It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by muzzleflash

Starting to think this is a black-op. They killed the patsy and destroyed the evidence(computer) and loose ends(his mother)
What proof do we have that he even used a rifle? He had 2 pistols. No long rifle.
Where is the ballistic evidence and does it match the timeline?
Same thing happened to the surveillance tapes in the OKC false flag.
edit on 19-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

I am pretty convinced the destruction of the Maine that led to the Spanish American War was an accidental discharge within the ammo compartment, as the evidence available suggests, but they took advantage of a crisis and created a global war with it.

Gulf of Tonkin? Hoaxed almost certainly.

Much less the recent events!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is not an unlikely hypothesis. What better way to hide the facts than to flood the masses with conflicting info. We don' t after all have access to the actual evidence or the crime scene, therefore all information must be taken with a degree of sceptisism. Especially from the msm which are notorious for claiming false information.

edit on 19-1-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Asktheanimals

What happened to the other TWO handguns?? And ONLY handguns ?

edit on 1/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Why does this one early network report based on unnamed sources trump everything else that has been reported?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

It does not trump anything.....as I said before.....

1) Some believe only handguns were used and the AR-15 was inserted into the story to further a gun agenda.

2) Pete Mitchell does not say what reporters usually say in order to be able to walk back a statement if in fact it turns out to be false......which is to just say sources or reliable sources. He intentionally states BOTH Federal and State officials confirm 4 handguns. Why did he do that?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Since you appear to be another poster who is somewhat knowledgeable in the area of guns how about reviewing this:

www.youtube.com...

and letting us know if you see 2 rifles cleared and removed from the trunk. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If I were you I would be in the Principals face about those 15 minutes. Also thanks for reminding me I have to speak to a certain Principal and ask what security policy they now have in place with locked school doors and what to do in the event of a parent under duress attempting to gain access.

edit on 19-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Question;

Why does this one early network report based on unnamed sources trump everything else that has been reported?

Answer;

That would indicate that either the reporter lied, or his FEDERAL and STATE authorities sources were false. I think the importance of the "source" statements is the reason this report hangs on so fervently.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder who these FEDERAL and STATE "authorities" are. The NLAGCGTW squad....hint: first word 'Never', last word 'Waste'.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

it wasn't one long gun pulled from that trunk. It was TWO!!!

look carefully at this extended vid 2:28

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob

it wasn't one long gun pulled from that trunk. It was TWO!!!

look carefully at this extended vid 2:28

www.youtube.com...#!

It is most obvious to anyone who looks that two long weapons are removed. Only those with blinders see one weapon only removed!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I see I have hit a nerve very telling........

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I find that remark of the Russian named gun given to different police through the U.S. fascinating. Never seen that brought up before! Every day I come online and see always that one more little fact that just does not quite sit well.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by NickDC202

Since you appear to be another poster who is somewhat knowledgeable in the area of guns how about reviewing this

As I've mentioned in each of my posts in this thread, aside from the research I did on each of the firearms mentioned in the CT State Police press release, I am actually not knowledgeable about firearms. (I've never owned or held/used a firearm and probably never will. I do value the Constitution and the very specific procedure to alter or amend any of the frameworks of government or the various rights bestowed to citizens. Government circumventing the prescribed process to change the Constitution, as keenly demonstrated by elected officials since 2001, really bothers me.) I will watch the video and provide feedback; but I am far from knowledgeable in firearms.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08

No one got it wrong, nor was this a mistake! Someone LIED. As I said before, there should be a legal inquiry into this and who ever lied needs to account for those lies!

Exactly. People are reframing this into a "how can you trust the media, I thought you conspiracy guys don't believe the media" argument, while ignoring the real issue-NBC may have falsely reported something. NBC. Not a high school news paper. A major network. And not an item of minor significance; a vital detail that may well shape public opinion regarding the Bill of Rights.

If thier source lied or was wrong, then we have to ask-why don't they have fact checkers? If it was a simple mistake, why hasn't NBC retracted thier statements?

The other argument I see in this thread is, "Well, X number of sources say there was an assault rifle, only one says there wasn't, therefore there was."

Really? Is that how truth is decided? By majority vote? How many times throughout history has there been a lone, dissenting voice who turned out to be right? Plenty.

The fact that there are government sources giving out conflicting reports and news networks giving out conflicting reports should give you pause. Skeptics often say, "Well conspiracies can't be real; the truth would get out. Someone would leak details to expose it." Well, guess what? This could be it! There could be whistleblowers or factions within the conspiracy, and some of them came forward to expose the assault rifle lie.

This anamoly could prove that skeptics are right-the truth does get out.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Snsoc because: clarity

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I just signed up to this site today after lurking since the Sandy Hook Shooting took place. I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I'm glad that people are now mentioning that the first responder says he found "multiple weapons, including rifle and shotgun" at the scene. I've gone over the police scanners pretty thoroughly which leaves me with so many questions, but I'll try to just focus on the weapons. It seems that the consensus is that there is at least one and maybe 2 other weapons being taken out of the trunk of the car. Most people are identifying a shotgun and I've seen one video where it looks like a guy in a chem. suit is taking out another weapon. Can anyone else confirm this? It stands to reason that there must be two shotguns: one initially found at the scene and one found later in the car. I can't imagine that the vehicle would have been searched this early on.
One thing that is baffling to me is the dispatcher saying "the glass has been broken and they don't know why" near the beginning of the police scanner recording. What you do you mean they don't know why? And who are "they"? Do we even know to this day that Lanza shot himself in? Some of the early reports had him in clergy disguise (!) to get in the school.
Lastly, has anyone else picked up that one first responder seems to have found "bodies" before all the shooting has stopped? Did the cops enter the building and find the bodies in the office before Lanza had finished blasting away in a nearby room?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How many times now have they changed the story on what weapons were used? First it was two handguns, then it was a rifle, then the rifle was in the trunk, then the rifle wasn't in the trunk, then it was back in the trunk, now it's two rifles and two handguns but one rifle was in the car...

Easiest way to spot a liar - they continually change their story.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So it's now a fact.
NO ASSAULT WEAPONS!
I know this because all of the firearms listed are legal here in Connecticut.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
AskTheAnimals, you rule. Star & Flag. If you don't mind, I wanted to add this to your thread:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Well, we were lied to about the WH shooter. We were told they took an "assault rifle" from that trunk, and it was, clearly in video, a pump action shotgun! Some days, I think they expose lies on purpose, just to see if anyone is left that pays attention. Kind of like spotting the dudes with those cool shades.....

S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
AskTheAnimals, you rule. Star & Flag. If you don't mind, I wanted to add this to your thread:

I'm honestly confused as to what the heck this is and what it proves

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join