It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook a more informed opinion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

The madman is also dead.

Which begs the question, why would a man bother to wear body armor to protect his life, and then shoot and kill himself?
This makes sense to you?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

This makes sense to you?

Cha ching and badda bing as we get down to da ting.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Which begs the question, why would a man bother to wear body armor to protect his life, and then shoot and kill himself?
This makes sense to you?

Yes it does.
Not many people like pain, nor do they like their plans to go wrong.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

This makes sense to you?

Yes it does.

THIS-
I do understand the Body Armor.

A perp doing this plans on dying not being injured and unable to finish himself off. By wearing the Armor he is assuring (or at least attempting to) that a bullet will not injure him and he winds up in a tiny Prison Cell.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I would imagine those same people don't like their brains blown out either.

Dark penguin

A perp

So is he just a perp or a madman ?
edit on 19-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

A union of those and the previously mention would be a super-set of the people, not the same people.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But I don't think a raving madman is going to give a crap either way partner. Again is this guy mad or a calculating perp ? Or neither ?

You've managed to convince me this is a conspiracy. Good job.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Dark penguin

A perp

So is he just a perp or a madman ?

Well, I used the word perp because this was not necessarily the act of a "madman"- Hear me out. A "madman" would IMO be someone who snapped and blindly acted out. This seems to me like there was far too much planning to be involved.

That said, he was obviously crazy (If in fact he did this)- But my "Body Armor" statement was more of general statement of someone wanting to get away with a crime like this (EDIT: I mean take it as far as possible and end it on their terms). For example, terrorists on suicide missions often wear body armor.

"madmen" seem to have zero planning involved and are set off on a rampage- But someone can still be "mad" and use forethought and planning to maximize their damage but would not be legally "Insane".

-Not sure if I am making sense here- I am multi-tasking. =P
edit on 19-1-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

You make an excellent point. Well done.

Just thought of something tho. You also have to throw in the autism factor so ........sounds a little more unlikely wouldn't you say ?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

This makes sense to you?

Yes it does.

The very fact that you understand this "lunatic murderer" and can get into his head so well, makes me fear for the lives of more potential victims! Perhaps you should be disarmed (if you own any arms) and incarcerated as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If you look, I removed my comment. I thought (by looking at the speaker in the video) he was someone else. So of course my comment would not have applied appropriately.

As far as my "truthers" comment ------ that term came to light after 9-11 which I was personally very active in. That's all I meant. I don't care for some group (who I do NOT support) to use a term associated with a different event.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some really good Threads have been closed on something that is most obviously not as the media presents. Not only that, 3 times now we have had drills going on at the same time as the event. 9/11. Aurora had something as well, something medical I believe, and Sandy Hook. Incredible the first time, not possible by the 3rd!.

They use outrage, distaste, insulted, offended by truth, (whereas, the only ones this serves are the real murderers and perps, the black ops behind the scenes and their bosses. If my child died I'd want the whole lies swept aside, be following all the conspiracies and chew up that line to get to the real perps!!!! I like real truth and justice!) All you have to do is research.

Well I'm insulted by them and by anyone who doesnt want the real guilty exposed and dealt with and everyone safe.

I'm downloading that, and the one put out on the James Holmes documentary.

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

I don't like things disappearing on me, when they're essentially needed.

Also, there is a drug mentioned that CIA possibly are using, that does away with will power, you own a person if you blow a little on them, and apparently does away with memory as well of an event. Can you imagine what they could be doing?

Roughly at 34 minutes they start to go into it.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by DarKPenguiN

You make an excellent point. Well done.

Just thought of something tho. You also have to throw in the autism factor so ........sounds a little more unlikely wouldn't you say ?

Totally- Lots of things do not add up...At all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The very fact that you understand this "lunatic murderer" and can get into his head so well, makes me fear for the lives of more potential victims! Perhaps you should be disarmed (if you own any arms) and incarcerated as well?

Ajay you know that's not right at all man. Very unfair to say the least. I my self understand very well most of what people consider babble from Charles Manson. That doesn't mean I stock Hollywood at night with my family members looking to commit mayhem and sleep under old west film locations.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

But I don't think a raving madman is going to give a crap either way partner. Again is this guy mad or a calculating perp ? Or neither ?

The guy was mentally ill. Just like all of those men who first kill their families before themselves because life was too unfair towards him, and it's everyone else's fault.
This guy is no different, except he seemed to be a loner and targeted another innocent group of people for whatever sick reason, instead of his wife and kids - as he had none.

What you think "a raving madman" (from a movie, perhaps?) would do is irrelevant. What is relevant is how these people actually behave.

You've managed to convince me this is a conspiracy. Good job.

I'm sorry, I think my words came out pretty much as they were supposed to.
The fact that you interpreted them so differently should also point towards the thought above that mad men could have a completely different set of ideas, priorities and views of the world. Agreed?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The very fact that you understand this "lunatic murderer" and can get into his head so well, makes me fear for the lives of more potential victims!

See my previous post. Surely you must've read/seen this behavior before where a "disappointed" family man kills his wife and children before himself, instead of just himself?

Don't worry. I have a very hard time disliking or hating anyone. And when I do dislike or hate someone, I simply couldn't care less.

Perhaps you should be disarmed (if you own any arms) and incarcerated as well?

I am disarmed.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are right and I apologize for that. It just irks my carcass when people seemingly claim to know the what went on in someone else's head. No one knows what is in another's head unless they are comparable or psychic!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Excellent post Unity. I meant to comment on someones post about the bias on you tube over the video I posted. Got side tracked but I must remember to that.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You are right and I apologize for that. It just irks my carcass when people seemingly claim to know the what went on in someone else's head. No one knows what is in another's head unless they are comparable or psychic!

Yet you're the one claiming that it makes no sense for the guy to wear protective gear?
Yet he both DID, and there is a very reasonable explanation as to why.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Now that's a right on post.

Didn't I say I would only be lurking ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join