It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

phenomenal reply asktheanimals! thanks!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by NickDC202

Here's a short sample, by no means exhaustive of how the story of the guns changed.

Suspect is dead - guns are either on or next to his body - how hard is it to know what they are and where they are found?

Perhaps he left the AR-15 and went to another room or area to shoot himself? Perhaps all these early reports of the AR-15 being in the trunk stem from one source who didn't really know what was going on? Or who was working on 2nd or third hand information communicated across multiple agencies. Perhaps all these early reports are based on the work of one reporter who made a mistake or misunderstood what was said to him or her? Perhaps there was mass confusion rather than an organized conspiracy.

Lots of possible prosaic explanations. As long as we're only speculating which is all anyone is doing now.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No more muckying up of the waters!! Lt Vance irked by conspiracy theories:

dated 1-24-13
www.ctpost.com...
Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade-school shooting in U.S. history, Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster....
"It's all these conspiracy theorists that are trying to mucky up the waters," said Vance, the longtime state police spokesman. ...
"There's no question that the AR-15 was used, the Bushmaster shot those children with multiple rounds and was instrumental in the massacre," (Connecticut Sens. Richard)Blumenthal told Hearst Newspapers on Thursday after a Capitol Hill news conference. "Those children and educators might well be alive today if not for the assault weapon and high-capacity magazines."

Apparently pistols or shotguns have never been used in any rage massacre.

/
edit on 25-1-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

I bet he has no idea how bad police officers "muckied up" the police radio that day.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I found where some of the original helicopter footage is from. I think the video we have seen is from 2 helicopters actually but this is some footage very similar to what we have and you hear a guy say that looks like an assault rifle doesn't it.........hence probably why they ran with the story "the" assault rifle was in the trunk yet they didn't realize they were looking at a shot gun.

www.nbcnewyork.com...#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Authorities-Retrieve-Rifle-from-Trunk-at-Shooting-Scene/183584891

That link will not direct link so you have to copy and paste and it shows up in Google.

edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

UPDATE: I just noticed you can click 2X to increase the HD and this is by far the clearest footage to date. What looked like a 2nd weapon before now looks like the shotgun magazine he is holding.
edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: UPDATE

edit on 25-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Great find! Good job smokinggun!
I think by sharing this you've done a great service to ATS showing folks that those of us who seek truth, look for everything to find it, even if that disproves our own hypothesis.
In my opinion, this is a prime example for others to see that and allow us to move forward to answer the many unresolved questions/ anomalies related to this tragedy.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

We're both right - the guy on top left is carrying the magazine but the guy on top right has a gun in each hand. Look carefully and the gun in his right hand is upside down and has a scope on it so it's the rifle while he carries the Saiga in his left hand.
You can't tell unless you view it in high res at full screen.
Video here www.nbcnewyork.com...

Found what I believe to be the after market stock on it - CCA SRS

edit on 26-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added picture

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also applies here.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Again relying on The MSM to form a theory,yet The one thing we all agree on is the msm either lies, or is incredibly flawed.

no. the msm is being used in these videos to show that the official story stinks to high heaven. you're correct that they're lying, but you want to distance that idea from applying to the official story.

nice try, its a debating tactic that has nothing to do with determining the truth of a matter, but rather winning an argument while being incorrect.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know what everyone is all in a twitter about, the Assault Weapons ban was shot down in congress, so it's a no go and you can all stop worrying, Newtown did nothing to your rights..

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

The gun ban isn't the point. The story still doesn't make any sense and if people are OK with being treated to irresponsible, outrageously bad reporting that simply retracts and moves on, then I guess that's that. I'm not OK with it. I would like to know how it is possible to report a dead body in a man's home and later be told that we should just never mind about all that...good god!

It's not about the gun ban. It's about the Millions of dollars pouring into Newtown, an affluent community with a County charitable fund sitting on 151 Million dollars that might be spent "healing" the families and first responders.

www.fccfoundation.org...

Instead they continue to solicit donations from the public. United Way has raised over 10 Million. Altogether these 60 or so funds have collected in excess of 15 Million dollars...when is enough enough?

Look into Sandy Hook Promise and it's partnership with Silicon Valley Angel Investor Ron Conway. It's all about the money. Gun rights was a diversion. We should all just stop paying attention now that the gun ban fell through? Please. It's just starting.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

You do realize that that fund supports other communities in Fairfield County besides Newtown and that not all of Fairfield is "affluent" I could name one community in FF that uses that pace and needs those funds a LOT more than Newtown did, Bridgeport, the city with the highest violent crime rate in the US.. So just focusing on the fact that the fund is in the same county as Newtown ignores everything else in that county.

Bridgeport is a festering cesspool, it needs those funds, diverting away from them to cover Newtown would have been a crime in itself.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

There it is. 151 Million dollars just sitting around. For whomever. My point is, charitable funds are rarely used for the stated purpose and the few benefit while the many do without.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by vkey08

The gun ban isn't the point. The story still doesn't make any sense and if people are OK with being treated to irresponsible, outrageously bad reporting that simply retracts and moves on, then I guess that's that. I'm not OK with it. I would like to know how it is possible to report a dead body in a man's home and later be told that we should just never mind about all that...good god!

It's not about the gun ban. It's about the Millions of dollars pouring into Newtown, an affluent community with a County charitable fund sitting on 151 Million dollars that might be spent "healing" the families and first responders.

www.fccfoundation.org...

Instead they continue to solicit donations from the public. United Way has raised over 10 Million. Altogether these 60 or so funds have collected in excess of 15 Million dollars...when is enough enough?

Look into Sandy Hook Promise and it's partnership with Silicon Valley Angel Investor Ron Conway. It's all about the money. Gun rights was a diversion. We should all just stop paying attention now that the gun ban fell through? Please. It's just starting.

That first morning of SH it was being reported on the half hour that there was a dead man in NJ, supposedly the shooter's father, and there was a missing girlfriend. That story carried on most of the day, and then "poof" the story disappears. That has always bothered me among so many, many other things in this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join