It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Lies -- No one cares

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
For the most part, the ATS community understands that politicians lie. They levy bold faced lies and their media counterparts either willfully ignore it or perpetrate it. The following a lie that one would think would make a citizen of a republic question who they have in office as their representative.

Joe Biden: Apparently Vice-President Biden heard the gun-shots that occurred in the Amish community while golfing nearby. The only thing is, the nearest golf-course is 5 miles away and they said that Biden was not there that day. VP Biden is using that instance to further his agenda as an advocate of "gun-violence" and is willingly lying about hearing those tragic shots that day.

Interestingly, in effort to find sources outside of the "right-wing" media, none of the typical big MSMs even bothered sending some lackey to find the truth.

This is the Vice President, the second in line, and he is willing to lie about hearing the shots that fateful day when in fact, there is probably no conceivable way he heard those shots from any golf course in the vicinity of that shooting.

It matters not though -- it pulls on the emotional heart-strings of the media watching public and they eat it up.

edit on 19-1-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

This reminds me of when Hilary Clinton was running for President in 2008.

She said when she visited Somalia as 1st lady she had to run to Marine 1 dodging sniper fire.
When in fact there were no snipers in the area, not to mention the Marines would not land the 1st lady anywhere there might be even the shadow of a whisper of possible sniper activity.

She pissed off a lot of the military with that statement.

But yes, they are all lying scum. And no one seems to care. I think it's expected at this point.

Edit
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thanks, that's right it was Bosnia.

edit on 19-1-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In all fairness to crazy joe biden he might not be lying he might actually believe that he was golfing there on that day and that he did hear gun shots. To me he seems really out of it like he has dementia or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is always the possibility that he did hear the shots, but lying about playing golf.

But why would he have been close enough to hear the shots and lie about where he was?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Actually it was Bosnia that she refered to. But yep, it was still a false claim.

‘Ol Joe will get a pass on this one as well. And anyone complaining about it will be vilified…par the norm in today’s MSM.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really, a headline today would be. . .

Politician Tells The Truth!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Really, a headline today would be. . .

Politician Tells The Truth!

"back in the day" When men would be driven to be leaders with integrity and humility, this kind of thing would be blown up for every one to see, and society (other upstanding honest good people) would be outraged. Today we are more worried about Lance Armstrong riding he little bike up a hill and how he cheated doing it.

Back in the day is long gone, our society has been infected with laziness and complacency, its up to the real men to take it back.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I no longer listen to the chickens cackling in the barnyard...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer112358
I no longer listen to the chickens cackling in the barnyard...

Maybe you should start listening.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
We dont know for sure he was lying.

When a nut hops from chair to chair to avoid the lava floor he honestly believes the floor is made of lava. Is that nut lying?

Give Joe the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he wasnt lying, maybe he's just bat # crazy?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

And how will that change anything? They will just put in a different hand puppet. Different face, same agenda.

You just can't believe that this game is completely fixed can you? Sorry, it means absolutely nothing.

It is just a puppet show to keep the kids entertained...

Honest.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer112358

I think we complicate things more than they need to be. I think its just a government that is infected with a class of people that are a part of a special little club. This special little club has benefits, giving the club members incentive to keep things the way they are, indoctrinate the new comers, make them complacent, and shun those who want to make things the way they should be. Those who want small limited effective government, accountability and leadership are the ones who aren't allowed in, you know, realistic honest patriotic Americans.

I used to think that there is some black magic cabal running the show, but I have been coming to realize this idea is what perpetuates our unwillingness to take a stand, it creates a situation that makes people feel powerless, and its an excuse for doing nothing.

edit on 19-1-2013 by sicksonezer0 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Got a link? I have no idea what you are talking about and, for all I know, you are lying yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Found this with google, the poster likely heard this story on Hannity, or the Mark Levin show, as I did. I think Hannity tends to put a Tin hat on things, but I also believe this story is true, because Joe Bin Biden has a motive behind telling a sad story. He was hoping to express the importance of gun control to him personally, that he takes it seriously.

He failed to show that it is not some one elses agenda, which every one knows it is. He failed because he was caught lying, his lying about something like this tells us there is likely a bigger picture, its not about gun control, its about patriot control.

Washington Times

Im sure there is more out there.

edit on 19-1-2013 by sicksonezer0 because: Added Content

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Another politician caught lying... What a surprise. We are in such a said state in this country that when a politician gets caught lying it barely raises an eyebrow. In fact its expected. Why do we expect the leaders of our countries to lie to us? Why is this acceptable? What's even more mind boggling is that since it is expected that all politicians lie, yet when listening to "their guy" the public falls for these lies when "their guy" tells them something they want to hear.

Of course the MSM doesn't want to check this lie out, they are paid for by the same people that Biden represents. Journalism in this country is dead. Instead we get emotional stories littered with half-truths and twisted logic.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thanks. My take is that he probably was there on that day, he probably did hear what sounded like gunshots, they probably were hunters, and it just happened to coincide with the rough timeframe that the shooting happened - I think the point being that he was in close proximity when a shooting happened. I know if that happened to me, it would certainly stick in my memory. I don't understand the hoopla here - the shootings definitely happened. Is there proof that he couldn't have been in the vicinity on that day back in 2006?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Another politician caught lying... What a surprise. We are in such a said state in this country that when a politician gets caught lying it barely raises an eyebrow. In fact its expected. Why do we expect the leaders of our countries to lie to us? Why is this acceptable? What's even more mind boggling is that since it is expected that all politicians lie, yet when listening to "their guy" the public falls for these lies when "their guy" tells them something they want to hear.

Of course the MSM doesn't want to check this lie out, they are paid for by the same people that Biden represents. Journalism in this country is dead. Instead we get emotional stories littered with half-truths and twisted logic.

Its disgusting, we have corrupt people that we hired via election, and they fail to do their jobs, and lie to our faces. We have news companies that rely on us for revenue outright lie to us.

There is a motive and incentive to be corrupt, and they do it right in front of us, like they don't even care anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well what do you expect? We (the people) reward this behavior by electing these goons and subscribing to the media. Its only natural that this behavior becomes the norm. If we don't hold these liars accountable than they will continue to do it. The responsibility lies with us to denounce this behavior.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Thanks. My take is that he probably was there on that day, he probably did hear what sounded like gunshots, they probably were hunters, and it just happened to coincide with the rough timeframe that the shooting happened - I think the point being that he was in close proximity when a shooting happened. I know if that happened to me, it would certainly stick in my memory. I don't understand the hoopla here - the shootings definitely happened. Is there proof that he couldn't have been in the vicinity on that day back in 2006?

Supposedly the manager of the Golf course said he was not there, and never has, but I don't know how true it is, its included in the article on wash. times.

“There’s a lot of things here that I find hard to believe,” Mr. King said. “I looked in my database, and he [Mr. Biden] is not in my database.” Even if Mr. Biden had played at the course that day, Mr. King said, “It’s very far-fetched that he would have heard it.”

Washington Times Article

The burden of proof lies with Mr. Biden and his handlers, because it is his Lie/Story. I have not heard anything that proves his claim that he heard innocent children getting shot by a criminal psychopath. His claim also conveys that now he has to do something to protect the children.

That something includes making it illegal for criminals to get guns, and criminals wouldn't want to do anything illegal.

edit on 19-1-2013 by sicksonezer0 because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I originally want to just start highlighting what they say; all of them. I can care less what letter sits behind their names.

In this instances, it would seem Vice President Biden is using that tragedy and his "recollection" of it to push his agenda. To me, this is the worst sort of lie a politician can engage in. It is sophistry and chicanery of the highest order. It is opportunistic and tugs at the emotional heart-strings and the MSM play them non-stop to the tune.

Let us though, for a second, give the VP the benefit of the doubt here. The story advances nothing and again, is purely emotional to get what he and his boss wants.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join