It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Government' Yet Another PTB Hoodwink?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm listening to these people, guest and host, on the Rense radio network, discuss anarchy. Here is something which is peeling away another layer of my matrix mind-veil, (which I was unaware of). (We all have many layers of those inculcated into us from birth.)
The (for me,) unconscious axiom, that we always need some kind of government, otherwise, people will be out of control.
But normal people who are not psychopathic, who love and are loved, and need something to do, which is productive and good, don't need a 'government'. They don't need law enforcement.
(For a rageing massive fire however, we would need some kind of government?)
It got me thinking about the 19th century. The old wild West and the robber barons. There --was-- The Government then, just as now. They had Federal Agents. They had Pinkerton before the FBI. And they used some of those to beat and kill unrestfull laborers on behalf of these robber barons.

All this while, I have been --vehemently-- against "Globalist Government"
BUT the US Government, for example, is a centralized tyrannical globalist-like (America being MY "globe") government on a smaller scale. BUT THE VERY SAME THING which I was deploring. "Globally". See?

Is it possible in this world today, to have NO government?

I believe that every individual, if they (us) were able to electrically run their own households (NO utility grid) that this would be the beginning of the end of any government, outside of smallish communities who desired to form their own.

For the very first time, I can say to you publicly, that I think the Answer to all that ails us is

NO government (???)
edit on 19-1-2013 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In the book 1984 Orwell explains that in the future Governments only job will be to convince the public that they are still needed. I think we are at that stage.

You couldnt waste the amount of revenue the western governments bring in if you tried. It must be such a hard job to think of things to waste our taxes on.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now they have the civilian arm hypnoed. And trained to hypno you and your family. I know this for a fact. Seen it been thru it. Protect yourselves and your families learn the tools there now using

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Just now I was wondering to myself as well, why we so desperately need electric grids, when my mother's grandparents and the previous thousands of years, did just fine without it. Granted, I love my air conditioning, but I am sick of TV.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have been thinking about, people who live in and or own thier own houses, and yet they have to hand alot of 'money' over to entities who are psychopathic crooks and liars, who then take our, for example, tax money, and use it to fund wars that kill brown children, and tsa agents who assault dying people.

WE ARE HANDING MONEY OVER TO CRIMINALS WITH NO CONSCIENCE. Every day.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

How do you define "will it work"?
It would work the same way as before we had governments. Wars between tribes and little progress in technology.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I have been thinking about, people who live in and or own thier own houses, and yet they have to hand alot of 'money' over to entities who are psychopathic crooks and liars, who then take our, for example, tax money, and use it to fund wars that kill brown children, and tsa agents who assault dying people.

WE ARE HANDING MONEY OVER TO CRIMINALS WITH NO CONSCIENCE. Every day.

But you're the one who gave them the power. If you don't like it, vote for another party. If you don't like what you have, create your own.
Democracy only works if you care for it. It's up to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Thats a good point. I was thinking that during those times, there were Kings.

I have this belief that is along the lines of David Icke, maybe not exactly, which someones or somethings, have been in place for a very long while, involved in fomenting our worst tendencies and ignorance.

But now we are awakening globally, due to the --internet-- , which did not exist until recent. (BUT that is due to our electric grids.)

I also think there was a golden age in antiquity, but something very bad happened to wreck it.

Does anyone believe humans can exist in a golden age? (At least a thousand years of peace and prosperity for ALL).

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hello. I am new to ats and checking things out. my brother is druid42. thanks.

top topics

join