It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Wants To Depopulate The World Through Vaccines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe he does... Maybe he doesn't... Who knows? Regardless, this is a pretty common theory that I'm sure many of you have heard. It's usually tied to the following quote and video from the TED conference -

"The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!" - Bill Gates

Come to find out, the reduction of population he refers to has nothing to do with killing people off using vaccines. Rather, he is referring to the research of Hans Rosling, who spoke later in the TED conference, which shows that better health and increased longevity of life leads to a decrease in overall population around the world.

So there you go. Does Bill Gates want to kill off a portion of people on earth using poisonous vaccines and abortion? I'll leave that for you to decide. One thing is for sure though. This quote, in it's context, is not an admission of his master plan.

edit on 19-1-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I knew where this thread were heading... Only problem is that they slip FERTILITY chemicals into these vaccines.
These chemicals were once researched for the purpose of lowering fertility to combat population growth yet years later they ended up in vaccines.
I wonder why??
And can you explain the fertility and sperm rates in western countries today?? How come we are now nearly infertile?? If the current trend continues then we will be completely infertile in a generation or two. Does this not worry you the least?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I always found that little speech of his very strange but he is a very strange guy.
I heard or read somewhere where he tried to explain his statements by saying this (paraphrasing btw)
If the people in third world countries knew that their children had a higher chance of living, they wouldnt have so many children.
So basically hes saying that some woman in africa has 10 children because only a few will survive.
I think hes full of crap myself

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
That's not what he was saying at all. It's well known that the higher standard of living a person has, the less kids they have on average. The less people there are, the less co2 gets let in the atmosphere from human actions.

It's more than clear what he is saying, from that clip alone, but especially if you watch his whole speech. You listen to too much fear mongering Alex Jones dis-info type programming. You've been pre-programmed to hear something boogie-manish from that speech to even interpret it that way.

edit on 19-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I knew where this thread were heading... Only problem is that they slip FERTILITY chemicals into these vaccines.
These chemicals were once researched for the purpose of lowering fertility to combat population growth yet years later they ended up in vaccines.
I wonder why??

Because an adult who has had a vaccine with "fertility chemicals" is somehow less fertile than a child who died of diphtheria, of course.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
he should start with a vaccine that stops the thousands of viruses that instantly infect any pc running his windows products.

the bright side is, if microsoft is involved, there is no chance of this ever succeeding.

like all depopulationists, he should be a leader for the cause and lead by example; start by depopulating the earth with himself and his family.

it would release billions of dollars of capital that can buy vaccines and other resources to comfortably support the rest of the population.

all these depopulationists want to depopulate the world of people other than themselves or their families, when you start to mention them, they shut up. it doesn't sound so nice when its you and your family being depopulated or sterilized.

plus, he's a software developer of all things, who takes anything that comes out of his mouth with any seriousness. literally the world ran before windows, it'll run without it.

so really bill gates isn't needed in the grand scheme of depopulationist theory. no one needs another version of windows.

edit on 19-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Interesting theory... They must have missed the fertility drugs in mine and my wife's vaccines... We're so damned fertile even birth control doesn't work... both my kids were conceived while my wife was on it... lol
edit on 19-1-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: ff

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

what's the phrase I'm looking for..... "No Shyte Sherlock!" You must have missed the sarcasm in my OP... lol

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

If the people in third world countries knew that their children had a higher chance of living, they wouldnt have so many children.

You don't even have to go that far. He straight up mentions birth control programs in the youtube clip. If more people have more access to birth control , then there is going to be less children produced.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by WaterBottle

what's the phrase I'm looking for..... "No Shyte Sherlock!" You must have missed the sarcasm in my OP... lol

Well I don't know. A ton of ATS members really believe Bill Gates had some sinister de-population plot in that speech.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bill Gates is an entrepreneur.

The more people on earth = the more copies of Windows he sells.

Why on earth would he want to REDUCE his potential buyer base?

Phffftttt.......

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This video is sooooo old, and has many threads about it already.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I'm well aware that the video has been around for a couple years and seen by many.... that was referenced in the OP.... However, I looked through a few of the threads quickly and couldn't find any reference to the second video as an explanation for the first one....
edit on 19-1-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: ff

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hans Rosling works for the dark side and his videos are more global health propaganda.

His Gapminder Foundation is very obviously focused on reducing population growth.

He is just another NWO team player who twists reality and perpetuates the NWO population reduction agenda along with Bill Gates and the rest of the "elite" gangsters.

We have been "programmed" to believe LIES our entire lives...

The truth IS out there but people such as Rosling are not where you will find it...

edit on 19-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Nothing wrong with making a new thread about a topic thats been discussed in the past. Gives new people and others a chance to participate.
You should know what happens when you try to revive an old thread, it almost never works.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Since people here are also big fans of Coast to Coast Radio and listen to George Norey. I have to ask if you listened to the show last night?

There was a caller named James who had his life changed because of calling in a few years ago and telling his story. He is an older man with no money, and was blind due to cataracts. Apparently a woman heard his story and decided to help him, with just one condition, anonymity. On top of the cataract surgery this man and woman also fixed up his entire house as it was basically falling down.

George protected their anonymity but he gave some great clues. One of which was that these two people had enough money to "buy half the world". They were also people that George used to think very little of.

Has anyone besides me noticed that George Norey has not said anything bad about Bill and Melinda Gates for several years?

Wanna bet the philanthropists that helped the blind man were Melinda and Bill Gates? You can claim all the conspiracies you want but I personally know of many examples of Bill and Melinda giving back to the world. Often under the condition of anonymity.

Not every wealthy "elite" is a bad person. Bill may have started out bad but I think Melinda turned him around.

Just an observation.

new topics

top topics

join