault rifle found outside the school in the trunk of Lanza’s car was used to kill every single person?

And the 4 handguns found inside the school weren’t used at all?

The report given by the school's Principal, who apparently shouldn't be alive to give that report, wasn't something you could apologize for, interviewing someone in person is hard to mistake.

And the woman who knew Nancy Lanza, and said Nancy was a good person and a kindergarden teacher, when that wasn't true, should have known as well, as she said she knew her.

And then the mystery of hoaxed threads, that's a real conspiracy.

Plus, the entire, distastefulness of researching and questioning this horrendous event, and realizing its not what you are told and you're government is not what they seem, something terrible is running your country.

The sure audacity, distastefulness of questioning authority, to question authority you're disrespecting dead children instead of honoring them by finding their killers, or exposing them. Truth and Justice. Serve and Protect.

It's not disasteful, but its service to humanity.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm there Murg. Thanks.

Unity

I can't find that other school shooting here in Ca. I know I saw it on TV. But the amount we've seen in the past month alone, smacks of BS.
edit on 20-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I was pretty much in line with the official story until I saw the TV interviews with some of the parents. IMO they were so scripted and contrived that I was forced to reevaluate the whole event. I don't know really what to think now but something is very strange about Sandy Hook. And after reviewing the inconsistencies, lies and misdirection it seems as if someone, something is reveling in the confusion. Ritualistic....

edit on 20-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've definitely been able to develop a more informed opinion concerning actors being involved in media events. But somehow the possible use of actors in the media only occurs around incidents that adhere to a possible

Political issue. Such as gun control.
edit on 22-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by randyvs

I was pretty much in line with the official story until I saw the TV interviews with some of the parents. IMO they were so scripted and contrived that I was forced to reevaluate the whole event. I don't know really what to think now but something is very strange about Sandy Hook. And after reviewing the inconsistencies, lies and misdirection it seems as if someone, something is reveling in the confusion. Ritualistic....

I absolutely agree. And for anyone to say that there isn't a template one can use that provides a commonality of grief among human beings, with'in 24 hrs of their child being gunned down in school ? They want us to believe there's no common reaction for that ?

That's loopy !
edit on 27-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join