It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Megalithic Builders of Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

In this thread i put forward a theory that the Megalithic builds of Ancient stone structures on earth had origins from Mars. I believe the evidence comes in the form of understanding how the ancients megalithic builders from earths past were able to build structures of perfect aligmment such as this Wall in South America Mach Pichu.

If we look at the symetry of the stone block arrangement we see although the edges of the blocks are not perfectly straight and rectangular, the edges fit precisely togther with the other adjacent stone blocks. The first part of my theory is that these rocks were quarried from an area of natural rock which had been subject to natural earth forces to cause the rock to fracture into blocks. Therefore because the ancients were quarrying stones around their natural fracture lines. This allowed them to fit the stone blocks back together with perfect symetry of alignment.The picture below shows an example of an area of rock where we see evidence of a fracture through the rock to produce a strata of indivdual blocks.

Whats most interesting about this strata above is that it came from a Mars rover picture of a rock formation on Mars.

An ancient structure in Malta shows how blocks quarried from a natual broken up strata on Earth were aligned togther. How they moved the quarried rocks from their quarried location to another is not the subject of this debate, of course this is an interesting question in itself.

Lastly I want to establish the Earth and Mars connections by drawing attention to the Pharoe who resides in about 3 o'clock position on the Mars Rock picture above. Theres no mistake to me that the rock has been carved out artifically to show a Pharoe. The purpose i am guessing as a survey marker for the intention of identifying a appropriate rock strata for quarrying. For some reason however this quarrying never occurred but the Pharoe remains as a reminder of the ancients megalithic builders who were once on Mars and Earth.

edit on 18-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

While the pics of the rock strata are remarkably similar there is no way to prove your theory that the builders were from Mars until a time comes when there are found similar structures on Mars- not saying that that won't happen, it just hasn't happened yet that we know of.

I do think you are most likely correct in your assumption that the Earth structures were built from rocks previously fractured from natural causes and then "puzzle pieced" together. It makes a lot more sense than the time and effort it would take to purposely cut the rocks in such a fashion (I mean who would do that?).

Comparing the pics of the rock strata they look remarkably similar. It shows that possibly at some point the conditions on Earth and on Mars must have been similar, at least as far as the natural causes of the fractured rock strata are concerned- the pics are nearly interchangeable!

Good OP Athlon! You have given me a few ideas to ponder.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I see alot of things in that photograph that I can see as being something, possibly anything that my eyes have seen and recorded over the years.

It could be a hunt for what can you find in this photo that looks possibly extraterrestrial in context.

You see with your eyes what I can not.
Can you see the spaceship laying on it's side?
It's just what my eyes pick up on.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here is a VERY interesting thread about the topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its amazing. What this thread does not tell you is that the site on mars DID(proven) aligned with orions belt at one time. At the moment it does not because mars equator has drastically shifted. Maybe the shifting equator is what caused mars demise.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I see alot of things in that photograph that I can see as being something, possibly anything that my eyes have seen and recorded over the years.

Great so i suggest you go create a thread and present your own theory. I might even read it if im not busy doing something more interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

In this thread i put forward a theory that the Megalithic builds of Ancient stone structures on earth had origins from Mars. I believe the evidence comes in the form of understanding how the ancients megalithic builders from earths past were able to build structures of perfect aligmment such as this Wall in South America Mach Pichu.

I once read a theory somewhere that this wall could have been constructed by heating the rocks up to a softening point to make them fit together the way they are. It is an interesting theory. How that would have been accomplished is beyond my scope of knowledge though. That almost does look like a pharos head in that last picture. I hope someday we will get the truth and get to see these megalithic off planet sites if they really do exist.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Just saying I don't see what you see,no need to be rude about it.

edit on 19-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by kdog1982

Great so i suggest you go create a thread and present your own theory. I might even read it if im not busy doing something more interesting.

That was uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
That "pharaoh" photo is an untouched photo from mars? If so that is damned convincing to me. I have seen many so called mars "statue, animal, face". Well you get the picture.

That one is by far the most compelling I've seen. Now it could be light and shadow, but, wow.. It definitely looks cut and intended for use.

Kudos op.. You piqued my curiosity, I'm going to have to delve deeper into this matter..

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
For anyone interested, the photo from Mars is from Victoria crater

You can view the summary and download a hires photo here…

PIA10210

There was a very lengthy discussion about it a few years ago here

Based on all the analysis in that thread, I don’t think it’s a statue. But, that’s just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
nvm.. thinking more about this....
edit on 19-1-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

this is a really thought provoking post and has got me scratching my head

i do have ideas and thoughts on it but need more info (specifically what rock the wall in question is comprised of)that i was not able to satisfactorily confirm with a net search of several sites.
obviously assumtions wont help me here, can you help me out with that OP? (i'm thinking you may have a wealth of links/info hence the request)... this would have a bearing on how the rock would behave re the process of fracturing etc that is part of the theory.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I am not knowledgable in rock stress mechanics. As a lay man i would use common sense to say that the forces causings the rock to fracture originate from deep techtonic forces, and those forces are transmitted upwards. The uplifting forces released in the surface rock will result in shear (sideways) forces being produced allowing sometimes almost rectangular production of fractured sections.

Here is an example of a natural Rectangular fracture system in granite from Pedra Branca massif, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

obtained from source web site

commons.wikimedia.org...:Rectangular_fracture_in_granite.jpg

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

this theory dosnt work for me
stress fractures are a fact
but stress fractures that have beautiful lines, with design, no!
the stress crack pics you posted have the cracks random and in all directions
the megalithic builders have purpose, and design, not natural stress fractures.

instead of me posting loads of pics, just click HERE and see that fractures are random rather than by design
edit on 19-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

this theory dosnt work for me
stress fractures are a fact
but stress fractures that have beautiful lines, with design, no!
the stress crack pics you posted have the cracks random and in all directions
the megalithic builders have purpose, and design, not natural stress fractures.

what worked for you and them are two different things. When I look closely at the join lines in the rock blocks at Mach Pichu the first picture in OP and the natural fracture lines on the granite rock in Pedra Branca massif, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil i see very similar unique geometry. A fool or debunker will say coincidence, but i am proposing there is kinship between natural and human force mechanisms to produce the megalithic designs.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

a fool? or debunker?
which one are you catergorising me in?
how about a third category, oh i dont know, say, a different point of view
im out of this thread
seems its your way or no other

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

i would say these ancient Megalithic builders spent considerable time and effort surveying for a suitable mass of rock broken up with tectonic/shear natural forces to quarry for using in wall construction. In most cases the fractures may of been too random to be of any use. Thanks for your contribution, goodbye.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

does this reply mean that tha rock in the wall is granite? that was my first guess and the pic that you post is highly enlightening - i'm not a geologist or stonemason, but have *a little* practical experience of how granite can be worked.
i would have initially assumed that granite would not fracture in the way your theory suggests, what with it not having an internal structure etc ...... but then i see the pic you post and have to think again!
in the light of that, if the wall is indeed granite then i can see how jigsawed blocks from such formations could indeed make up the wall - now, they would need some further working of course to straighten/neaten the edges but this is actually fairly easily done and granite can be ground into shape with other rocks (let alone metals) with relative ease.

i take my hat of to your sir, this is a plausible theory

i dont see the mars connection, due to my disagreement on the "pharoah" figure; as these fractures could potentially appear on any rocky planet and also that humans are way smart enough to do this, but nice work and great thread

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Thanks for your positive feedback Skalla. The Mars link is still tenuous but i suggest keep an open mind on it as truth can sometimes turn out to be strange than fiction in life. One thing that annoys me with Nasa is that they always tend to use a level of quality on their pictures so that anything more than 100 yards away is a bit blurry. I seriously wonder if that is being done deliberately.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thanks for your contribution, goodbye.

You started a good thread, but regardless of content some will question the OP...and they should, as this allows for all possibilities to be considered.

If you are not prepared to hear all opinions, you shouldn't be creating threads...

Just go with it...

edit on 19-1-2013 by facelift because: Kill an h

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join