It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Gun Control, Empower the People! Make It Mandatory, Every Head of House Must Own At Least 1 F

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
While I might have a generalized fear of guns that occurred during a police investigation of a one time room mate who was caught selling drugs - I am considering buying a gun. In my area of town they call those crazies the tweekers. All one has to do is tell one known tweeker you bought a gun to protect yourself and your family and the rest would leave you alone - why - because no one wants a bullet hole to suddenly appear somewhere on the body and depending upon how good of a shot the homeowner is - it could be fatal.
I like the idea that gun ownership is encouraged rather than mandated.
Just like the RFID chip - they had better develop one on a dog tag to be worn around the neck - I didn't like it when the aliens implanted a device in my chest and I definitely won't peacefully allow the Government to give me the mark of the devil.
It is my Constitutional right of choice of religion and religious belief systems that make me fear the chip whether it is the mark of the devil or not - I believe it is. My body is MY Holy Temple I put nothing in it that I don't agree to which is why I have and never will eat sushi, artichokes, shell fish, whale, dolphin, horse, dog or cat meat, snakes, frogs, rabbits, deer, moose or elk, bear, wildcat, pole cat, opossum and also why I quit eating chicken, beef and pork.
If I decide to let my Doctor probe my anus and prostate - it is to check for cancer like issues and not for fun. The medications I take are prescribed for me by my trusted Physician that meet my current health needs for BP, diabetes, neuropathy, sleep aids for insomnia related issues.
I may be getting old but I am not getting stupid yet!
I weigh every option available to me - the pros - the cons - and then decide if this is right for me. With medications I have to introduce them into my body slowly so I don't have an allergic reaction - or the allergic reaction is minimized. I continually re-evaluate every option available to me because my body has come up with instantaneous allergic reactions that I didn't know had changed - like the recent red hives rash from shell fish that had not happened before now - but my whole family is allergic to grass and always has been.

So even if this sounds off topic it isn't - it is about the right to choose between choices of that which I will or will not do. That is a God given right and no one can take that away from me. Give me liberty or give me death - I will not submit to evil, evil doers plots, government mandates, invasion of privacy and I am definitely PRO GUN!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It works in Switzerland, all men are required to own guns and are trained by the government. And it is one of the safest and freest nations on the earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
reply to post by paxnatus

So you want to give every whackjob in the USA a gun?

Sure, then let natural selection handle the rest.

If more sane people have guns there would be a lot less damage done by the insane.

Sarcasm, sorta.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

So you want to give every whackjob in the USA a gun?

No, I want to give every whack job in the world a gun!!! LOL,LOLLOL

Of course not silly!! Please go back and read what I said about this!

Pax

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
It works in Switzerland, all men are required to own guns and are trained by the government. And it is one of the safest and freest nations on the earth.

Ever wonder why Germany never invaded Switzerland in WWII?

The Swiss General told the German General "Every Swiss man will come out of his house and fire one shot and the invasion will be over"

Its exactly the reason nobody will ever consider a conventional invasion of America and the mental defectives running the federal government will never try to come take our weapons. Armed people are free people. We give up our guns and the egotistical power hungry narcissistic sociopaths our pea-brained electorate has put in and kept in office will turn us all into slaves.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Let's MANDATE that every head of house, is REQUIRED to own at least one firearm!

Um no, that's not the definition of freedom. That's tyranny. The government shouldn't be able to force me to own something.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
if we had a reliable popultation, the swiss model is ideal. no need for a standing army when most houses have a military grade weapon in them and a guy who knows how to use it inside it

but if you gave every 'merican household a military weapon it would be a blood bath

sad

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

but if you gave every 'merican household a military weapon it would be a blood bath

sad

What gives you that idea?
The vast majority of weapons held in the average 'merican household are never used for an illegal act.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

if we had a reliable popultation, the swiss model is ideal. no need for a standing army when most houses have a military grade weapon in them and a guy who knows how to use it inside it

sad

It already is a bloodbath, the only difference is people would have adequete means of defending themselves. I'd like to see statistics for home invasion in switzerland.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

sad

What gives you that idea?
The vast majority of weapons held in the average 'merican household are never used for an illegal act.

Red moon, I am so grateful you are in this thread! I feel like you understand what I am proposing. A handful of others get it too!! Thank you for your well thought out posts!!

Pax

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No. I do not agree with this. I have other weapons to defend myself with if an intruder comes in. I am not buying a gun. I know that I would be responsible with one, but i have 3 kids, and I am not taking that chance. Now once they leave the house? Thats a different story to tell.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Children and their pop guns.

Conservatism is dying. It's why it's squalling so loudly. Would you babies had made this much noise you are making about nothing when the Patriot Act was passed. Now THAT was something. But, alas .... intelligence is something not ripe among radical gun nuts.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I'd like to see statistics for home invasion in switzerland.

Here you go
www.nationmaster.com...

Scroll down to "View all Crime stats" link

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

sad

It already is a bloodbath, the only difference is people would have adequete means of defending themselves. I'd like to see statistics for home invasion in switzerland.

you already know the stats, don't be like that

don't be intentiionally obtuse, I'm not falling for that

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

[SelfCensored]
Not even worth the time.....
edit on Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:57:49 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Children and their pop guns.

Conservatism is dying. It's why it's squalling so loudly. Would you babies had made this much noise you are making about nothing when the Patriot Act was passed. Now THAT was something. But, alas .... intelligence is something not ripe among radical gun nuts.

Conservatism dying? Try America is dying and YOUR freedom!!!! So to defend yourself from a tyrannical govt. is
only for conservatives? Gee I always knew conservatives were smarter than liberals, thanks for proving my point!!

edit on 1/19/2013 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I find your comments thought provoking. Unfortunately, you like so many others think the Elected Officials simply lack insight and understanding of the how it is for regular people and if they were to see things from our perspective, they would not do so many things that hurt and harms us.

Unfortunately, I know as a real estate developer having dealt with many politicians in many a backroom and secluded coves at restaurants that they know exactly what they do and given the chance to speak candidly they have great contempt for the little man who they see as ignorant and in need of restraint and control. In their heart of heart they know they do wrongs and have stolen what they have and believe if they don't use the police, the courts and prisons to maintain their lies, they will be caught; that they must make laws for us to legitimize their crimes or they will be caught and if they are caught their counterparts will be caught and the entire structure upon which their lives feed and depend will crumble and guess what, they are right.

Obama is a House N working for the White Masters and those White Masters see all of us as N. Joe Biden was put in place to make sure someone close to Obama would keep him in line and so far he has done a good job for them but as many minorities might have come to realize by now, Obama has done nothing for them and if we look closely at the Bush Administration, it is undeniable that the Obama Administration has continued on the same course; a course that translates to our Constitution just being a piece of paper and the Master's Goals are right on track.

Soon the Curtain that has hidden the realities that our Dollar is worthless will be pulled back and no one will have any choice but to convert their money to digital dollars. This will mean all dollars, including those hidden in Grandma's pillow..ALL Dollars because the paper dollars will suddenly be worthless paper. Then they will know who has what and will be able to tax at will all money and control everyone but first they have got to find who is armed and where they are. The last and only thing now standing in the way of these Globalist Devils is the Armed American Public.

All of this reminds me of a song by Jimmy Cliff. Many think Obama is Black, he just looks and talks Black when in fact we...all of us of every race and religion are the Ns to them. People need to finally look past color...I mean really! And then look only at what a Man/Woman Says and Does.

The Harder They Come, The Harder They Fall, One and All!

I hope no one is offended by my reference to the N Word, that is not my intention; my intention is nothing but to tell how things really are and how most Americans (regardless of race, religion or color) are now in the same boat...a sinking boat!
edit on 21-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions of Use:

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 22/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Care to explain???? What are you talking about? Are you a mod? You can address me here or in a U2U.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Originally posted by candlelight

Care to explain???? What are you talking about? Are you a mod? You can address me here or in a U2U.

Thanks,
Pax

The "Hall Monitors" are very busy on ATS making sure the forum does not run afoul of the Government No-Nos and while it can't be considered a real job, I suspect some don't need a jobs because they are being taken care of at the "Public Trough" and are free to spend so much time censoring member comments offend their agendas and of course Obamanoids. I was penalized 1000 pts for referring to a member as an Obamanoid but here I am not referring to anyone specific...if the shoe fits they are wearing it.

I have to wonder how many members have see the Alex Jones interview of the "ObamaPhone Lady":

Now, back to the gun issue. As a JBS Member I can not say I always agree with everything from JBS but I agree with what is said here:

edit on 22-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join