It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I read this joke today and had to share!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.

The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.

Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check.

Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she is finished the devil informs her that the cost is 6 million dollars, so she writes him a check.

Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished the devil informs him that the call is free.

When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA so cheaply.

The devil smiles and replies, " Since Obama took over, the country has gone to hell, so it's a local call."

In God We Trust

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
snf because I was about to go full patriotic rage on you for even mentioning MUH QUEENIE, but it was quite funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
snf because I was about to go full patriotic rage on you for even mentioning MUH QUEENIE, but it was quite funny.
I wouldn't do that, were allies mate!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Now that is a cheap and easy way to pick up flags and stars. I had to chuckle, so you got one of each from me.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Yeah but MUH QUEENIE cares about her people, your president cares about himself.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

Thanks for a much needed laugh! I hope you get more stars and flags than you can possibly know what to do with!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Other than those people dying...this isn't even a joke

Good one though SF

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

L
L. Thanks for sharing. A nice, clean and simple joke. But, I have a feeling these calls went to a call center in India first......"oww kin i halp yous todays"

Peace!! ID

edit on 18-1-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thanks, S+F from me as well, will echo the sentiment that it was a well needed joke with all the goings on of late.....sometimes ya just gotta let go say (insert expletive of choice here) and let loose with a laugh

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You know, thats great that you revere your Queen. I'm serious, and Gods Speed, tut tut cherio and all that.

I wish just once we here in the US had someone to look up to and respect, but alas, the pickings have been few and Very far between.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
......oooop's, double post. I plead blond....lol....
edit on 19-1-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
That made me laugh! I starred you for sure but I can't flag anything (probably because I'm a new member). Anyway, I'll flag when I can and remember this one for the office

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

O.K. I gotta admit...I'm a democrat and even I laughed at this joke,it was pretty funny. S+F for you OP

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

What I thought when you mentioned the Queen. Oh I love you Brits

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
have a star, that was certainly worth sharing!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by T4NG0

The joke is kind of ruined by the fact that the whole world has gone to hell, so technically, all of those calls should have been free. More to the point, they should have just stayed in their respective countries because I'm pretty sure the devil would rather them be there than in his personal dominion of rule.

Or maybe I'm just reading too far into this.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Am I bovvered?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

I don't know. Try speaking English and I'll attempt to get back to you with an intelligent answer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join