It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Chopper down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I just saw on the news. A chopper down in Australia.

au.news.yahoo.com...

Update, 3pm: A Channel Ten cameraman has been injured after a helicopter came down in Baskerville, east of Perth this morning.

Police said the chopper, which was carrying a male pilot and a cameraman, made a hard landing on Weir Road at about 10.30am.

The two men left the chopper and the cameraman was taken to Royal Perth Hospital in a stable condition and has since been discharged with minor injuries.

The pilot was not seriously injured in the crash.

Somethng just doesn't sit right with me. Why are they putting so many in the news?

I think they're preparing us for disclosure. They're making us used to seeing things fall from the sky, so when they aliens come they will be able to tell us it's a chopper and no one will believe it.

I didn't search for the news item, so sorry if it's posted.. that means someone else in WA thought "OMG disclosure is close!!!" as soon as they saw this obvious spyop.

edit on 19-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Not too sure how another chopper crashing with living passengers and pilot walking away from it with their lives, and being reported as such in the media, with pictures, being related to disclosure of UFOs?

Aircraft crash, it's inevitable.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Not too sure how another chopper crashing with living passengers and pilot walking away from it with their lives, and being reported as such in the media, with pictures, being related to disclosure of UFOs?

Exactly! It's inevitable. So why are we seeing them all over the news? Like they want us to notice helecopters like something that just falls from the sky, so when the ufo's come they can say it's just helecopters falling and everyone will go ""Ahh so that's what it is."".

no one will know.. and thats why they're trying to tell us. by using helecopters.

Don't you get it???

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

haha you're kidding right? Preparing us for things falling from the sky?

Me and a few mates went up for a ride that way, it's a very common road we use, and trust me, it was pretty real

It happened earlier today, so i would say it's on the news because it's actually news

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

I think the OP likes to exploit these events to make fun of conspiracy theorists.

Poor excuse for a human being if you ask me.

This thread is not funny.

@OP - no star for you
edit on 19-1-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

No one died. They both escaped
I'm starting to get the impression though that the OP is being sarcastic? Not quite sure
edit on 19-1-2013 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

I corrected my comment

I believe you are correct about the OP being sarcastic

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Point in case right there.

The conditioning process is in place and progressing according to plan.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Are you people f*cking idiots? I was up there this morning after it happened!

I think it's easy when you're on another part of the world to start over-analysing things.

Besides, I think they would've preferred sydney, or melbourne - not the hills region of one of the smallest, most isolated major cities in the world. Your proposal is almost laughable
edit on 19-1-2013 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Q: Do you know the difference between a helicopter and a typewriter?

A: One bolt........

new topics

top topics

join