It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i don't recall seeing any news footage of children being led from the school. none. just a few 'interviews' with a couple of kids regarding what they saw/heard. but nothing in the way of actual video of kids fleeing/being led out of the school. of course i might simply have missed just such a news report among the general media melee. but if the only visual capture of the evacuation of all those kids is the photo of a couple of cops and a line of children, when there were news crews all over the place, then that is inexplicable.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't trust anything the MSM says. They spoon feed the masses every day with their "news" and so many people buy into the illusion. I stopped watching CNN about five years ago when we cut the cable off and my perception and perspective changed greatly. It's all theater to me. The truth is out there, but you have to dig for it.

As for Sandy Hook, some people may feel the truth lies in those initial reports, before there was time to really clean and scrub up the OS so they could present it the way they needed to.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of people second guessing our tiny little state, and how we do things, so what if some schools had drills that day, they have them EVERY DAY in this state, got that? EVERY SINGLE DAY some school district is having a drill, so just because one was having one on the day of the incident, it means it has to be a conspiracy.

Before I point out something I just wanted to say thanks for your contributions as someone from the area who is better capable of explaining some of this.

I would like to point out something that has bothered me since your governor stepped up to that microphone. He stated something to the effect of we were told to prepare for this. In other words they, like many other states, had scheduled classes for FEMA related things and had security implemented at schools. However, I saw genuine shock not only in his face, but his voice. Call me crazy but I think he just came to the realization that someone was trying to warn him this was coming and he just did not expect it to be 6 year olds. This to me sounds like another example of possible foreknowledge of the event. Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by stickywicket

Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of people second guessing our tiny little state, and how we do things, so what if some schools had drills that day, they have them EVERY DAY in this state, got that? EVERY SINGLE DAY some school district is having a drill, so just because one was having one on the day of the incident, it means it has to be a conspiracy.

I don't care how people do things in their states or what drills they run, the point is, this is not the only tragedy to take place on the same day a drill is being run, emulating a similar situation, which I think is worthy of putting into question.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

After Columbine, we were told in no uncertain terms that the 21st century would be the century of the school shooting.. That fed up high school kids would start blasting away their classrooms and classmates, since then the State has had these drills and been told to "prepare"

Governor Malloy was absolutely shell-shocked when he found out it happened in an elementary school, The looks on peoples faces at the capitol were ranging from blank to shock. I don't really like Malloy as a person, or as a Governor, but I don't think he had any idea that this could happen in Connecticut. Esp after the devastation our state was still picking up from.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweord

perhaps the 'conspiracy media' is just making honest mistakes too? or does that line only apply to MSM?

Not at all. But ask yourself why they state the footage of St. Rose is of a drill without checking to see if it was an actual police response to a threat?

All it took for me to find that article was an Internet search for "St. Rose of Lima School" lockdown.

And I do not think that CNN airing the footage of St. Rose as part of the Sandy Hook story was a mistake. It was convenient footage to use in the story, a manipulation on their part. Just as I think Intelhub is manipulating readers by not stating there was a lockdown at that school that day.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Dustytoad

The trend seems to be the MSM is correct when it suits your(plural) agenda when making a point

Actually, you watch the footage, the anchor clearly states that this information about 4 handguns and only 4 handguns came from "officials". One is left to ask, what officials? Are they really that irresponsible or inept to report wildly false information based on what was reported to them by "officials"?

This is most probably not an issue that lies squarely on the shoulders of the MSM alone. I'm sure that an official or two reporting false or incorrect information to MSM outlets is highly likely.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As this thread seems to be getting derailed away from its focus which is the weapons the CT State Police have identified as being used in the Newtown massacre, I wanted to again raise something I uncovered yesterday and posted about that frankly I find somewhat troubling:

In researching Connecticut gun registration laws, reporting on the types of guns owned by Nancy Lanza and the CT police press release titled STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION; INVESTIGATION CONTINUES there is a big red flag that jumps out:

The Connecticut State Police list:
#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

When one searches "Izhmash Canta" the results are countless pages of articles, discussion board posts and blog reports referencing the CT State Police press release I've cited above; however if you are looking for information about or even a gun store selling a firearm called "Izhmash Canta" only a handful exist.

In my search I found a saiga-12 message forum and a thread from January 2009 asking "what is a canta 12?"
The answer: "canta" is the russian spelling of saiga.

The Saiga 12 is classified in MANY articles as a "semi-automatic smoothbore shotgun".

It was VERY weird when I searched the Izhmash company itself I discovered the company DOES NOT and has not previously manufactured a firearm model called the Canta.

Why would the CT State Police go out of there way to mislead the public by calling a Saiga-12 a Canta-12???

Oh yeah, one last thing about the Saiga 12 and why it might have been identified as a Canta in the CT Police press release... I think that this might interest many folks:

From January 31, 2012:
U.S. Police to Buy Izhmash Shotguns

Izhmash, the manufacturer of the legendary Kalashnikov AK-47, will supply Saiga-12 semi-automatic smoothbore shotguns to a number of police forces in the U.S., Izhmash reported on its web site on Tuesday.

Full Article

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Only one question related to this topic: Shouldn't nazis be arrested, first? Question for UN Organisation, etc.

And this: en.wikipedia.org... Greece
www.hark.com...

edit on 20-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition

edit on 20-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I have been avoiding this subject because I am still unconvinced about any of the facts; at least on 9-11 I could see for myself the building coming down and knew immediately that they were "Controlled Demolitions" which has been borne out a thousand times since and the government still denies, and now, where Sandy Hook is concerned, we are being told a skinny kid carried a Bushmaster .223 caliber rifle with high capacity 30 round clips, a Glock 10 mm handgun and a Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun into a school and killed 26 people with no survivors...no survivors to tell us and show us what happened ! ? ?

Pardon me but, this sounds more like a movie with Rambo than reality.

It is really too bad we can no longer trust the Government and Law Enforcement for the truth, let alone the time of day. The Law Enforcement I have seen on the news Stunk of Cover-up; this Forensics Expert sounds more like a Goof and to this moment, I have seen no video or photos to indicate there were children/adults who were shot or hurt at the school being carried away in ambulances.

I think the Government and Media believe they can fool all of the people all the time if they keep telling the lies over and over and over again.

edit on 20-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I'm out of touch because I dont consider myself a skeptic, but rather think its funny that by beliefs (which really arent known to many) about one single event seems to make up peoples minds about me as a whole? Its just silly, thats all. So many people dislike me know because I ask for evidence. Its hilarious. And all the mud slinging that I have faced hasnt changed the fact that when I ask for evidence to back claims on this topic, its is roundly denied.

No matter how much people want to deflect to me, it doesnt change that.

I keep getting accused of namecalling and criticizing, and I fall back to the same thing: Since when is asking for evidence namecalling or criticizing? And a followup, why should people be allowed to ask questions, but no one should be allowed to question those questions? Hypocritical, i think.

All you have been doing is saying yeah the media has misreported stuff so let's just sweep all the inconsistencies under the carpet and move along.

As always, I challenge you to quote, for all to see, where I ever said this. oh, thats right, I didnt.

And please, regarding this statement:

Meanwhile you ignore all the glaring discrepancies in the information that has been given to us. Like in this thread of the guy who supposedly debunked the sandy hook video here.

Please quote for me where I have stated one single word about the man in the woods.
Ill wait...
All of this comes back around to one thing-some of you out there would rather try to attack me, than provide evidence to back your claims. And maybe you dont realize it, but that is a form of deflection often used when one cannot back up said claims.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Yes, standard God, Democracy, Human Rights

edit on 20-1-2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I know this thread has veered off topic, but I am becoming more and more convinced every day that certain "officials" have been feeding the media deliberate disinformation. For me the biggest piece of obvious disinfo is the "mother worked as a teacher at the school" meme. It established motive at the beginning and was only cleared up days later. But enough confusion was sewn into this story that if you hadn't really been paying that close attention, you may still think Lanza was a teacher.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Also have you seen this:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The initiative, known as Project Longevity, will send new federal grant money to Connecticut and involve agents, academics and social workers working for or with the FBI and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy are scheduled to discuss the plans at a news conference in New Haven, Connecticut, at 11 a.m. (1600 GMT).

This was on Nov 27.......wanna know what was also said?
Scroll down a few more paragraphs to this.....

"The community needs to show a little more outrage on these things and demand that it be a top priority," Pinciaro said. "That will be more useful than another law right now."

This was said by Ron Pinciaro, executive director of Connecticut Against Gun Violence just 17 days before Sandy hook.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Also see this:

www.justice.gov...

A critical component of the Project Longevity strategy is the “call-in,” a face-to-face meeting where partners engage group members and deliver certain key messages. First, that group members are part of a community, that gun violence is unacceptable and that the community needs it to end. Second, that help is available to all who will accept it in order to transition out of the gang lifestyle, and that social service providers are standing by to assist with educational, employment, housing, medical, mental health and other needs. Third, that any future violence will be met with clear and certain consequences. The next time a homicide is traced to any member of a violent group, all members of that group will receive increased and comprehensive law enforcement attention to any and all crimes any of its members are committing.

Wait .....WHAT????????????

The next time a homicide is traced to any member of a violent group, all members of that group will receive increased and comprehensive law enforcement attention to any and all crimes any of its members are committing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He had a large 10-12 round clip in the Saiga. Thats what you see and think is the second weapon. A large magazine for the Saiga can be almost as long as the gun itsself. Thats why I prefer drum mags. The down side beeing they wont accept a 3" shell.

At first we saw an officer remove the Mag and clear the weapon. Next we saw two in white carry away the gun and magazine.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Maybe but it looks to me like their hands are around the barrels of rifles and what is he playing with after he clears the shotgun? That is not a magazine he is playing with then sticks in the side of the trunk IMO.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Donkey_Dean thanks for sharing your firearm knowledge.

I've seen the Saiga 12 in MANY articles and Izhmash marketing materials classified as a "semi-automatic smoothbore shotgun". Would you agree that the Saiga-12 is a semi-automatic?

Also, in your opinion, why would the CT State Police go out of there way to mislead the public by calling a Saiga-12 a Canta-12???

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Seriously people, how hard is it to grasp? The Government staged the event to come after your guns. Stop being so damn naive.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I see it now thanks......at the very start of this video......he removes a huge magazine......

www.youtube.com...

Only thing is in the longer video things don't match up. I need the HD of that longer one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join