It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the weapon locations are WRONG
In this vid, you can see two white suit techs remove TWO long guns from the car. The shotgun is very clear, the other is in shadow, but its there at 2:28
www.youtube.com...#!
police report is wrong or a lie. I'm going to keep posting this until everyone acknowledges it, or the mods block me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Tucked into the last defense authorization bill was a law allowing for the use of Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens.

New Bill Legalizes Government Propaganda and Disinformation on American Citizens
vigilantcitizen.com...

I really have a hard time believing that this event happened at all given the time frame and a clear agenda. I mean come on, how many times in history have we seen kindergartners mowed down? Pair this with the timing and a clear Agenda and I for one am calling BS! Have you seen the parent who joking and laughing then when the camera rolls he is seen getting into character? Watch the above video!

Our government sponsors the death of hundreds if not thousands of children in Syria today. Kills children and other inocents with drones daily. Sponsored the killing of hundreds of thousands in Iraq and beyond (Some say one million+ in Iraq alone!). Kills Americans without trial or any type of due process.

White House wins fight to keep assassinations of Americans secret.
rt.com...

The Patriot Acts, the FISA domestic spy bill, the bailouts of corrupt international banks, attempts at CISPA and SOPA, actions like the NDAA authorizing the treatment of U.S. citizens as “enemy combatants” without rights to due process; all paint a picture so clear only a one-celled amoeba (or your average suburban yuppie) would not see it. You and I, and everyone else for that matter, have been designated potential targets of the state.

Its time to arm yourself, folks!
edit on 20-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

Another good catch......I just looked at my timeline for the radio stuff and it says 1 suspect down 3 times before he says " he should have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotgun." Why AFTER the suspect is found down is he saying someone else should have the shotgun? Because he sees shot gun shells but no gun and it is not next to him it's in the trunk already. Who ever used it dumped it there before cops arrived.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
postimage.org...

School Shooting number two. Is it a part of the bigger picture?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by stickywicket

Another good catch......I just looked at my timeline for the radio stuff and it says 1 suspect down 3 times before he says " he should have multiple weapons including long rifles and shotgun." Why AFTER the suspect is found down is he saying someone else should have the shotgun? Because he sees shot gun shells but no gun and it is not next to him it's in the trunk already. Who ever used it dumped it there before cops arrived.

Yes, could be possible. I find it very strange that the cop says "he SHOULD have mulitple weapons....". I really don't understand his wording here.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This whole thing is an absolute mess - which appears to be the exact goal.

I do not believe this tragedy was staged, even though I know it is possible that there may have been individuals involved, who played a fictional role in the massacre.

I believe all the children were murdered there, as-well-as the adults, but the method employed by the suspect/s responsible for the murders is the area where I feel the most deception comes from.

It's possible that this was not pre-planned in any way and the government picked up on the massacre immediately and began revealing details that favor a push for their relevant agendas. There was a thread a while back that mentioned the 'no need' theory, which goes something like this;

The government has no need to perpetrate incredibly evil mass murders to further the agenda associated with firearm massacres. The only thing they need to do is develop a plan with many discrepancies (used to keep the initial report malleable, so they can mold the 'official story' anyway they please), then wait for the next person to have a bad reaction to their anti-psychotic meds, subsequently experiencing a massive mental breakdown and going on a murderous rampage.

When that happens, they only need to reveal their pre-constructed storyline to satisfy the public launch of their agenda.

Personally, I do not believe this is what happened, though it is as plausible as any other idea.

I am sure most everyone has the MSM giving a lot of 'face-time' to the conspiracy theorist demographic. Just like with MSM reports of UFO sighting, they try to use a broad brush stroke to paint all conspiracy theorists as unstable, half-cocked, un-educated, and paranoid individuals.

I mention this because they seem to be comeplete hypocrites when it comes to conspiracies surrounding this tragedy.

Someone told me, a few years ago, what it takes to be charged with criminal conspiracy, when there is no video, audio, or forensic evidence of an individual pre-meditating a crime. You have probably heard of similar charges, as; conspiracy to commit robbery, conspiracy to commit homicide, etc.

I couldn't remember the exact definition, but I looked and found it online here:

An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors. ,

The underlined portion of the definition seems an awful lot like what the media and reporters have done.

The fact that news agencies are blatantly ignoring their own visual proof and confirmed reports; video showing 2 weapons being removed from the trunk and their reports of 4 hand-guns and only hand-guns being used during the massacre, could be described as conspiring to falsify and/or omit confirmed proof as a way to deceive the general public for an unspecified motivating factor.

The guilty always point at everyone else, so they can deflect questions and suspiciouns of their role in the criminal conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
the weapon locations are WRONG
In this vid, you can see two white suit techs remove TWO long guns from the car. The shotgun is very clear, the other is in shadow, but its there at 2:28
www.youtube.com...#!
police report is wrong or a lie. I'm going to keep posting this until everyone acknowledges it, or the mods block me.

No need to keep reposting it - had you followed the link I presented in the OP you would have found me saying the same thing.
Either we're both hallucinating the same thing or we're being lied to.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I know you had brought it up, but the vid I saw you had linked at the time was a short cropped/edited segment of a larger vid and only shows the shotgun being removed. The vid I'm linking to has the full search, included the techs actually pulling BOTH guns out. In fact, theres an early aerial shot that shows what looks like two weapons in the trunk, but I couldn't swear to that. The evidence, if real, goes completely against the official story. Its one thing to talk about it, but I think its got to be shoved in peoples faces.
There is so much conspiracy/disinfo going on out there, you'ld almost think someone was following Cass Sunsteins anti-conspiracy playbook. not that the gov would ever do that.www.
www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 20-1-2013 by robobbob because: expand

edit on 20-1-2013 by robobbob because: bbb

edit on 20-1-2013 by robobbob because: can't stop until I mess it up

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

That's just the thing about this shooting, as bad as corporate media has been on reporting it, the conspiracy media is doing the same by pushing their agenda also.

i was more interested in your subtle wordplay.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am just in awe at how the media can keep the people scrambling, scrutinizing the very details that the media themselves provide. Has any progress been made since day one to make better sense of the shooting?

This whole thing is already confusing and spun to the degree that no conclusion could ever be possible. People would never agree on one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HeyAHuman

Actually yes and no........

www.ctpost.com...

Vance said Tuesday's meeting was the first of many to be held in the future, adding, "We are doing everything we can to answer questions from the victims' families and we will continue to do so." Early in their investigation, State Police found a wealth of gaming material at the home Lanza shared with his mother, Nancy. Investigators have focused much of their probe on this area. Records of the Internet service provider for the Lanza home on Yogananda Street have been subpoenaed, as authorities attempt to backtrack and find gaming websites or chatrooms visited by Adam Lanza. Authorities also are attempting to reconstruct computer hard drives that Lanza attempted to destroy before or on the day of the shootings. That effort is proving arduous and may take months if not longer, the law enforcement source said.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

About that "rumba line" photo you are talking about. If you mean this one:

I saw somewhere that this was from a drill earlier than the shooting. After extensive searching I can't find that anywhere, maybe someone else can.

I did find this:

Link

Which is a blog entry from Nov. 12, 2012 with the photo in it. So I don't think it was taken at the shooting.

So essentially we have NO photos of the kids from that day. Very odd or is the media really that incompetent?

Excellent research you have been doing with sticking to facts and not unverified reports. S & F.

EDIT TO ADD: Hmm, the link for the photo at the above web site is to The Washington Post in Dec. so it means nothing really. Will continue to look to see it I can find the original posting talking about it being from a earlier drill.
edit on 21-1-2013 by BeyondTheFold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondTheFold

I've compared the cars in that shot to the helicopter footage - it's from the same day.
Newtown Bee took the picture then wrote the Dawn Hochsprung interview (after she was killed).
Some kind of crazy story, isn't it?
Thanks for the kudos, I see no other way than to stick with facts that are provable.
I see too much effort going in unproductive directions.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster..

Has anyone wondered WHY this situation had been so easy to pick apart? Maybe it's not simply about them taking our guns, but about putting 'conspiracy theorists' out in a negative light, even purposefully giving us things yo point out just to seem unstable.. Maybe even considering certain people that express certain views online 'mentally unstable'?

These are not dumb people, as much as we like to think they are.. I believe they are trying to come down on as many topics as possible with one swift movement.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Do you happen to have a notation on where I can find that in the audio recordings? I have listened to the one noted below but have not heard the one that says "we should have multiple weapons..."

9:56AM – Recording at 12:36: “Be advised, we have multiple weapons. Including one rifle and a shotgun” (3) See 12:36 of recording 3 at Police Recordings: Timeline Sandy Hook Elementary Shootings at Insanemedia

Link

You're doing really great work here. I'm still getting my head around the posts regarding Project Longevity and the one gun in the trunk report. Especially the one gun in the trunk report. I live in Ct as well and also feel that Gov. Malloy was genuinely shocked and distraught over what happened. (I'm not a supporter or against him either.)
edit on 21-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00001
That is strange the scanner audio says be advised we do have multiple weapons. including long rifles and shotgun.

Yeah I've never seen that adressed anywhere before. If they found the shotgun in the trunk after the fact as per the video, why'd the first cop to report on the scene make that statement unless there was a shotgun in the building when he got inside?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by glock19

I'm not an expert, but maybe they saw spent shell casings?

Shotgun casings and rifle casings are different, hence "multiple weapons. including long rifles and shotgun."

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
pay attentiom to the terminology..."assault weapons".

assault weapons were used!! Assault weapons

pay attentiom to the terminology..."assault weapons".

there are saying any semi auto gun...not just rifles and any gun designed for military or law enforcement. thats just about all guns out there..even bolt action and six shooters.

it is hard to find a gun in the world that wasnt designed or borrows from a design used by any military.

make no mistake.....they want all the guns!

there are saying any semi auto gun...not just rifles and any gun designed for military or law enforcement. thats just about all guns out there..even bolt action and six shooters.

it is hard to find a gun in the world that wasnt designed or borrows from a design used by any military.

make no mistake.....they want all the guns!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I think it was sunstien who made the brainwashing the public statement re anti gun laws
and a classic hypnotic technique is to provide mutually exclusive information to distract the conciuos mind while the brainwashing is slipped by the occupied mind

sandf for all the hard work ATA
i have been incomunicado out in the boonies and still I knew there would be stuff like you and fellow posters have turned up
its becoming a predictable trend

I wonder what is happening during the "never let a good crisis go to waste" sleight of hand distraction this time?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

I wonder what is happening during the "never let a good crisis go to waste" sleight of hand distraction this time?

I think a part of the sleight of hand is to make you think they only capitalize on a crisis and not manufacture it!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join