It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Moon Landings Could Have Never EVER Been Faked: The Definitive Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hope this wasn´t posted before. tried to search but didn´t find it:

This video is so good, so incredibly brilliant, solid and simple, that you will want to paste it all over your Facebooks and Twitters just to piss off all the IMBECILES who still claim that the Moon landings were faked.* The reason is simple: the technology to fake it didn't exist.

Source: Gizmodo
edit on 18-1-2013 by ckno1 because: Link

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
not that i believe either way.. but I will say this. You do realize that the military and gov technology is vastly superior to the tech that we have on our daily lives.. People say anywhere from 40-60 years ahead of us in tech that is not available and some may never be available to us.. To say its not possibly because the tech wasn't there is totally the wrong way to go because more then likely it was and that is something you definitely cannot prove one way or another but there is much evidence that in fact gov tech is way ahead of us.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckno1
Hope this wasn´t posted before. tried to search but didn´t find it:

This video is so good, so incredibly brilliant, solid and simple, that you will want to paste it all over your Facebooks and Twitters just to piss off all the IMBECILES who still claim that the Moon landings were faked.* The reason is simple: the technology to fake it didn't exist.

Source: Gizmodo
edit on 18-1-2013 by ckno1 because: Link

HeyCkno, thanks for the post. The video does make sense. I've seen other vids with even more info debunking the Fake-Moon-Landing crowd. I've been to the space museums at Kennedy Space center and the air and space museum in Washington, DC. The evolution and determination was so commited that, we made extreme effort and brilliant advancements......Man actually did land on the moon several times, picked up artifacts, left plaques, transmitting equipment and other things.

Good link. I've seen better, but this is very good and serves the purpose very well. s+f

Peace!! ID

edit on 18-1-2013 by ItDepends because: sentence structure

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is why IT WAS FAKE. Becasue NASA said it was. NASA says they lost the original video and had to recreate another one. Go figure, thats what they said, do with that what you will, but technically speaking, it was fake.
edit on 18-1-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
This is why IT WAS FAKE. Becasue NASA said it was. NASA says they lost the original video and had to recreate another one. Go figure, thats what they said, do with that what you will, but technically speaking, it was fake.

Well, there you have it, OP.

For those who don't believe, no proof is sufficient; for those who do believe, no proof is necessary.

Having been a full adult serving in the US Navy at the time of the first moon mission, I have no doubt of the veracity of the entire program.

Some don't want to believe it, so they never will no matter what you say or do....

edit on 1/19/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I can't say for sure either way but I have always suspected something wasn't right about the whole thing. After I saw this interview I really want to know what is going on. I wonder what Neil Armstrong meant when he told that guy, "you do not deserve to know the answers."

edit on 19-1-2013 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

You don't think they made copies of the original?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
I can't say for sure either way but I have always suspected something wasn't right about the whole thing. After I saw this interview I really want to know what is going on. I wonder what Neil Armstrong meant when he told that guy, "you do not deserve to know the answers."

He was obviously offended....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Some don't want to believe it, so they never will no matter what you say or do....

You can't spell moron without moon!

I need to trademark that #. I'm definitely going to say that every thread where the moon hoax is brought up.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

You do realize that the military and gov technology is vastly superior to the tech that we have on our daily lives.. People say anywhere from 40-60 years ahead of us in tech that is not available and some may never be available to us..

I hope you realize that this is a very cool propaganda tool and a dissuasive to international competitors. I will accept that the military may have different and innovative applications in specific fields (well those that have to do with the military, communications and energy) but the military does not have 40-60 years advance except in fields that circumvent civil legislation or would pose a danger to national security. We can look at previous secret project to extrapolate that they may have one or two surprises under their sleeve but nothing earth shattering that is the "normal" industrial military complex that is ever to be used in public.

There are also a number of project and prototypes that would be considered advanced but would not be cost effective or practical, we can all extrapolate also that some stuff may stopped pending development on some fields of science.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

He was obviously offended....

True, but he still could have just swore on the bible and put an end to the conspiracy, at least for the guy asking. Took the 5 grand and donated to his church. But I guess this topic is probably better for another thread, don't want to derail this one.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

I didn't read the op, I'm sorry..

All I want to say is that I had HUGE reasons to doubt that we went..

Upon intense investigation I have come to know that we did, go to the moon..

There are many way more shady things we should be looking into, like the globalist's next move...

Could have been faked, I wasn't there, but I highly doubt it..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I wasn't born when we went to the moon, I was in fact shocked to learn sometime in the past 12 years, Mythbusters did a show on how we couldn't have faked going to the moon, that's when I learned of the "conspiracy" around the "moon hoax" and that ....it was ever even in question!!!

Having said that, I do believe we went to the moon, I don't think we faked it. I can't say anything here to prove to some of you that we did, I just believe we did!

I haven't watched the video OP, but S&F

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 19-1-2013 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

You do realize that this was edited and that we don't know the context? "You do not deserve to know the answers". To what? There is no way of knowing to what he is referring to. Maybe the guy asked him what kind of car he drove.

As for not swearing on the bible... If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to. And not everybody believes in god or allah or whatever. As an atheist, I could lie just as easily if I had my hand on a bible than I would if it were on People magazine. And if Armstrong was a believer, people would simply say he wasn't and so he lied. This would not end any kind of debate.

By the way, you do realize that the moon is so close that if there were a road, most cars would be able to drive right to it? Going there was brute force, period. The rockets did exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I will fallow with Lunatics for those that believe the official story, not only about space exploration but anyone that deposits any trust in or respect for the US government in general. I could see people ignoring an issue or two every 100 years, especially if an institution at least attempts to correct its ways, but boy one needs to really have its head in the moon to ignore the general bad behavior down here.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

You say the tech didnt exist to fake the moon landings, i say the tech doesnt exist to land on the moon full stop!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Everyone knows they went to the moon but also filmed some parts of it at area 51

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

It is pretty well known that Neil Armstrong was a devout Christian, hence the conspiracy as to why he wouldn't swear on the bible.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ckno1

the technology to fake it didn't exist

This is totally false.

With the Optical Fibers you can do it.

But I belive that we were going to the Moon with Apollo missions.
But many of Video/footage/images are clearly faked.
NASA Astronauts actually did land on the Moon, but they fear of what they could find at their arrival.

Then the BIG question is "Why": why they faked images of a real event?

edit on 19-1-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by ckno1

the technology to fake it didn't exist

This is totally false.

With the Optical Fibers you can do it.

But I belive that we were going to the Moon with Apollo missions.
But many of Video/footage/images are clearly faked.

Then the question is Why: why they faked images of a real event?

I've always said if that were the case then maybe they got there with the help of ET technology which they obviously couldn't reveal to the world.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join