It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop whining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Stop whining gun owners...do something. All you people do is cry about your idiotic guns and how the government plans on doing this and that you precious weapons. You also cry if you didn't have guns the government would be running all over you...hmmm seems to me they are anyways.

If you believe so hardcore than freaking do something you pathetic cowards...instead of coming on forums and making threats that if they try and take you guns you will..blah blah blah..yet you have you have done absolutely done nothing but fill ATS with b*tch and moan threads.

Do the world a favor...start something and let the government end your poor excuse for lives..then we non paranoid people can enjoy life...without having to worry that some cowardly gun owner will take something we do the wrong way and pull out their gun.

We know ..we know...guns don't kill people
..people kill people...well it seems to me a lot of gun owners threaten to take lives all the time on this forum. Some feel it is OK.to kill over material objects...some feel it is OK to kill over pretty much anything. These are the so called responsible owners talking...

Start something..let the military annihilate you..and good riddance. Don't believe you even stand a chance...the past is that the past...the military is better armed and equipped to handle an uprising, unlike the military of old..they also will know the land they will be fighting on. They will take the out the few thousand of you idiotic enough to fight..and then guns will be outlawed..as they should. Less guns equal less opportunity for criminals to get their hands on them. If criminals know you are likely to shoot them on sight...then the new trend will be...kill the homeowners before they get a chance to arm themselves...get them on the street...get them when they aren't looking...etc.

There will be no replies from me..I said what needed to be said.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hmmm... Was this meant to start or end discussion? It kinda strikes me as one to file in Rant, isn't it?

I mean..where exactly is the discussion starter on this?

In terms of the endless stories.. Well, it's kinda hard to ignore when there are actually NEW EVENTS related to this topic coming almost daily. This is what a full frontal charge by political power looks like and no one is doing too much at the moment while the storm passes over.

Although you might want to watch TV tomorrow to see how it works out for the Statehouse rallies around the nation. That should be telling if only a fraction of those behind the sales participate in those. That would be people doing something.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Stop

Whining

About gun owners

See anyone can do that.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm sick of hearing it too but nobody's going to anything about it.

But its fun to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What I find amusing is that when the next president is in office (republican, it's their turn afterall) the lefties will be screaming their little heads off about the loss of freedoms and rights.

My reply?

*ahem*

"Stop whining".

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nobody is "whining". If you don't think the rights given to Americans by the Constitution of the United States of America over 200 years ago matter, then trot your ignorant ass somewhere else. Seems reasonable? Yes? I personally enjoy my rights. I cherish my freedoms. It's people like you that have allowed them to be stripped away and become shells of what they once were or intended to be.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

So tell me where were you when the constitution was being disregarded in Arizona?

When they were targeting Mexican Americans...were you screaming about their constitutional rights?

Were you also screaming about how wrong it is for some Americans to be asking for mosques and other such religious areas to be taken down?

Were you screaming about the voter ID laws and how it is wrong?

You know the part in the constitution that talks about discrimination.

Oh yeah...your type of people only care about the constitution when it affects you...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

So tell me where were you when the constitution was being disregarded in Arizona?

When they were targeting Mexican Americans...were you screaming about their constitutional rights?

Were you also screaming about how wrong it is for some Americans to be asking for mosques and other such religious areas to be taken down?

Oh yeah...your type of people only care about the constitution when it affects you...

What an ignorant post. I pretty well just stated that I am disgusted with the way our constitution has been treated...just shut up...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

I'll do you one better since you won't pick up on what I'm saying in my last post without some help.

When they were targeting Mexican Americans? Well, my stance on that, was if they were legal citizens, then they should not have been "discriminated against", correct? Now, telling illegal aliens to get the fu out, I have no problem what-so-ever with that. Telling illegal aliens they can't vote? They can't work? They can't go to school? They aren't entitled to benefits? They can't live here....yeah, absolutely no problem with that. So stop generalizing and grasping at straws. I have a problem with American Citizens having THEIR rights stripped of them. Voter ID laws? In regards to what? Who can LEGALLY vote in an election? If you are asking if I have a problem with voters identifying themselves as legal citizens/residents of specific precincts for the purpose of casting valid and legal votes, no, no issue with that. You sound uninformed. You sound like the fringe. You sound like someone who surely disagrees with anything and everything the government does, because the 1st amendment grants you the freedom to do so. Keep it up at the pace you and your ignorant friends are currently at, and it won't be long before you can't speak your stupid opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
While I do think gun owners have overreacted on these forums....
anyone who thinks guns should be confiscated is a moron.

and really, 99/100 people on the forums complaining won't do # til people show up on their doorsteps, and even then all they'll do is hand over the guns. All talk no action. The OP is right on this point.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

There is an age old prophecy that says the last war will be fought with sword and stone. Are these steps in that direction? Yes!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
While I do think gun owners have overreacted on these forums....
anyone who thinks guns should be confiscated is a moron.

and really, 99/100 people on the forums complaining won't do # til people show up on their doorsteps, and even then all they'll do is hand over the guns. All talk no action. The OP is right on this point.

Ghost, you should take a close look at past threads. You claim gun owners are overreacting. Yet on other violation of rights (1st Amendment) the folks here were at the front lines when calling out the dangers of "free speech zones" for OWS or the insipid encroachment of speech rights for Westboro Baptist.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The fanatical pro-gunners of ATS are pretty much powerless and they damn well know it... they'll spew out endless rhetorical diatribe in response to anything deemed confrontational, kick and scream about what they will do, tell you allllll about their phallic symbol - and yet at the end of the day, they're incapable of being able to organise themselves according to the 2nd.

... and nah, this isn't a whinge, it's an observation - an observation of fear, insecurity and borderline paranoia.

Yup that's it, I said it - paranoid, paranoid about their government taking away their precious armory... which up until this day, is not the case by the way.

Anyhow, I wouldn't go so far as to call them "cowards", they're powerless all the same though.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

The fanatical pro-gunners of ATS are pretty much powerless and they damn well know it... they'll spew out endless rhetorical diatribe in response to anything deemed confrontational, kick and scream about what they will do, tell you allllll about their phallic symbol - and yet at the end of the day, they're incapable of being able to organise themselves according to the 2nd.

... and nah, this isn't a whinge, it's an observation - an observation of fear, insecurity and borderline paranoia.

Yup that's it, I said it - paranoid, paranoid about their government taking away their precious armory... which up until this day, is not the case by the way.

Anyhow, I wouldn't go so far as to call them "cowards", they're powerless all the same though.

After you said all that go back and read it. It's universal and fits both sides. I'm not a gun owner don't care to be but if I want one I should have the right.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Perhaps

After you said all that go back and read it. It's universal and fits both sides. I'm not a gun owner don't care to be

"but if I want one I should have the right."

You have the right, and where in my post am I dis'n your right??

...on the contrary

... I'm neither here nor there on the gun control debate in the US, yet if pushed off the fence, I'd side for the citizens of the US to uphold their constitutional rights.

Yup, these are my thoughts in a past thread... now what was your point again??

Now reread my above post... see my point now??
edit on 19-1-2013 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Although you might want to watch TV tomorrow to see how it works out for the Statehouse rallies around the nation. That should be telling if only a fraction of those behind the sales participate in those. That would be people doing something.

Go for it and good on them - it's part of the 1st, so bravo.

However...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Ahhh.... So when people DO actually start doing something and becoming active, they go from being whiners who don't try ...to fools who can't win?

Hey, we can't have it all ways here where basically, every path is a losing one. That is called a world without hope and I'd be glad some espousing that whole mindset do NOT have guns. By their own logic, having a lead dinner at 1200 feet per second is about the only logical solution to that kind of belief.

Sure, sitting here and chatting on a website is of no practical value in changing something in Washington ...but then again.. Well... Yes, it is. It's communication, commiseration and coordination.

Simpy the act of more and more people asking questions, waking up and MOST importantly, finding they aren't alone and unlike Media's presentation, it's not unique or even unusual to question authority, is important. It's becoming common...but without the internet? Who'd know?? The activity on the Statehouses *IS* important, even for those of us in a position today where the gas money for a 400 mile round trip is problematic.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join