It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUKMIN is an Imperial puppet group used to further American power.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

THE United States must be a leader in facilitating "urgent" progress for peace in the Middle East, Australian and British leaders say. Read more: www.news.com.au...

www.news.com.au...

I am seriously considering making plans to leave Australia for good after this. I hope China decides to isolate Australia in the Pacific and destroy it. Australia is a pathetic cowardly idiotic nation. Australias Government is determined to goi down with America. Australia is a dihonest nation that cant be trusted. A pathetic pathetic moron of a country.

Remember the latest nonsense CIA report thing that came out a few months ago? The one that admits that America is on the way out and there is nothing the CIA can do about it? And remember that it said that even though American power will decline and America will lose superpower status, the CIA thinks ( hopes )that America can remain the world leader because of its abilty to bring nations together in issues. What a joke that is after the UN vote on palistinian statehood. Did America bring nations together on that? Or did the world tell America and Israel to [SNIP] off? The world told America and Israel to [SNIP] off. America is no longer a leader.

Enter AUKMIN. It is AUKMINs job to beg America to do the things that America is going to do anyway. Amwerica now gets to act like they dont want to start wars all across the earth but they will if we really want them to. What an insulting joke.

Australia continues to prop America up. What the hell is wrong with our Government? China doesnt want us to be doing this nonsense. China should shut Australia out of the Asian Century. China should make an example of Australia. Destroy it through trade.

If Australia wants to be a jerk and lick Americas boots then [SNIP] this place. Who the hell wants to be Australian with the options we have government? Imperial zionist grubs. Pathetic pathetic nation. ( And no I am not a freaking terrorist ASIO. [SNIP] you you cowards. Cant even have an opinion in Australia without worrying about ASIO spying on you. Pretend Americans )

Best thing is to move to Asia. Australia is a loser of a country.
edit on 19-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

When you move to china will you still be able to log onto ATS?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Pretty sure ASIO has that already since I like to put my opinions on the internet.

And I never try to be anonymous on internet because people act like you have something to hide.
[snipped]

Australia sucks.

edit- [snipped] I think the world should follow Chinas lead and stop people posting on net as anonymous cowards. What do people have to hide?

Im not a terrorist so why cant I have an opinion?

ASIO are cowards.

I am not a terrorist or extremist.

I have opinions.

I am starting to think Australia will never change and I will have to move up to Asia. I do not want to live in a countrty where the government does the things they do in my name.
edit on 19-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: spelled my name wrong, That was a typo. The e doesnt go down on this keyboard sometimes

edit on Sat Jan 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal info removed

edit on Sat Jan 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

When you move to china will you still be able to log onto ATS?

Im not sure.

You can use it in Iran I read on another thread. Maybe.

I like to use China Daily Forum. Its good.

ATS is anti-China so maybe not.

edit- I dont plan on China. One of the MIST nations would be the place to go. I know a few guys that went to live in Indonesia and Phillipines. My brother going on holiday in a week and he will hit them all. Those Asian Nations above Australia are going awesome now.. Cheap living. Hot girls that dont expect too much. It sounds awesome. Philippines is at the top of my list.

edit- I guess I will have the same trouble in Phillipnes but its not my country. Its not in my name. Its not my fault what they do.

edit- I know Phillipines is not MIST but all those island nations above Australia are going awesome. They need westerners for certain things as those places grow.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, you have been deceived if you think that way. Bob Carr was adamant, no less than 6 months ago, about strengthening economic ties with China and at the same time rejecting US military bases here........

Foreign Minister Bob Carr rejected the idea of a permanent US military base in Australia. "In fact, the Americans will not seek it because of the cost involved at a time when they are going to have to produce more cuts in their defence spending," he told Sky News. "And second, because it doesn't fit with the way they project power. "But above all... it's not in Australia's interest."

Carr said Canberra understood China's military modernisation and accepted that its rise in economic power would be matched by a defence upgrade. "But just as we accept that, you, the Chinese, must accept that we are a small population holding a large continent and will, as we have done historically, look to an alliance with the United States," he said. "But we reject utterly any notion of containing China. We look to engage with China."Link...

permanent US military presence over on Garden Island

Ask yourself, why is all of this happening?

Why the "sudden" change in heart?

You do realise that every government and their elected representatives, globally, are mere puppets.

Same goes for the MSM.

"give em iPhones n XBox's and department stores and X-factor - that'll keep em preoccupied whilst we do our bidding"

The banksters are calling ALL the shots - just do an ATS search about House of Rockefeller, Rothchild, Morgan etc etc to get a firm grasp on what is really going on.

Here's a little insider info.........

Gorgon Project (Barrow Island) is potentially worth $300+ Billion to Australia.
-Major employer is Chevron (Kellogg group)
-Major customer is China.

Same with the Wheatstone and Inpex projects - big fat combo deal for Australia worth Billions+++ long term.

I'm dealing with both these players on a daily basis and spend half my time in Asia and China. I am subcontracted to Chevron.

ALL is not what it seems, everything that happens, happens for a reason - and every player you mentioned in your OP is onboard with the "Agenda"

Like they say - money talks and bulls#!t walks and in this regard the US and China are lovers and Australia is their little love nest.

Anyway, if you leave that means that there will be more beer for me so I no complain

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Yeah.

The world sucks.

edit- It seems to me that the shift to the east will continue.

America is being wound down. I just wish they would do it faster.

edit- thanks for the reply btw. Rare quality.

top topics

join