It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message in a Bottle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Apparently a time will come to pass in which I leave myself a message to find. A message sent back and left lying in the sands of time just waiting to be stumbled upon, stumbled upon at just the right moment. A time when all hope was lost, a time when I was only just opening mine eyes. A message meant to help me survive through an emotionally chaotic period that could've gone one way or the other. The message said it all, it said so much I could never imagine to write it all down myself...

The message said "Hello."

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

The message said "Hello."

.....Message received......responding message......"Hello".

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Transmission receipt confirmation acknowledged...

The key resides within you. Follow your heart and be one with the universe. Follow your heart... Readmission to heaven

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Congratulations you've been selected to join the universes most prestigious organization. This organization is currently in the process of recruiting an army. In His army there is no chain of command, there are only Five Star Generals.

Job Requirements:
Heart

Job Responsibilities:
Follow your heart... he wants what He wants

Salary:
Everything you've ever wanted

And remember, just because you don't know what you've accomplished doesn't mean you haven't accomplished anything. Have fun!

Don't lose faith in Him either. The heart is a mysterious organ, He works in mysterious ways.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ground Zero:

They were wrong to throw you away. When they threw you away they threw Me away. Why care what those goof balls out there think of you, I love you. I think you're just the bees knees.

new topics

top topics

join