It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Do you have a picture of the second man being chased?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Mainstream Media (MSM) has morphed from Investigative Journalism to the media arm of the defacto Ministry of Propaganda.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Ok that one.....you said from the woods I thought there was one maybe in the parking lot when they were walking out.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Lemmie get this straight.

NBC runs a story quoting "unnamed officials" and somehow that's more relevant than the official police record on the subject, please, explain how this is so?

As far as things not adding up, the more and more time that goes by and the more and more this is talked about in state, and at the Capitol, not one person here supports Obama want to ban guns just because of this incident, we aren't taking to the streets demanding all guns be banned.

I will say it's a hell of a lot harder now to get into a school around here, and that in itself is disturbing. My daughter fell, broke her two front teeth and it took me maybe 3 1/2 minutes to get to the school (red n blues are a wonderful traffic breaker) but another FIFTEEN minutes to get inside while they decided whether or not I was really my child's mother... You have to speak your last name first, reason for being on property, name again and then who your child is and how long you intend to be there.. FIFTEEN minutes to go and rescue my child who was just injured and disfigured due to staff negligence all because of Sandy Hook. That's the real conspiracy here, locking our kids into little kiddy jails for 6 1/2 hours a day without oversight, because it's damn near impossible to go in and check on them, and any parent of a disabled child knows that's a right you have..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Do you have a picture of the second man being chased?

I don't have pictures of anyone being chased. The screencap I posted was taken from the video where you can see an officer come over, stoop down and pick up an object then walk away with it.
I believe that was person they chased from near the school gymnasium up the hill. He was later identified as an off-duty tactical officer from a nearby town. That was the man later named as sitting in the front of the patrol car (my best guess here)
The other man arrested was Chris Manfredonia who was supposedly at school to help build gingerbread houses with his daughter. I believe that was the man that the child with the buzz cut was referring to when he said they had a guy on the ground.
These were the only people arrested to my knowledge.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've been doing research on Connecticut gun registration laws, reporting on the types of guns owned by Nancy Lanza and the police press release titled STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION; INVESTIGATION CONTINUESwww.ct.gov....

I am NOT knowledgeable on firearms and types of firearms so for me it was a learning process... In that process I discovered something quite odd:
The Connecticut State Police list:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

When one searches "Izhmash Canta" the results are countless pages of articles, discussion board posts and blog reports referencing the guns that are cited in the press release (based on the press release).

It was VERY weird when I searched the Izhmash company itself I discovered they do not currently or have previously manufactured a model called the Canta.

In my search I found a saiga-12 message forum and a thread from January 2009 asking "what is a canta 12?"
The answer: "canta" is the russian spelling of saiga.

The Saiga 12 is classified in MANY articles as a "semi-automatic smoothbore shotgun".

One last thing about the Saiga 12 and why it might have been identified as a Canta in the CT Police press release... I think that this might interest many folks:

From January 31, 2012:
U.S. Police to Buy Izhmash Shotguns

Izhmash, the manufacturer of the legendary Kalashnikov AK-47, will supply Saiga-12 semi-automatic smoothbore shotguns to a number of police forces in the U.S., Izhmash reported on its web site on Tuesday.

Full Article

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Giving the body of evidence available so far i:e police scanner transmissions, time line of news reports and their continued discrepancy,minimal news video captures, I' m of the mind set that very few, if any, conclusions can be made of the events that day. Other than to say that incredibly inept reporting took place or the bs the're being fed by "officials" lacks credibility or the're being fed this bs to further an agenda.
On a side note and this is pure speculation but the shot gun in the trunk could have been used to blow the glass out in the school entry and replaced promptly back in the trunk which could account for the presence of shot gun shells in the vicinity of the first responding officer to mention them over his transmission, since it was stated earlier that the car had yet to be searched. What I would like to know is the distance between the glass entry and the vehicle with the shot gun in the trunk.

cloud.decryptedmatrix.com...

based off the pic in this link it doesn't' look more than fifty ft.
edit on 19-1-2013 by twohawks because: adding pic

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

So the conclusion could be that the shot gun was a police plant? I guess this could be a possibility if the police are in on a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

NBC runs a story quoting "unnamed officials" and somehow that's more relevant than the official police record on the subject, please, explain how this is so?

As far as things not adding up, the more and more time that goes by and the more and more this is talked about in state, and at the Capitol, not one person here supports Obama want to ban guns just because of this incident, we aren't taking to the streets demanding all guns be banned.

I will say it's a hell of a lot harder now to get into a school around here, and that in itself is disturbing. My daughter fell, broke her two front teeth and it took me maybe 3 1/2 minutes to get to the school (red n blues are a wonderful traffic breaker) but another FIFTEEN minutes to get inside while they decided whether or not I was really my child's mother... You have to speak your last name first, reason for being on property, name again and then who your child is and how long you intend to be there.. FIFTEEN minutes to go and rescue my child who was just injured and disfigured due to staff negligence all because of Sandy Hook. That's the real conspiracy here, locking our kids into little kiddy jails for 6 1/2 hours a day without oversight, because it's damn near impossible to go in and check on them, and any parent of a disabled child knows that's a right you have..

I, for one, am not saying that supposed federal and state sources are more relevant than official announcements. It does seem however, that you are attempting to render the whole notion of the statement as IRRELEVANT. Why?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by vkey08

I, for one, am not saying that supposed federal and state sources are more relevant than official announcements. It does seem however, that you are attempting to render the whole notion of the statement as IRRELEVANT. Why?

No you misunderstand, there have been no less than 5 threads recently on this ONE NBC video from Dec 15th, and only NBC had these "unnamed officals" but all of a sudden the CSP release what they found and everyone keeps going back to a non confirmed, NBC report, and I have to ask why? NBC got it wrong, face it.. They won't explain themselves, they won't retract it, they screwed up , probably know it by now, and people keep using it as if it's fact..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by NickDC202

So the conclusion could be that the shot gun was a police plant? I guess this could be a possibility if the police are in on a conspiracy.

Didn't say that by any means.
The incredibly rare English language use of Canta when naming the Izhmash Saiga-12 led me to the release by a firearm-biz specific regarding the US Police Departments purchase and clearly mentions the Saiga being a semi-automatic.... It was a very weird coincidence

As I mentioned in my original post, I am quite uneducated about firearms but did spend a few hours trying to educate myself on those firearms cited in the police press release. I mention this because I learned that the Saiga-12 is considered a semi-automatic in California and in many manufacturing materials; also I learned that an owner can make modifications to the grip which would cause the Saiga to be considered a semi-automatic in almost every State. In Connecticut, I've found conflicting information about the characterization of the Saiga-12 and, based on the characterization, the requirement to register it or not. The reason I took a deep look into the "Canta" / Saiga-12 is that it was the only firearm listed in the CT Police press release that there is no reported record of Nancy Lanza owning.
edit on 1/19/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I think you came up with a good explanation for the shotgun being in the trunk. Using breaching rounds may have facilitated entry through what what supposed to be bullet proof glass. It would also explain the "long rifles and shotgun" advisory.

i think the distance you came up with is about right - 50- 60 feet. It also looks as if the small brick wall makes for a blind spot in that area from inside the school.
Good post, thanks!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by twohawks

I think you came up with a good explanation for the shotgun being in the trunk. Using breaching rounds may have facilitated entry through what what supposed to be bullet proof glass. It would also explain the "long rifles and shotgun" advisory.

i think the distance you came up with is about right - 50- 60 feet. It also looks as if the small brick wall makes for a blind spot in that area from inside the school.
Good post, thanks!

It would account for the easy access and a quick visual of shells on the ground near what looks to be the entry. Given the shotgun was semi- auto, policing the spent shell or shells would require stopping to pick them off the ground, which if an individual looking for(excuse the expression) maximum carniage is not going to do.
edit on 19-1-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

No one got it wrong, nor was this a mistake! Someone LIED. As I said before, there should be a legal inquiry into this and who ever lied needs to account for those lies!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

What proof do we have that Adam shot anyone?

Where is the surveillance tapes from the parking lot?

Does the bullet count match the amount ONE person can use in that timeframe?

If there was one person then there should only be a limited about of rounds fired in a timeframe.

Does the ballistics match up with the timeline(no it doesn't)?

Why did he destroy his computer kill his mom etc?
What proof do we have lanza killed his mom and destroyed evidence/computer?

edit on 19-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is what I think is happening (possibly) :

Last year around this time there were many protests nationwide and a large movement of politically disenfranchised towards making a stand and getting somewhere.

This sentiment is mostly subconscious but it leads many of us towards criticism of govt, corps, religions, etc.

So enter all of these mass killings.
They were not even really politically motivated either, they were just pure cold blooded murder (if they even happened).

This causes everyone to stop in their tracks with their political battles, and to take up the new paradigm, the gun rights issue which isn't even a legitimate issue.

However this issue has taken over the entire political stage and all of these other more pressing issues are now sidelined and tossed into obscurity. Now its all about "Should I have human rights or not?".

They turned the whole thing around on us because we have a major flaw.
We believe in the TV Media.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

We don't really have much for proof because that's the point probably.

Tie us up and have us chase our tail endlessly, hoping we forget about our prior goals and waste plenty of time trying to get a grip on this stuff.

I have looked into this particular case a ton, and I cannot find anything that convinces me of anything.
So I had to force myself to stop focusing on it as I began to realize it was more of a mirage, a smoke screen, the fog of war.

It's a tactic they are using to confuse / blind us IMHO.
Mind control 101

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Very good questions...all. We are being fed unverified information as fact as well. If these supposed facts are verified, who was the witness? If there was no eyewitness, what is the evidence being heralded as fact? These questions as well as the fact that there has been verifiable lies, demands further and deeper investigation BY ALL!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Starting to think this is a black-op. They killed the patsy and destroyed the evidence(computer) and loose ends(his mother)
What proof do we have that he even used a rifle? He had 2 pistols. No long rifle.
Where is the ballistic evidence and does it match the timeline?
Same thing happened to the surveillance tapes in the OKC false flag.
edit on 19-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Very good questions...all. We are being fed unverified information as fact as well. If these supposed facts are verified, who was the witness? If there was no eyewitness, what is the evidence being heralded as fact? These questions as well as the fact that there has been verifiable lies, demands further and deeper investigation BY ALL!

That begs the question...

How long have they been doing this? How much of what we believe is actually not true?
How many news stories we considered reality are in fact hoaxed?

Unknown. Potentially a lot more than we realize.

The main reasons we are probably even having this discussion are twofold, that we are wiser and more adept at observation now in general on average, and that they are slipping up as there are far too many angles to cover especially with the Internet.
Perhaps other reasons, but I cannot think of any off the top of my head.

But yeah, I'm thinking a lot of our "historical events" the media reports to us may in fact be in question now. They should have been way back then when they happened but we simply were too brainwashed to even consider questioning it at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join