State Police Identify Weapons Used in Sandy Hook Investigation /Still doesn't add up

page: 2
54
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Dustytoad
 


The trend seems to be the MSM is correct when it suits your(plural) agenda when making a point


By all means please tell us what exactly is MSM about this:




Lt.Vance told everyone to only believe what comes from the police.
This is from the police NOT the MSM.
That NBC video is posted to show that either the police are lying or they were.
Nobody knows who is lying but we in FACT have 2 contradictory stories about the weapons.
Now that there is an actual police statement claiming there were NOT 4 handguns I am very interested to hear NBC'S response to this.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction




posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


Its funny to me that I am now labelled a 'skeptic' because of my stance on Sandy Hook. I consider myself an information junky, nothing more. I just have a hard time swallowing any story that does not have a single shred of evidence.

As for the 4 gun story, I didnt know that it had been rebroadcast. That certainly does make a little more sense as to why it keeps showing up. Even with that, though, I am still confused as to why people cherry pick from the MSM....its like "The MSM is full of lies and you cant believe a word of it....except this one report. This one report is true. We should believe this one report".



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012
 


I have seen NBC report, multiple times since december 15th, that it was the long gun. I havent seen anyone, anywhere, corroborate the '4 handgun' story since this one, single report.

Logic dictates that it was misreported, and nothing more.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I have seen NBC report, multiple times since december 15th, that it was the long gun. I havent seen anyone, anywhere, corroborate the '4 handgun' story since this one, single report.

Logic dictates that it was misreported, and nothing more.

If you would change the word from "dictates" to "would strongly suggest", I could fall in the same line with you, here.
I don't see you as a "skeptic" in the sense that you want to disbelieve everything - but rather (probably) someone who has been burned because you didn't prove it out for yourself... (I know, I have.)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Why do we keep referring to that video?

1) Some believe only handguns were used and the AR-15 was inserted into the story to further a gun agenda.
2) Pete Mitchell does not say what reporters usually say in order to be able to walk back a statement if in fact it turns out to be false......which is to just say sources or reliable sources. He intentionally states BOTH Federal and State officials confirm 4 handguns. Why did he do that?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 

Adam Lanza's mother didn't even own a Saiga shotgun registered to her name....Where did he get it,

your kidding right?..america has more guns than people..i wouldnt think it too hard at all to aquire it..whats the big mystery



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vonclod
 


The police have been repeatedly saying all the weapons used in this shooting were legally registered to her. Uh no they weren't......we have 1-2 guns at a crime scene they have yet to explain.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Does anyone have the link to them replaying that on NBC recently?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Why do we keep referring to that video?

1) Some believe only handguns were used and the AR-15 was inserted into the story to further a gun agenda.
2) Pete Mitchell does not say what reporters usually say in order to be able to walk back a statement if in fact it turns out to be false......which is to just say sources or reliable sources. He intentionally states BOTH Federal and State officials confirm 4 handguns. Why did he do that?


This is why it is still sticking around, thank you for pointing it out. He did not mince words, but now we are supposed to forget his official report.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee
 


So how does a reporter walk that back exactly? NOW Fed and State officials have told me to tell you these guns were used.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


What I, at least think I heard, was FEDERAL and State officials. The question is, who were these "officials"?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012
 


I have seen NBC report, multiple times since december 15th, that it was the long gun. I havent seen anyone, anywhere, corroborate the '4 handgun' story since this one, single report.

Logic dictates that it was misreported, and nothing more.


That would indicate that either the reporter lied, or his FEDERAL and STATE authorities sources were false. I think the importance of the "source" statements is the reason this report hangs on so fervently.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


Its funny to me that I am now labelled a 'skeptic' because of my stance on Sandy Hook. I consider myself an information junky, nothing more. I just have a hard time swallowing any story that does not have a single shred of evidence.

As for the 4 gun story, I didnt know that it had been rebroadcast. That certainly does make a little more sense as to why it keeps showing up. Even with that, though, I am still confused as to why people cherry pick from the MSM....its like "The MSM is full of lies and you cant believe a word of it....except this one report. This one report is true. We should believe this one report".



How would anybody following this story not see you as a skeptic? The fact that you think it is funny that people would think you a skeptic just shows how out of touch you are. It must be easy for you and bknapple to sit on the sidelines and criticize anyone who is questioning the information that we have been provided so far, without so much as providing any of your own ideas. All you have been doing is saying yeah the media has misreported stuff so let's just sweep all the inconsistencies under the carpet and move along. The media is the mouthpiece of Govt, they even said that the 4 handguns were reported to them from state and federal officials. So if anybody is lying it is the state and federal officials!

You keep saying "show me the evidence...
.
.
.
.
I'm waiting"......

Meanwhile you ignore all the glaring discrepancies in the information that has been given to us. Like in this thread of the guy who supposedly debunked the sandy hook video here.The guy debunks the man in the woods as being a father of one of the kids, and you two ate it up like candy. Meanwhile you totally ignore the EVIDENCE on VIDEO of cops chasing 2 men into the woods, and you ignore the still photo of the cops carrying a long gun from the woods. You don't even question that the news was reporting a second shooter, you don't question the Newtown Bee article claiming there was an armed off duty tactical officer from out of town that was apprehended in the woods. Well we are questioning it, and it is clear as day how you have been making people feel for asking questions. So yeah I think the title "skeptic" fits rather nicely!



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
That would indicate that either the reporter lied, or his FEDERAL and STATE authorities sources were false. I think the importance of the "source" statements is the reason this report hangs on so fervently.


So it is absolutely not a possibility the police are lying?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Originally posted by ajay59
That would indicate that either the reporter lied, or his FEDERAL and STATE authorities sources were false. I think the importance of the "source" statements is the reason this report hangs on so fervently.


So it is absolutely not a possibility the police are lying?


My point is, SOMEBODY is lying! When this goes to court, someone SHOULD be prosecuted for perjury!


And there should be a court hearing involving ALL of the players!
edit on 19-1-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975
 





still photo of the cops carrying a long gun from the woods.


You have a link for that?
Thanks



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I meant skeptic in the good sense - that you don't fall for assertions as fact. You have quite properly questioned many unverified claims in Sandy Hook threads. I would like to consider myself a skeptic as well - of both the police accounts and the conspiracy theories about the events at Sandy Hook.



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by jaws1975
 





still photo of the cops carrying a long gun from the woods.


You have a link for that?
Thanks


How about this?



posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I meant skeptic in the good sense - that you don't fall for assertions as fact. You have quite properly questioned many unverified claims in Sandy Hook threads. I would like to consider myself a skeptic as well - of both the police accounts and the conspiracy theories about the events at Sandy Hook.


At least someone shows a healthy view of skepticism.





top topics
 
54
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join