posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
Here are some of the ideas that I have found to be true. As I said, if this sounds wrong for you, that is completely ok. Follow your own path and
what you think is right. Remember, this reality is all about choice.
- Our soul/inner spiritual consciousness was never born and will never die. We are truly infinite and powerful spiritual beings.
- We are not this frail, finite, physical body. We are very advanced spiritual beings that come to this dense physical reality to learn from it. We
volunteered to come experience this dense, restricting and difficult reality. Only the strongest of the strong volunteered for this amazing
- We will continue to live many, many incarnations here until we begin to understand what truly powerful spiritual beings we really are and begin to
understand that it is within our power to leave whenever we want. Many people consider us to be slaves in this reality. Yes, we are! BUT, once we
begin to remember who we really are, we can't be held here any longer. We are really more powerful than most of us can imagine.
- Until we understand that we must walk through this world alone, we will never become the advanced beings we really are. Each of us have a unique
path to follow through this world. Your path is not my path. Until we stop depending on a teacher, guru, master, preacher or partner to show us the
way, we will never be free. This is a solitary journey and so we must walk our path alone.
- Our earthly family is not our real family. Our earthly family are usually just beings that came together for this incarnation to learn from each
other. Our family here are not people we can depend on any more than any other people in the world. In truth, all living beings are our brothers and
sisters, not just the ones we consider our immediate family.
- Our mind/ego is not who we really are. When we listen to our mind/ego to guide us instead of our heart, we will forever be led astray. It is only
once we learn to quiet our mind/ego and to listen to the subtle messages from our heart that we will begin to follow our true path.
- Fear is our worst and toughest adversary. If we understand that we are really infinite beings, we will begin to understand that we really have
nothing to fear in this world. Fear distracts us from our true path and keeps us lost and confused. Usually our greatest fears are issues that we need
to address the most. Our fears are teaching us a lesson to learn from. As crazy as it may seem, embrace your fears and deal with them with courage and
love in your heart.
- There are some beings that have not been incarnating here on Earth for very long and are really quite immature souls. However, there are some beings
that have been incarnating here on Earth for a very long time. These are known to us as old souls. The young immature souls are like young children,
at times doing bad things, throwing temper tantrums and hurting others. One spiritual being is not better or higher than any other, we are just each
at a different point in our journey. Jesus, Buddha and Krishna were old souls and there have been many others that we are not even aware of. They have
always been around to guide us. Evil people are just immature souls and are learning from every mistake they make.
- What is God? Imagine every living creature in this universe as a drop of water and God as the ocean. Therefore, with this view you can see that we
are each a PART of God. We are all therefore truly brothers and sisters. We are not lower level children to be controlled and guided by God. We are
all really a unique, piece or fractal of God! Therefore we are all sons/daughters of God.