It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sane Voice in the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

A person Calm in the wake of a tragedy is pretty normal. Its called being in shock.

And he's six What are you expecting

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yes. I have a strange way of looking at things. I am a conspiracy theorist I guess? A skeptic, yes. I have no opinion until I have (in my own mind) believable evidence. That being said, I remain completely 50/50 on either side of this. I realize that on the theorist side of things there is a shortage of evidence, however it is the same for the debunkers side as well. All these threads lately are just people screaming for evidence. I'm sorry that I have provided little, but for s**t sake man, the whole lot on the 'not so conspiracy' side are worse most times than the others. People post some good threads with some good issues, and they all get labeled nuts or something similar, because of their 'lack of evidence'. So I ask of all the 'not so conspiracy' people, where is all the good, hard damning evidence to ACTUALLY de-bunk these strange theories. Your arguments are NO better. "Look, this guy on you-tube say's NO conspiracy!" "I have no opinion on 911, so I'm more valid in opinion here!" or my favorites are along the lines of..., "Well, this other blog on this other site says..." So, why exactly is this 'better' than being a theorist? Seriously? No matter which side of the argument any of us are on, none of us are any better equip for 'finding the truth' than the other. My opinion anyhow!

To end, a conspiracy has a maybe 20% shot so far as being factually correct, as do the opposing arguers. Left, Right, Black, White, Sane, Insane, NONE of us can ACTUALLY PROVE our own arguments. So, lets just present as many facts and photos and evidence as possible, work TOGETHER with our personal beliefs, and sort it all out as best we can?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If I was six, I'd be crying my eyes out over a bunch of people being shot and killed right in front of me, knowing I could be next......I had a house burn down on me when I was 3, and I nearly died....How did I react? I boohooed like any reasonable kid would in that situation....I freaked out.

Tragedy, not the play based definition : a shocking or sad event; disaster.

edit on 19-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

A person Calm in the wake of a tragedy is pretty normal.

There is nothing normal about being 'calm' in the wake of a tragedy....That's the point of a tragedy....It brings out the emotions in people......A tragedy would be watching my father shot to death in front of me....Calm is the last emotion I would be expressing....Sadness would occur right before rage took over and I went to beat the person to death who did it...

Acting like it was a cool video game is not the way to react to a tragedy...That is called being desensitized...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I would like to add, for my previous post, that I apologize if offence was taken by anyone? I will gladly side with ANYONE that can prove to me ANYTHING! I don't care if it is a conspiracy or not, I just find the whole thing simply strange, and would like to sort out some truth if possible. I am not now or ever against ANYONE on here, HOWEVER, I am a little bit bothered by some (Guy?) that had a thread earlier of UFO proof from his kids camera? But that's just Bollocks! As long as we are not THAT immature, It's all good!

CHEERS

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Im curious as to a response to this from the ct'ers in terms of facts and debunking this video.. it will be hard.. almost too hard...cause well, the amazing atheist uses... facts.
edit on 18-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

he doesnt use fact, he uses reddit. lol

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Besides the Lanza issue, this story is so full of issues that it stinks to high heaven of fraud.
used 2 hand guns, and AR-15 in trunk (news on video)
used 4 hand guns and AR-15 in trunk (news on video)
all shots came from AR-15 (coroner)
shotgun (not AR-15) found in trunk (video), not mentioned.
guy captured in woods wearing camo pants and black top (videos)
guy captured near firehouse (video of witness)
Neighbor right behind firehouse getting kids dropped off by bus-driver changing story many times (video)
No ambulances even near school and can't even leave site because they are trapped by other vehicles (videos)
No record of attempts to even save lives of bleeding children (nothing from emergency teams). This guy was a really good shot. ???
No triage tent setup on site.
Parents not allowed to see kids and they are removed in the middle of the night.
No video or photos evidence of any kind of shooters activities at the school.
Nurse at school for 15 years claiming Lanza mother worked at school. Nurse not found in school employee list.
Lanza's mother's story changing multiple times.
Charity site set up BEFORE event.
Victoria Soto R.I.P Facebook page setup prior to event. since been taken down.
many "parents" don't have real remorse over losses.
This is nowhere near an exhaustive list.

yeah, nothing to see here move along
edit on 19-1-2013 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Asktheanimals

So you're implying that the Obama administration contacted Carver ASAP to encourage him to hit as best he could it was the Bushmaster used? Am I inferring correctly?

Never said anything like that.
Taking advantage of a situation is one thing.
Actively interfering is another.
I have no idea who could manipulate such a situation but the truth is at a minimum being stretched beyond the point of credulity if there is not outright fraud involved. Fraud as in withholding of key facts or misrepresentation of evidence.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

When did I ever say anything like that. With some of you its like you either believe everything is a conspiracy, or you're a government shill..

It makes more sense to realise that "conspiracy theorism" is now more like a religion or drug addiction. It used to be interesting and used to involve genuine questioning of events. Now everything is a conspiracy, everything is a lie, everything MSM says is lies etc etc. If you don't believe it's a conspiracy you are in league with the TPTB a government shill, a sheepie etc etc

Deny ignorance is a calling cry that is lost on some. It does not mean deny what you are told by the government. It means stop, think, don't be ignorant, deny the ignorance by investigating what you are told. This means BOTH sides of the story.

I have also noticed a distasteful excitement expressed by some conspiracists. I'm from the UK and Sandy Hook was "yet another" unfortunate US shooting that only got reported when it happened. However, here on ATS I can see it has become far far more than that in the US. So take it from me as someone who hasn't been "caught up" in the Sandy Hook frenzy : I have noticed some very distasteful, rabid excitement by the conspiracists. I can well understand how that disgusting pursuit of grieving parents as liars and actors would result in a severe backlash.

Unfortunately the conspiracist is so wrapped up like a drug addict that they just can't let it go and see how wrong they are. Their behaviour is classic drug addict denial.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

The police scanner reply says Rodia's name in conjunction with the term operator. Although we can pass it off as an accidental pick up of another transmission at a very odd timing, I can't help but wonder... Why would the officer pulling over Rodia for a minor infraction need to call anything in? And just his name and birth-date? Case not closed on this one for me, yet.

We buy law enforcement top of the line equipment and all the high dollar toys, but my old CB worked better than the police scanners on that particular day.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
No record of attempts to even save lives of bleeding children (nothing from emergency teams). This guy was a really good shot. ???
No triage tent setup on site.
Parents not allowed to see kids and they are removed in the middle of the night.

Have you ever seen anyone shot at close range? It's messy when an ADULT gets shot. Imagine what even a 9mm (or a .223) would do to a CHILD. Would the parents want to see that?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111

Well we can put this one to rest because this parent saw her child.

www.inquisitr.com...

She did describe what she saw, but it's not in this article and I will not be posting it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thanks for that. I'm not an American, but I've been on ATS for a while 'lurking' in some of these SH threads and didn't want to get into the fight. I had to in this instance though because of some of the more way-out theories.

I've been involved in tragedies like children being killed, and maybe it's just the NI black humour, but I have seen people laughing and smiling after something like that. You do your crying in private, but in public you try to have 'stiff-upper-lip'.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by VeritasAequitas

A person Calm in the wake of a tragedy is pretty normal. Its called being in shock.

And he's six What are you expecting

Thanks for pointing that out. It's amazing to watch that isn't it? For those UNfortunate enough to have lived through serious tragedy or horrible events.....that's damn sure a side thing that is hard to miss. The enormous range of human reaction.

Some go hysterical and need meds just to talk coherently for quite some time.

I think most go into shock and disconnect.. becoming unreliable and more or less useless until that passes for facts or anything helpful.

I'm among those that just shut down emotion and go ice cold. I see some of that in the Sandy Hook reactions too and it's among the reactions people seem to pick on and make hay of.

I'd say this to people who see the cold and "unaffected" approach as devious or nefarious... First, people in a crisis will WANT people like that...because they're the only ones still thinking clear DURING the events. Also... please, don't ever assume those cold cold facades mean no emotion exists or the people aren't dying inside. As much as I count myself among those who do emotionally turn off ..and I don't do it deliberately, it just happens and always has in me ... I can ABSOLUTELY say, that doesn't GO AWAY ..it just gets locked up for awhile. I think the emotional crash and implosion suffered when it all hits at once is worse than those people see hysterical DURING the event. I envy those folks in ways.... When it's over, it's really over for them. For the people that suppress it? It always lingers in some ways.

^ Meant as much generalized as specific to this event because human reaction to extreme tragedy and horror seems a constant for that general look.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111

Sorry meant to reply to Jazzguy......

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

No worries. It was a connected post anyway!

Anyhow, just a thought. I'm guessing a lot of the posters going on about the reactions of people haven't seen a real tragedy, other than a dead goldfish or something. Over here in N.Ireland we had 30 years of tragedies (not going into that!) and you do (rightly or wrongly) get hardened to it. Of course you're right, some people do go hysterical, but more often than not it's like I said in the other post, you put on a brave face and get on with it until such times as you can (hopefully) talk it out. Ever heard of PTSD?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Most of this has been debunked or explained.....the others are still unexplained though.
The websites with dates prior to Dec 14 were simply made before with other material and then updated and used for Sandy Hook related material.
The gun issue is covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is at least 1 parent who has divulged she saw her son after......

www.inquisitr.com...

They claim this was the guy in the woods.....last paragraph

newtownbee.com...

The nurse and Gene rosen both have some explaining to do preferably on 60 minutes.

edit on 19-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Really?

you bring in The Amazing Atheist as your guy to debunk this?

really?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I see the mole trolls and shills are hard at work on this thread. they "debunk" "argue" and post inflammatory stuff till the thread gets locked. That happens over and over and over. IMO that's a sign that this is important information.

Even the MSM has changed the story on what gun was used. First it was three guns, then it was the assault rifle, now its four guns. Really, how inept is this investigation? And one question I have is haven't the police collected up all the spent rounds. If as many shoots were fired from all the high capacity magazines /sarcam, the floor of the school should be littered with spent casings. So how many shots were fired? What caliber were the spent casings? that would end the debate over what gun was used. You don't need the medical examiner "yucking it up" on camera, just count the casings. Used to be you would see pictures on the news of spent casings with circle marks around them.

And another thing, all the victims were killed?, there were no wounded? apparently there were two wounded. Yet no media coverage on their recovery. These survivors should be media darlings. And then to have to walk a wounded victim five minutes to get to the ambulance. The media had better parking than the ambulance. Really? Who is going to believe that?

Threads like this one are exactly why the global elite hate the internet, it permits us no bodies to fill the gap left by so called investigative journalism. Instead of 60 minutes or the Washington post of Watergate fame, we get 24/7 babble cr@p with piers morgan.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

If I was six, I'd be crying my eyes out over a bunch of people being shot and killed right in front of me, knowing I could be next......I had a house burn down on me when I was 3, and I nearly died....How did I react? I boohooed like any reasonable kid would in that situation....I freaked out.

Tragedy, not the play based definition : a shocking or sad event; disaster.

edit on 19-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

That's how you reacted. You are not everyone else. The beauty about the human emotion it is wide ranging. And just because you don't react a certain way doesn't mean it others don't. Pretty egotistical to demand others act the way you do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join