posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:01 AM
I'm so sick of Kerry's accusations of Bush's tax cuts for the high income.
Here we go...... This country was founded by Entrepreneurs. Small to medium sized businesses make up close to 80% of the JOBS created. DO NOT think
for one second that SMALL BUSINESS means NOT RICH. Many small business owners are driving around in S 500 Mercedes. And why not considering:
1) They spent YEARS to build their businesses often working MORE hours than an average employee. Working Weekends and into the wee hours of the
2) They received LESS SALARY then their employess for probably the first 2-3 years of business because they have to cover overhead, employee salary,
etc... MANY have to risk their LIFE SAVINGS to start their business.
3) They CREATE JOBS. NOT everyone works at Walmart or Microsoft. Most work for a small or medium sized business.
4) YES, Many entrepreneurs become rich with their small businesses and their businesses STILL remain small. Not ALL companies want to IPO you
5) MANY small business owners are receiving tax breaks because of their "high income".
SO WHAT IS WRONG? THEY spend ALL their energy, MONEY, and TIME to build a business and you tell me that THEY don't deserve a tax break. HELL, they
should all get yachts! What is the point of the BACK breaking work of starting a business if you can't reap the rewards that come with success?
Might as well go FIND A JOB like all the other robots. That's what the universities teach right... go be a robot. Make yadda yadda salary, buy a
home, be happy. Well Entrepreneurs aren't happy with that and they WORK VERY HARD to acheive success. So now you complain they get tax cuts? Yeah,
they do... and they deserve it.
Granted, many executives of Large firms get tax cuts but HOW many CEOS do you know that work for Costco, Disney, etc??? VERY FEW. Kerry is now
attacking Small business entrepreneurs that make that high income tax bracket.
7/10 Small businesses will FAIL in the first 5 years. That is HARSH. Don't you think the ones that make it deserve a TAX CUT? Entrepreneurs go
through Hell on Earth to make things happen with no guaranteed Salary, Medical benifits, 401K, mortgage payments due, car payments due. Many
Entrepreneurs go through Bankrupcy an average of 3 (THREE) times before they hit something even slightly resembling success. THEY DESERVE TAX CUTS!