It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Megalithic Builders of Mars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

When i saw that picture of the “wall“ on mars, First thing i thought was that it was manmade. Looking at your evidence it looks like its very possible to. The Pharaohs face im still looking into. Would like to see more hi res pictures of the face
good thread

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The only proof you have is by comparing 2 pictures, that's just great. We all know pictures are not very reliable cause they can be doctored and out of focus and they can play tricks on the eyes with shadows and light. The problem with getting concrete proof about something on Mars or something that came from Mars is that you would actually have to travel there, and that's not gonna happen anytime soon. There's more proof of Atlantis than stuff about Mars.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

you start off a promising looking thread,
and because people put up a different point of view, or disagree with you, you become obnoxious and rude.
great way to keep a discussion going. NOT.
im also out of here
go on, say something rude about me because ive criticised you....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

You started a good thread, but regardless of content some will question the OP...and they should, as this allows for all possibilities to be considered.

If you are not prepared to hear all opinions, you shouldn't be creating threads...

Just go with it...

I have been on Ats long enough now to spot difference between legitimate opinions and trolling attempts.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonSpeedN

The only proof you have is by comparing 2 pictures, that's just great. We all know pictures are not very reliable cause they can be doctored and out of focus and they can play tricks on the eyes with shadows and light. The problem with getting concrete proof about something on Mars or something that came from Mars is that you would actually have to travel there, and that's not gonna happen anytime soon. There's more proof of Atlantis than stuff about Mars.

Im presenting a theory and using real undoctored pictures to demonstrate the idea. I admit the Mars connection is tenuous at this stage but the jigsaw puzzle for building of walls i dont think is outlandlish at all, in fact very plausible compared to other theories presented for their construction.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Saying that the meso-american builders used natural rocks as best they could is like exclaiming that the sky appears blue. I mean its fairly obvious based on the irregular rock shapes. However, they still hand to work the stones to get such a tight fit. Go back and look at your Mars "wall" photo and note all the gaps. Also note that NONE of those rocks broke in a square or rectangular pattern.

The Mars connection is tenuous? More like downright laughable. This thread is an absolute fail. Well done indeed.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Athlon,

Sir, these people just have differing opinions. There's nothing wrong with that.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The Megalithic Builders of Mars

In this thread i put forward a theory that the Megalithic builds of Ancient stone structures on earth had origins from Mars. I believe the evidence comes in the form of understanding how the ancients megalithic builders from earths past were able to build structures of perfect aligmment such as this Wall in South America Mach Pichu.

Howdy Athlon

One note: The image you are using is not from Machu Picchu it is from the Incan ruins of Sacsayhuaman fortress near Cusco.

The link to spanish language site showing another image of the central rock

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

more pictures of rocks on mars nice. just because they have cracks does not mean some ancient race put them there. can we get some new stuff please. these are not the droids you are looking for.
edit on 20-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is an accepted fact earth was much warmer in the very ancient past.

Perhaps mars was also. Maybe life had a foothold on Mars as well.

Maybe Martian DNA was even identical or almost identical to earth DNA because of our proximity.

Sadly, mars is mostly dead now. The northern hemisphere seems to have been thoroughly sandblasted somehow

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
The northern hemisphere seems to have been thoroughly sandblasted somehow

... thus leading to the all-important question, just what exactly happened to the atmosphere of the planet?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You pose an Interesting Theory Athlon.

Peru is a seismically unstable country—both Lima and Cusco have been leveled by earthquakes—and Machu Picchu itself was constructed atop two fault lines. When an earthquake occurs, the stones in an Inca building are said to “dance;” that is, they bounce through the tremors and then fall back into place. Without this building method, many of the best known buildings at Machu Picchu would have collapsed long ago.

The rocks have already been through the tremendous strain of earthquakes and natural puzzle pieces were formed by the shaking. Ancients then re-used the broken pieces fitting them back together to build their masterpieces and whatnot. As a result they appear to have been made naturally stable to the forces that natures furry can wreak upon them.

The Mars connection will be a hard one to prove. Are you suggesting that this technique was learned on Mars and then transferred here to Earth?

Very Interesting topic. I'm listening. :-)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

but stress fractures that have beautiful lines, with design, no!

Well... there are natural formations of rock with beautiful lines and design... here let me show you what is possible.

Not to change the subject of Athlon's thread... just pointing out that it can happen.

:-) leolady

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * P L E A S E N O T E * * * * * * * * *

This thread is in the Skunk Works forum:

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post

Let's keep the discussion civil; Focus on the topic and not each other, please.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
please forgive my ignorance in strata forces , violent uplifting presures that could possibly shatter strata and as previously refrenced,in a sideways fashion creating these each, one of a kind blocks. in building a wall or support stucture the various sizes of the base stones in this case acually increase the structure stability and stress levels ,does it not ? But, i submit nowhere in nature that i am aware of will the strata fracture at uniform depth.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rcowboy

Well unless you go and start digging up strata and looking you wont know for sure. Im not geologist or expert of rock fracture systems, im only usuing my eyes and looking at the iregular walls being built and considering an idea. I dont think its a way out idea at all and of course to firm it up beyond a theory it would require strong evidence. That evidence can only be found by quarrying out rock strata that shows signs its been subject to cracking from earth forces and then polishing up the pieces and seeing if they can be fit back togther neatly like a jigsaw a puzzle. I cant see that happening too soon mainly because the individual pieces weight tonnes.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Maybe the same Builders...

The whole "Area" is at least 12x7 Km.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join