It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sane Voice in the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Well, by that post its clear that you are saying you only want to talk to people who agree with your theories-evidence or not. You havent been around long, but after a while, you'll realize that this site is home to more skeptics than pretty much any other. We've seen the baseless garbage before. We are quite good at calling it out.

Deny ignorance my friend

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Thank you for the thread and video. It's one of the few I'm downloading directly to add to my archive for historic events. It's that good in my opinion and I hope any mod action which may end up happening if the thread gets derailed is by post and not the thread itself. The vid you share is that good, IMO.

S/F

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Please, let's be honest. You were planning on not watching at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This guy has NO more proof than any of the conspiracy theorists. ANYONE could have made that video with the endless replies from people that didn't believe it either. Can someone tell me what facts he's used to debunk it or is it just more speculation just like the conspiracy theorists?

I did not like his video or him and I don't believe in all these conspiracies either. He is the same as the crazies, he KNOWS what happened before the actual investigators do.

link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

When did I ever say anything like that. With some of you its like you either believe everything is a conspiracy, or you're a government shill..

i don't believe anything. all i know is im alive right now, sitting at this computer having fun with you guys. then again, is this life im in even real? yo captain, help me find that proof of why we exist.

link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman

When did I ever say anything like that. With some of you its like you either believe everything is a conspiracy, or you're a government shill..

i don't believe anything. all i know is im alive right now, sitting at this computer having fun with you guys. then again, is this life im in even real? yo captain, help me find that proof of why we exist.

Im not sure what world you exist in, friend...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by whatsecret

I would think the big bad powers that be would have the details pre fabricated.

Please don't take it the wrong way, but what are you doing on ATS?

This seems a new theme lately-if someone is a skeptic, they are automatically asked "what are you doing on this site"...guess what, this site isnt just for people who believe in every half-cocked theory out there.

I have noticed that he is talking down to people, that's why I asked.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What are you talking about? In the first few minutes he made it obvious that he doesn't know all the facts. Why should anybody keep watching?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You're funny too, you'll take 9/11 was an inside job "to the grave" but couldn't imagine the same people that flew planes into a building couldn't do what happened in CT?

Nobody knows what really happened yet, stop pretending you do.
edit on 18-1-2013 by oniraug because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oniraug

Because 9/11 HAD SOME modicum of evidence. If sandy hook comes up with more evidence than a dad laughing and a man running in a forest, ill reconsider.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

What are you talking about? In the first few minutes he made it obvious that he doesn't know all the facts. Why should anybody keep watching?

just watch it dude, you will laugh that they say this man used credible facts

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This thread is about the video. The same video you refuse to watch. So why are you here?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by oniraug

Because 9/11 HAD SOME modicum of evidence. If sandy hook comes up with more evidence than a dad laughing and a man running in a forest, ill reconsider.

some people would criticize your beliefs about 9-11. but yet people do the same in return

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From the media's beginning of this tragic and unfortunate event there have been a number of gaffs, second-guesses, misleading commentary, AND an apparent agenda to place further firearms restrictions on the books. President Obama, our nationś top figurehead and policy-maker, has been a cheerleader and orchestra conductor as regards that agenda in this situation. He is as guilty as anyone else in running with incomplete facts as it now appears those types of items he seeks to ban were not used in this tragedy as has at least been alluded to from the start.

The details are so convoluted and contradicted by now we would have to await the official police report before we can earnestly put the facts together. There have been conspiracy theories in this ranging from keen observations to plain whack-o conjectures. If there remains confusion in anyone's mind at this time it should be understandable why that is so. "Conspiracy theorists" may not be always right nor wrong but when CTs go viral as they have done here it is an indication that something just does not smell right about what has been reported. Rather than jumping on some belief/disbelief bandwagon that phenomenon should encourage anyone to proceed with caution and not marry up with any specific notion, not yet.

Because of the gravity of this event and an apparent renewed fury of anti-firearms agenda spawned from it, it would seem all too apparent someone will play fast and loose with the truth if there are any inconvenient facts that do not fit that agenda. I would suggest that is what happened here. Our internet information age makes policy politics a tougher game to play these days and ram-rodding info twists to suit an agenda is sure to raise eyebrows. The job of the agenda people then is to marginalize those who question spurious factoids being cast about. In this tragedy there was even attempts to criminalize anyone who questions the official story, or in this case the popular story as no official statement has yet come out.

I have little doubt that the whackiest theories proposed were put out as disinfo by the agenda-pushers to discredit the nay-sayers and tug on the heart-strings of those more passive news-followers who rightfully consider it an affront to the victims and families who have suffered this nightmare event. The real shame lies not with those who sense something amiss and scrutinize the facts presented while exploring alternative scenarios, but a shame bordering criminality for those pushing their agenda through the shadows of this tragedy.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
isn't it amazing the amount of bad information we get on a story in the begining, from 911 account of bombs in the buildings to a second shooter at sandy hook,,, makes me wonder if someone isn't trying to feed the conspiracy theory.... and this guy telling me that everything is ok, and conspiracy doesn't exitst,,,, they are playing both sides,,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well, by that post its clear that you are saying you only want to talk to people who agree with your theories-evidence or not. You havent been around long, but after a while, you'll realize that this site is home to more skeptics than pretty much any other. We've seen the baseless garbage before. We are quite good at calling it out.

Deny ignorance my friend

Capitaan Skeptic,

Why have I yet to see you address the Chris Rodia aspect to this whole mess? The official report has not come out and there is plenty of documentation from official sources leading to this individual.

You sound absolutely ridiculous debunking theories before an official report is released to officially back up your vision of the event.

Please address this, it is a major issue I have with the official story and those like yourself who denounce any sort of misconduct in the matter.

Deny my ignorance on the matter and please enlighten me as to why the license plate of the killer's car is registered to Chris Rodia over the police broadcast and then some kid who no one has seen in ages is suddenly a mass murderer. Even more so when this Rodia character is connected committing crimes with minors, gun running, and major organized crime syndicates such as the Latin Kings.

Otherwise all your debunking based entirely on MSM reports in which case I have a great video from CNN about rocket attacks I would love to show you, oh and I have ocean front property in North Dakota for cheap if you are interested.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by oniraug

some people would criticize your beliefs about 9-11. but yet people do the same in return

There ya go, ignoring that critical factor again....EVIDENCE. Its the difference between 9/11, and sandy hook at this point.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Ive addressed this before, but Ill do it again, because, unlike you all, I dont dodge things:

I havent said a whole lot about C.R. because I cant debunk it, nor can I prove anything that has been claimed about him to be false.

guess what though:

I have said all along that there are questions to be answered. SO really, I am not sure what you bring this up for, other than to show that i cant debunk everything (which I never claimed I could).

Bravo...i guess

And no, my 'debunking' has nothing to do with the MSM. It has EVERYTHING to do with lack of evidence for most of the theories out there.

edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by oniraug

There ya go, ignoring that critical factor again....EVIDENCE. Its the difference between 9/11, and sandy hook at this point.

yea some big difference huh. still both conspiracies. Both cases you just got to make the judgement for yourself.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This thread is about the video. The same video you refuse to watch. So why are you here?

My guess would be trying to derail the thread and get it closed.. but then, it's ATS and I'm a conspiratorial guy always looking for ulterior motives.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join