It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Opens Door to Obama Eligibility Challenge on February 15th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Chief Justice John Roberts Schedules A Case Regarding Obamas Forged IDs to be Heard in Conference Before the Full Supreme Court.

The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

minutemennews.com...

I have checked on this myself and searched the docket number at the SCOTUS site. But hey, feel free to do it yourself:

The docket number= 12A606
www.supremecourt.gov...

I will copy and paste the important contents of what is shown when the search brings up the doc here:

No. 12A606
Title:
Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants
v.
Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State
Docketed: December 13, 2012
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of California
Case Nos.: (S207078)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dec 11 2012 Application (12A606) for a stay, submitted to Justice Kennedy.
Dec 13 2012 Application (12A606) denied by Justice Kennedy.
Dec 26 2012 Application (12A606) refiled and submitted to The Chief Justice.
Jan 9 2013 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of February 15, 2013.
Jan 9 2013 Application (12A606) referred to the Court.

~~Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~Phone~~~
Attorneys for Petitioner:
Orly Taitz 29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy (949) 683-5411
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Party name: Edward Noonan, et al.
Attorneys for Respondent:
Kamala Harris Attorney General (916) 445-9555
P. O. Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550
Party name: Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State

So it appears the case is going into conference. And it appears to have some kind of standing, otherwise I seriously doubt it would have made it that far. Notice that it initially was denied by justice Kennedy, then resubmitted to the Chief Justice.

It also appears that Philip Berg is out of the picture on this one.

Now needless to say, I don't have much hope for this, because in previous cases it was ruled that only Congress has jurisdiction, but felt it was interesting enough to post for those interested. Could be there is some kind of standing because there is perceivable harm to the people of California? Dunno, I am not a law expert. But I will be happy to entertain your opinions.
edit on Fri Jan 18th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not going to hold my breath, but it is better than nothing. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It is refreshing to see that it has made it this far, but from what I've learned about all his forged documentation, I believe this will be a dead end road for Orly.The system of checks and balances has been corrupted for far to long a time for any thing like this to become substantial.
If they do hear this in its entirety and if they do rule against the POTUS causing his presidency to be nullified, the ramifications to our nation would be so great, and the uprising riots which would ensue over it simply because of the race card being played, would place the final nail in the coffin of this country.
The justices are serving a higher purpose than one of right and wrong, they are serving the corporate empire called America. Their loyalty lies within the framework of such and they are bound to adhere to its best interests.
I do not wish to sound negative, although I know I am, I just feel that expecting something other than this is a fools errand and would only serve to provide a greater disappointment when the curtain falls and we are left in a darkened theater.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
S+F if not only because you actually looked up the actual docket number.
It's a pet peeve of mine how so many people will believe things here without question.
Someone will say "nasa says this" and people will believe it without checking if NASA actually said it.

I can't imagine anything will come of this though.

I'd say at the very most, it would be revealed that Obama changed his name in the past. But there's nothing illegal about that right?
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
double post
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Star and Flag
Will be following this and hoping the primaries in the case do not meet with accidents or fatal illnesses.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is the Backlash!!! I can feel it in my gut.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry this is getting old. Yes, good luck with that. Go ahead and flame, but I am starting to be embarassed that I believe in ANY conspiracy theory. I mean really?!?! Yes, you should seek psychiatric help. At least with aliens and JFK, there is concrete evidence that something MIGHT have happened. But you all are just devaluing any and every theory that might hold water. Just, facepalm.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

Where is your concrete evidence of aliens? Or that JFK's assassination was a conspiracy? I would love to see that stuff. My point being (since I know you dont have any) is that I believe that they too could be a conspiracy, but its based on speculation, and things that just seem amiss, along with people's testimony and discrepancies in the OS, whatever the topic may be.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
I'm sorry this is getting old. Yes, good luck with that. Go ahead and flame, but I am starting to be embarassed that I believe in ANY conspiracy theory. I mean really?!?! Yes, you should seek psychiatric help. At least with aliens and JFK, there is concrete evidence that something MIGHT have happened. But you all are just devaluing any and every theory that might hold water. Just, facepalm.

come on batman, don't give up on conspiracy theories just yet. let the judicial system work it all out. did someone turn on the bat signal already?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Smoke and Mirrors at its best. This should be a open and closed case. They had better make the right decision and give him a Big Mac and a Road Map out of the city. I am not hopeful though. Just a little wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76

Ichecked myself its going to the supreme court.. Guess our justices are reaching for anything as well. This just scares you dont it? I believe in karma and those of you that cheated to get your president in 2012 are going to lose anyway!!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Notice that it initially was denied by justice Kennedy, then resubmitted to the Chief Justice.

Roberts could have denied the stay on his own, but Orly could then have presented it to each of the other justices, one at a time. So the Court's routine practice is, when a stay or other motion is denied by one justice and then re-submitted to a second justice, the second one will submit it to the full Court (in order to kill it once and for all). That automatically involves having it "listed" for a conference. It is not actually discussed at the conference unless one justice puts it on the "discuss" list; otherwise, it is automatically denied.

This is just standard procedure. Orly Taitz has nothing but lies, no evidence at all. You would think that after birthers have lost every single court case that they have attempted (about 200 of them) they would have realised that all they have is lies and made up nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No one cheated in 2012, but apparently some people here cheated to get their way out of grade school.

This is so stupid, even if there was any truth to this, what do you expect to happen after the guy just got elected by a solid majority for the second time???

It's not like there was any doubt of the election results.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Also remember if this is the backlash, Obama put two justices in the supreme court since he was elected, and I use that term loosely. So they would be pressured, or simply instructed to vote against, and let us not forget the guy that George Bush put into power.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

The elections are a sham, everyone knows that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
Obama put two justices in the supreme court since he was elected,

Who else could have put them in there?

and I use that term loosely.

boo hoo, someone you did not vote for got elected.... it happens all the time, live with it.

let us not forget the guy that George Bush put into power.

What about the guys Reagan put in? What about Clinton, he even put in a WOMAN!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Reagan and Clinton were both puppets, just like every president after them. This is not a right and left thing to me atleast. George Bush should also never have been president, however, they were still in the beta phase with electronic voting and so the real person who people voted for won.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by hellobruce

Reagan and Clinton were both puppets, just like every president after them. This is not a right and left thing to me atleast. George Bush should also never have been president, however, they were still in the beta phase with electronic voting and so the real person who people voted for won.

I would go so far as to say that every President since and including Johnson has been a puppet.

But on subject, IF Mr. Obama or what ever name he can legally use, is found to have been illegally elected and/or found to not be a Natural Born Citizen of the U.S. then impeachment at a minimum should follow if not jail time, and all EO's and laws he signed should be declared null and void.
edit on 18-1-2013 by RedmoonMWC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

But on subject, IF Mr. Obama or what ever name he can legally use, is found to have been illegally elected and/or found to not be a Natural Born Citizen of the U.S.

he HAS been found to be a natural born citizen by the courts

then impeachment at a minimum should follow

why should he be impeached?

top topics

join