It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Moon Landings Could Have Never EVER Been Faked: The Definitive Proof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

Originally posted by ckno1
Hope this wasn´t posted before. tried to search but didn´t find it:

This video is so good, so incredibly brilliant, solid and simple, that you will want to paste it all over your Facebooks and Twitters just to piss off all the IMBECILES who still claim that the Moon landings were faked.* The reason is simple: the technology to fake it didn't exist.

Must they be called "IMBECILES"?? Can't both sides be civil or at least the side that knows everything take the higher road?
edit on 19-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

Well Sibrel himself wasn't particularly polite since he called Aldrin, a cheat, a coward and a liar, and hence Aldrin proceeded to rearrange Sibrel's features. True Sibrel did not call Aldrin an imbecile, the one name that could have fitted, when you think of the madness of climbing into a controlled bomb.

To add, a timely post by Snaffers to illustrate what I mean.

edit on 20-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

The only thing America / England doesn't fake are the bombs they drop
OH nearly forgot around that time they didn't fake assassinating their own president.

Americans have not walked on the moon.

edit on 20/1/13 by tombangelta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by ckno1

Americans have not walked on the moon.

edit on 20/1/13 by tombangelta because: (no reason given)

To make a claim as bold as this,you really do HAVE to back it up with a reason please?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by broctune

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We would have technology to go to and walk on the moon....
But yet we didnt have the tech to fake some photos on a TV screen?

That's pretty laughable when you think about it.

Going to the moon is clearly the more difficult technological hurdle than hoaxing something.

Faking it is harder, if not impossible. How do you fake 1/6th gravity on Earth and make it in a complete vacuum on a very large set? You simply can not do that. It's much easier to simply go to the Moon.

Playing the video of astronauts running in slow motion creates the same visual as no gravity.

The very fact that you think that shows you don't actually have a clue!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by wmd_2008

Nice photos, thanks for posting that.

So, they have the rockets running to soften the landing, not moving straight down but maybe a little sideways. What I was expecting to see is a spot, right under that main thruster, that is a big hole, or a pile of dust. You look at the pics and the surface seems very soft and dusty. Like in the lake, right behind where you tie up the motor boat there is always a big hole in the sand there from the force of the prop blowing the sand around.

That was Apollo 11 Armstrong to over the controls because of some rocks were they were going to land and if you look at this go to the last minute you will see the lateral movement, the shadow of the probe and lander leg and dust being blown away.

Also if you refer back to the pictures you will see the dust layer was not that deep. Its solid rock under the dust so if dust is blown away you wont have a crater.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortalreiku
reply to post by ckno1

yes the video is good but the fact still remains. He does not talk about how we got humans to pass through 100s of miles of the van allen radiation belt. You can talk about photos and this and that. Until someone can solve that problem your just talking for the sake of talking. How convenient that the comments are disabled for this video otherwise he would have been lit up by like minded folk. Perpetuating this video just means people are trying to solidify the myth that we walked on the moon. when in fact we didnt

Well may be a quote from this man will let you understand after all the belts are named after him!!!

"The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense." -- Dr. James Van Allen

So what do you say now?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is a terrific video. I see that so many of you want to simply trash it because--as he explained--you are set to believe otherwise because you outgrew your milk bottles with while watching the "Star Wars" movies and are cynical experts that that absolutely know that anything can be faked or created out of computer pixels.

Kids, I was there as an adult. I avidly lived that amazing process as the science developed andd came into being. To think that such an enormous effort was made to fake, fake, fake every aspect of the Moon shots for the simple reason to nationally say, "Ha ha! USSR we beat you," defies imagination. In other words, what was the big payoff? And, I ask you to explain every other aspect of space science in which the US has lead for decades after that historic point in time. If you want to say, "Oh, yeah, the US spent the money to develop the science and hardware for the Apollo mission, but the actual flights never happened, then you need to provide a good, solid explanation from start to end of why and how none of it happened. Any you cannot and will not ever be able to do that.

The naysayers for the Moon shots should stop and wonder sometimes if they are not being played for suckers by forces that want to move the focus of bright minds away from working to discover related details about real situations. Some of these would be the reality of the UFOs, the recognition of the black triangles, our (never discussed) US Space Force, and especially, the absolute terrifying depth of the real situation that the UFOs present to humanity and other assorted "not for discussion" topics by TPTB.

What greater question, for example, about space exploration should be currently in the minds of those interested in such things than the simple question of why the US never developed a replacement for the space shuttle and is generally decommissioning NASA? Do you really, really think that we just gave up the game and calmly will let the other countries, friend and potential foe, surge ahead as we languish in our laurels? No, folks, it is all a very intricate facade,the biggest conspiracy every perpetrated. Denying the Moon shots is merely a diversion tactic, whether intended or naturally having arisen from our cynicism of all the things that our government does to us these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I dont think the moon landings were faked because Edgar mitchell former astronaut and the sixth man to walk on the moon has told the world that the US government has witheld information of the ET presence on our Planet for years. So why would he tackle one conspiracy theory and not the socalled faked moon landings which he was in a perfect position to do so.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Greetings Ckno, It is quite possible that the one posting to your thread by the name "Life Skater" is more correct regarding evidence that the moon landing that the people saw on their TV screens was created within a high tech studio in order to hide from the public what was really observed on the moon. From my perspective, if one desires to gleam a more complete understanding, one must become willing to explore all the various possibilities, as our 3D perspective of the multi-verse is so limited. I wish you the very best on your journey of discovery. www.focusonrecovery.net... is a place to explore other possible realities.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Can't watch the video at the moment, but I will when I can. Proof we could not have faked is very intriguing. I believe we went to the moon when we said we did, though I have always believed that what we were shown was staged. If This actually somehow proves it could not have been, i'll have to rethink that.

Why do I think that they were staged? Don't know - maybe transmitting the images wasn't feasible at the time, but we swanted the world to believe what we did, so we put together a "dramatization" of what happened. Maybe there is/was far more going on up there than we ever let on, so rather than showing the bustling underground cities on the moon with Blorqs and Kweezles going about their daily lives, they decided to show us rocky barrenness instead. Not claiming to know the first thing about what the purpose behind it was, but I thought I'd point out the "other type" of "moon truther" - the Compromiser - we want everybody to be right, and wrong. Therefore, the moon landings happened, but what we were shown was fake. (a little tongue in cheeck there, just being goofy, but really, that does sum up us Schroedinger's moon types.)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I can't say for sure either way but I have always suspected something wasn't right about the whole thing. After I saw this interview I really want to know what is going on. I wonder what Neil Armstrong meant when he told that guy, "you do not deserve to know the answers."

edit on 19-1-2013 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

Even the Bible itself says not to swear:

(Matthew 5:34-37) . . .However, I say to YOU: Do not swear at all, neither by heaven, because it is God’s throne; 35 nor by earth, because it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, because it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor by your head must you swear, because you cannot turn one hair white or black. 37 Just let YOUR word Yes mean Yes, YOUR No, No; for what is in excess of these is from the wicked one.

If a person is a man of his word there is no need to swear. Usually when a person swears it is because he wants to back up a lie he is telling. Whenever I hear someone say, "I swear...," I think, he's probably lying.

On the other hand if a man is truthful his word is enough. There is no need to force someone to swear on the Bible, if you read the Bible you know that God doesn't even condone that. It is written right there in the Bible for you.

ETA:

If a person will not listen to reason or truth, then they certainly do not deserve to hear it. In fact there is a Proverb that says that it is a shameful thing to try and correct a foolish person:

(Proverbs 23:9) . . .Into the ears of a stupid one do not speak, for he will despise your discreet words.

(Proverbs 9:7, 8) . . .He that is correcting the ridiculer is taking to himself dishonor, and he that is giving a reproof to someone wicked—a defect in him. 8 Do not reprove a ridiculer, that he may not hate you. Give a reproof to a wise person and he will love you.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by animal55
I dont think the moon landings were faked because Edgar mitchell former astronaut and the sixth man to walk on the moon has told the world that the US government has witheld information of the ET presence on our Planet for years. So why would he tackle one conspiracy theory and not the socalled faked moon landings which he was in a perfect position to do so.

Exactly what I tried to say. I can't think of a logical reason that Mitchell would fight to withhold the big, dirty secret of a phony moon landing while trying to expose NASA's lies and deceit concerning ETs.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

You people that believe the moon landing was faked are so damn stupid.

This was during the heyday of the Cold War, Russia, East Germany, and many of our so called allies, Great Britain, France, Canada, Japan, China even although this was before their tech and military buildup, India, and all the others who were also working with them on their own space programs. All of them were watching and monitoring everything we did. One of them would have have known it was faked and the US would already have been outed. Hell Stalin had agents in our country who had our nuclear tech secrets as fast as we produced them.

We would have already been outed !!!!!

Now the real question is to ask? Why did we stop going to the moon? The real reason. What did they find up there that convinced them to stop, and derail all other nations from going to the moon and beyond also?

Some of the footage does not make sense, like Armstrongs missing minutes on Apollo 11, and other photos that look other things are included, and apparent structures on the moon that can be seen.

But Yes, we did go there, multiple times, then we stopped going. There is no way the other nations with their own ambitions would have allowed the US to carry on a hoax of this magnitude for so long.

Why did we stop going to the moon? Why have others not attempted to get up there???

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by DJW001

I do not see how calling someone a "liar and idiot" addresses the points he makes. He even addresses other people criticism and remains pretty civil about it (even if he clearly is exasperated at times).

What is the relevance of the link to the other thread ?

JW is an idiot and a liar and the link is a 600+ page thread that looks at his points and debunks them!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I don't believe we have been on the moon and consequently that any video or photographic evidence for a manned trip to the moon is faked. The narrator of the video says that it would be impossible to fake such film footage but goes on to explain how to do it. His objections to the procedures he cites seem to be that they are complex and that one would have to be very careful doing it.

Did YOU actually listen to anything he said he gave a method and explained that they didn't have that type of equipment to fake it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by davolobos
reply to post by ckno1

Why did we stop going to the moon? Why have others not attempted to get up there???

Because it was mission accomplished.The official reason for going to the moon was a geological survey,they wanted to know what it was made from and once they found it was made from earth rock,there were known to be nicer places to go for a vacation.Also the funding was pulled because NASA couldn't convince congress that the last 4 missions would actually do anything the first six hadn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is why IT WAS FAKE. Becasue NASA said it was. NASA says they lost the original video and had to recreate another one
reply to post by jazztrance

Wrong end of the stick AGAIN.

Nothing to do with them being faked; a lot of sightings of Santa Claus.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

Too bad comments to this on You Tube are disabled. This is brilliant. Finally a man who knows what the # was going on in 1969! And who understands the history of the military applications of technology. Incredible. I don't know how they "star" this stuff, but this one demands EVERY moonhoax believer watch it, then reply to its basic assumption that though we had great weapons and space technology, that Nasa would still have to had gone to an outside technology source, Kubrick, to get this done...and that in the end, even he couldn't fake a 143 minute moon video.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
personally i dont think it even matters anymore, were going to mars!!!!!! missions start soon sign up ^^

but i still dont think we did, for the money money money, thats why they would fake it hundreds of billions in fake play money.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the moon hoax is what brought me to ats to begin with.
IF we had the technology back then to go to the moon we certainly had the technology to fake it.
IF the usa went there, why stop? what happened to all the moon base ideas? did aliens run us off?
why is there no 'google moon' so we can see the flags, debris, footprints, etc?
Why is it that we can put robots on mars but can't film what is currently on our moon? And if I've been missing something all these years, please enlighten me. I'd love to see something like 'google moon'.
I believed it all as a child, sitting in class, watching, enthralled, on the black and white tv.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join