page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by generik

It's a story from World Nut Daily (rationalwiki.org...), a site that is dribblingly insane. Please provide a cite that's credible.

Yet you quote a source that is EXTREME LEFT WING/COMMUNIST propaganda. Don't believe me? Here's a snip from the Ron Paul page:

Ron Paul loitered around the lunatic fringe before entering the 2012 Republican nomination process in 2010. He was supposedly gaining popularity thanks to the work of his fanbase, affectionately known as "Paulbots," "Paultards," or "Paulites," and most have, by now, seen the rabid shrieks of "RON PAUL 2008 2012!!1!!!" at least once on the Internet.

We would all appreciate it if you would not sully the conversation with communist propaganda. Thaaaanks.

As for the OP, if it is indeed true, this is the most disturbing thing this commie prez has done yet. I think the source needs to be confirmed, though.

edit on 19-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Erm, you think that Rationalwiki is an extreme left wing site? Really? Well, you are entitled to your own opinion. Can I mitigation point out that it was founded by people who were thrown out of Conservapedia for wanting it to contain those pesky things called "facts".

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Big Deal, Democrat Governor of Pennsylvania gave the Pennsylvania Turn Pike (A Federal Highway) to Spain to operate.

Germany's had an AirBase in New Mexico and has funded OUR Military projects down there. I wouldn't be surprised to find out not 1 of our Aircraft Carriers is even American owned. Probably also funded by some other country.

Obama sold out America to China when he sold them our LRAD technology. Israel got pee'd off because they KNOW soon they will have Palestinians using Chinese made LRAD's and pointing it at them.

China's the World's Super Power. THEY have the largest and most powerful military now. Our military is now a skeleton crew and couldn't stop China from taking over.

So Obama's selling Federal Land to China....big whoop. Join the fast growing group of unemployed homeless Americans without a country to call home.....soon to be exterminated.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I appreciate your point in that Obama is carrying on like those before him have done. However, wasn't this the man who came to Office on a platform of CHANGE from all that past ugliness?

Even if that weren't the case...is the fact we've been screwed over several Presidents any reason whatever to allow yet another one to gleefully keep on with the tradition of putting it to us all?

If it doesn't stop here by someone calling a halt..when? If not with Obama, who? Bush did his stuff because this same logic applied under him. He pushed the envelope and took things a bit further, but the same basic logic applied then as it is here. Others had done it..so 'it's not that bad, he's just doing President stuff'.

So what happens wiht the next President who takes what Obama is doing as merely a starting point for MORE...as Clinton did, Bush did and Obama did in turn? It's GOT to stop somewhere by choice or collapse. Choice would be so much better....and Obama happens to be the guy IN office at the moment.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

ATS search can be your friend ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
links to the Treaty signed some time ago ... and there are other results, please catch up.

ps, yes i know that link is to the Canadian Treaty but if anyone thinks it doesn't apply, then you need a bigger viewing platform.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Honor93 because: ps

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow! Researching this topic leads to all kinds of great headlines I haven't read before! Thanks!

Will Toledo, Ohio Be The First Major American City To Be Owned By China?

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

Why are the Chinese investing in Toledo?

finance.fortune.cnn.com...

What's China Buying In The U.S.? (New York)

www.forbes.com...

Chinese company to buy U.S. movie theater chain AMC

insidemovies.ew.com...

Why Is The Obama Administration Allowing The Chinese Government To Buy Up U.S. Oil And Gas Deposits Worth Billions Of Dollars?

endoftheamericandream.com... lions-of-dollars

Fed Clears Way for Chinese Firms to Buy US Banks

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Oh boy, China and their military on US soil? Selling off federal lands to pay off debt Washington DC accrued through irresponsibility and stupidity? So it's not surprising these morons in DC would sell of US land/resources to China to pay off debts. God I hate politicians!

Wasn't China in Obama's corner recently disarming the American public?

The answer is yes.

Next question, when is it gonna be time to rid DC of these corrupt and immoral scum?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Why not try and authenticate the allegations rather than trusting some guff from WorldNutcaseDaily?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Why not read some posts in this very thread about the very subject at hand? :There are other sources other than WND, but feel free to ignore facts if that's what floats your boat captain.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Why not read some posts in this very thread about the very subject at hand? :There are other sources other than WND, but feel free to ignore facts if that's what floats your boat captain.

Yes, but I don't see any facts. Just a lot of wild allegations and baseless speculation. I've become increasingly disturbed by the number of "OMG! Obama's a traitor! I saw this guy on YouTube who said that an army of Albanian Communists funded by George Soros have burrowed beneath the Atlantic, funded by Chinese cash and are about to attack my aunt's basement because she used to do some drycleaning for a friend who was in the CIA!!!" threads on this site.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well, welcome to the internet where wild allegations thrive.

Whatever your opinion of Obama and his silly gang of criminals, its' clear that he is a traitor but not too worry because its not like he's alone or the first. The line of traitors is passed down from one Prez to the other. Obama is just the face for stupid people to blame while the real traitors stay out of the public eye while continuing their treasonous acts like unjust/illegal wars/conflicts, indefinite detention of US citizens, the Patriot Act, gun restrictions, killing US citizens on foreign soil with no due process (coming to a state near you!), and so on. So, in my humble opinion, Washington DC as a whole is completely corrupt and treasonous. They are all liars and only want to benefit themselves and their agendas.

But back to China. Sure, the wild allegations I would concur with is the Chinese military coming onto US soil but I wouldn't be surprised if that became a reality some day in our very near future. Fact is, the US Gov't is allowing China to buy up lots of our land and resources. China is trying to move on our resources, among others, via two of their major energy companies, CNOOC or Sinopec.

Nexen’s US Gulf oil fields key to CNOOC’s deepwater ambitions

(Canadian but too close too home)

HONG KONG: CNOOC Ltd’s purchase of Canadian energy producer Nexen Inc. may prove to be bittersweet if US regulators block the Chinese state-run oil company from taking over Nexen’s oilfields in the Gulf of Mexico.
CNOOC won a major coup recently by securing Ottawa’s consent for the $ 15.1 billion deal, China’s largest ever overseas acquisition, but the company is still waiting for approval from the US government.

China's Sinopec Moves Into Small U.S. Town

The town of Medicine Bow, Wyo., population less than 300, has become the unlikely location for the next phase of China's advance into the U.S. energy market.

An arm of state-controlled Sinopec Group, also known as China Petrochemical Corp., is planning to build an advanced facility there that will convert coal into gasoline, which will capture and reuse carbon dioxide otherwise emitted into the atmosphere.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is just nuts. I don't understand how Obama can sell US land to China without announcing this to the US people. What is the goal here? To reduce our deficit? How much did he increase it? How much monies did we throw down the drain with TARP?

I was thinking for a few years now that people were nuts for thinking Obama was "destroying America", but now... how can I deny this? He's either incompetent, else an enemy of the American people. How the hell did we elect this chump to two terms? I'm ashamed to say I live here in the US with all these damned dimwits.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

I wonder if this is the REAL reason
why Obama is doing his gun grab in full force all of a sudden?
If Americans are unarmed/disarmed it will make it easier for the
Chinese to come in and take over.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah...let's keep blaming Obama for something that international bankers started 20+ years ago.

You guys are falling for their scapegoat like fools.
Each time you blame Obama, they win. You're doing EXACTLY what they want you to do.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
obama: paybacks a *****.

who says paying a back debt has to be with cash.

maybe the chinese don't need hard currency. maybe they'll accept things that they don't have or are interested in.

who says the chinese have to be your enemy or any other country in the world.

this could start to building a bridge to peace. another country might take your advice and help if there is trust between them.

as trust and friendship means your advice is done out of sincerity and therefore most likely accepted.

its much better way to change the dangers of the world than arming an insurgency a killing thousands on both sides.

believe it or not, the chinese leadership and the iranian leadership could be sincere in protecting their respective people from all dangers, regardless of the source.

edit on 19-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

So he gets off the hook although he's continuing the process.

That doesn't make any damned sense!

I'm not sure you're going to find many people here who don't think the international bankers are at fault.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Gridrebel

I appreciate your point in that Obama is carrying on like those before him have done. However, wasn't this the man who came to Office on a platform of CHANGE from all that past ugliness?

Even if that weren't the case...is the fact we've been screwed over several Presidents any reason whatever to allow yet another one to gleefully keep on with the tradition of putting it to us all?

If it doesn't stop here by someone calling a halt..when? If not with Obama, who? Bush did his stuff because this same logic applied under him. He pushed the envelope and took things a bit further, but the same basic logic applied then as it is here. Others had done it..so 'it's not that bad, he's just doing President stuff'.

So what happens wiht the next President who takes what Obama is doing as merely a starting point for MORE...as Clinton did, Bush did and Obama did in turn? It's GOT to stop somewhere by choice or collapse. Choice would be so much better....and Obama happens to be the guy IN office at the moment.

Wrabbit, if you look at my prior posts, I have stated the very message you present. Obama promised change, AND hope, yet he has delivered neither. When Obamabots state he is following protocol, doing the same thing others have done before him, my first retort is: But he PROMISED he was different.

I agree with you, Obama unfortunately is not Hope & Change despite his claims otherwise. He has contradicted so many of his statements when he was a senator. He is vile IMHO mainly because he promised he was different, yet he is not.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Ghost375

So he gets off the hook although he's continuing the process.

That doesn't make any damned sense!

When there's a fire, do people blame the arsonist or the fire?

The international bankers are the arsonist, and obama is the fire.
And yes, you should always put out fires...but you have to catch the arsonist.
Everyone here is pointing fingers at and blaming the fire, while the arsonist gets away clean.

Obama is just a puppet. He's not the ringleader and people here seem to forget that. None of the things he's doing are his ideas.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by generik

It's a story from World Nut Daily (rationalwiki.org...), a site that is dribblingly insane. Please provide a cite that's credible.

In other words they are far more reliable that ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN etc. Did you notice that your hit site had not one actual factual challenge to WND and was nothing but ad-hominem attacks based on the fact they hate America and anything christian or conservative?

Back to the story at hand. This really needs to get exposed and routed before the Chinese fully develop their military bases on our territory. Otherwise I fear WWIII is not far around the bend.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think that this op is another piece of the puzzle discussed in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=917724
Where there has been a UCC filing for a $14.3 Trillion lien against the US with the department of Treasury signing off on it. btw $14.3 trillion was the amount of the US debt before the debt ceiling was raised last year.

Attached to the filing is a plan for extensive water works extending from the arctic to the gulf of mexico. And it sounded like a large development of the arctic was being planned. On a consirpacy note, is this the plan for HARRP. To change the jet stream and make the arctic ice free so it can be developed and possibly owned by the tptb.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join