It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sane Voice in the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The Sandy Hook Shooting was a tragedy, but America's growing conspiracy theorist movement has turned it into a farce.

I promised myself not to get involved in the whole Sandy Hook Massacre, seeing that ATS is usually chock full of it every time I visit, but I come to you today with a video that should be viewed by every. Single. Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist, no matter how hardcore you are into it.

This is a personality, TheAmazingAtheist. I became a fan of his after seeing his view on the Feminist Movement on Tumblr (seriously, watch that video and look at these blogs related to the topic). Now even though this is his opinion on current topics, I find his video of Sandy Hook to be the most clear understanding.

WARNING: TAA USES VERY COLORFUL LANGUAGE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

The video he was responding to is this:

Although, I disagree with TAA on some of his views, he is still a wonderful speaker and the best person to come to when you want BS picked apart.

Regards,
Toastman

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Great thread. Great video. Love it.

Its amazing how he deconstructs the theories and essentially throws them in the trash, stomps on them, and burns them all to pieces.

The exposure of the Ct'ers jumping to conclusions is fantastic. Showing us the evidence like the man arrested in the woods being a father of a student in the school.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
guess the government is really on our side. whoooo! scared me for a minute. now we can go back to trusting main stream media and this guy who just debunked the whole theory. life is good

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
guess the government is really on our side. whoooo! scared me for a minute. now we can go back to trusting main stream media and this guy who just debunked the whole theory. life is good

What does this even mean? Are you saying that if you disprove something with logic and fact, you automatically are a government sheeple?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
oh and prepare for another video tomorrow debunking everything this man just said. you see how these things can go?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's all they can do. Facts?? Pfft.. nothing more than government propaganda

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

oh and prepare for another video tomorrow debunking everything this man just said. you see how these things can go?

Theres nothing to debunk.. the man in the woods? solved. the parents in the interview? smiling because they are discussing happy memories.... on and on and on...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Will that video include any evidence? That would be a nice change of pace for you guys...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

What does this even mean? Are you saying that if you disprove something with logic and fact, you automatically are a government sheeple?

no i am saying we live in a world where its hard to believe anything really. sometimes you just got to look a man in the eye and take his word. i forget where i heard that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

no i am saying we live in a world where its hard to believe anything really. sometimes you just got to look a man in the eye and take his word. i forget where i heard that.

And yet you are DEAD SET on NOT taking the word of all of those involved in this event. Interesting...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Im curious as to a response to this from the ct'ers in terms of facts and debunking this video.. it will be hard.. almost too hard...cause well, the amazing atheist uses... facts.
edit on 18-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And yet you are DEAD SET on NOT taking the word of all of those involved in this event. Interesting...

no soon about to jump on your boat. Does this mean we still should never question anything so maybe one day they can really hoax us?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Im curious as to a response to this from the ct'ers in terms of facts and debunking this video.. it will be hard.. almost too hard...cause well, the amazing atheist uses... facts.
edit on 18-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

anyone who joins this site probably believes something very odd(conspiracy site). that's cool, and it ok to be wrong, i want people to know that.

edit: as long as your not wrong all the time lol
edit on 18-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In the beginning of the vid, it is mentioned that a man was taken from the woods. The fact is ,TWO people were seen in the woods and it IS on camera! A child, during an interview, says police had a man down in handcuffs near the fire station. The man in the video fails to mention and "debunk" any of these other suspects. Debunking video debunked on the first issue!
edit on 18-1-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Can you tell me where I even IMPLIED that you should ask no questions?

I asked for evidence. I didnt say dont ask. I said have soemthing to back it up when you go from asking questions to making statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Please show me two people being arrested in the forest.

You haven't debunked anything. Just added m ore for him to debunk.

What about the rest of the video

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Does he address the Chris Rodia aspect?

Also has the connection of the license plate to the above individual been proven as false? You know the one on the car espoused by the MSM as the killer's car.

Not going to waste half an hour unless these are addressed as I find most of the other points fairly week. The above two though are based on facts (a.k.a. police scanner recordings from one of the most trusted sources available).

Just curious . . .

edit on 18-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Its amazing how he deconstructs the theories and essentially throws them in the trash, stomps on them, and burns them all to pieces.

The exposure of the Ct'ers jumping to conclusions is fantastic. Showing us the evidence like the man arrested in the woods being a father of a student in the school.

Really? What about the video from a helicopter showing TWO people running away into the woods? To be honest I stopped watching when he moved on to the next issue. This guy is an idiot IMHO.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Really?

you bring in The Amazing Atheist as your guy to debunk this?

really?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Really? What about the video from a helicopter showing TWO people running away into the woods? To be honest I stopped watching when he moved on to the next issue. This guy is an idiot IMHO.

At least you can admit that you didn't watch the video.

I saw a man chasing another man in the woods

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join