It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
For what it's worth, one of the very first apartments I lived in was in the direct landing flight path of planes at the nearby airport - one of the largest airports in the country. You could stand on the road outside our apartment and see a line of planes following the exact line of our road. The apartment was only about a mile away from the airport, the rent was very cheap because planes would go screaming over the apartment every half an hour or so, haha.

Anyway, we had a window that faced the direction of the oncoming planes and there was never even one occasion where the apartment had airplane lights in it at all, much less becoming totally filled with blue light. It seems pretty dead obvious that the lights were not caused by planes.

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There is a malevolent alien invading yourlife. Next time you sense or see them coming back, stand towards there presence and either is a loud voice or thinking aloud tell them to F...Off!!!.....That really does scare the hell of them believe me.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
*snip*

I'd be especially wary of people who claim you can solve the issue with a gun, projections of "anger" or Jesus.

*snip*

Some of your advice is good, such as avoiding the UFO groups. This part, though, I have to question. A gun is a pretty good line of defense against a lot of things. If this is a physical threat, a gun would help. If it is not a physical threat, then other methods would possibly be useful. What harm could there be in calling on the Name of Jesus? NONE, from what I can see, and that has worked, for a lot of people. So, it's a valid suggestion. If whatever this is isn't demonic, calling on Jesus would not hurt (prayer is always a good part of any plan), and it if is, then that is about the ONLY plan that would work. I flat can't understand telling someone to be "wary" of anyone suggesting that. In fact, I would be wary of the one offering that advice. The OP doesn't know what the situation is, or what sort of threat, if any, is there. Any advice that can help, that would not cause potential harm, is good.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet anyone living on a ranch, even a tiny one already owns a rifle and / or shotgun. In all the case histories I'm not aware of a single, credible case where this helped someone in a contact situation.

The same goes for those who claim calling on the power of the Lord will stop abductions. Trust me, even the most hard core atheist will call on Jesus in an abduction scenario, I don't give a lot of credence to the few who report it stopped things, caused ET to vanish in a puff of smoke, etc. I didn't say "not to" do this but I don't think it's necessary to tell anyone to do this given most if not all of them have tried it already.

We've already seen the craziness that results from other so called "contactees" offering up advice and extremely amateur investigations, accusations and other fun and games right here in this thread and many others.

The truth is that if you / your family are involved in some high strangeness you'll know it without any doubt before too long and in my opinion there's not much anyone can do about it. I sincerely hope that's not the case and hope the poster and her daughter don't let a few weird folks on a random forum upset them too much.

edit on 25-1-2013 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Living on a farm we do have some firearms but I am not so convinced that they would do any good. If it is alien of some type from what I have heard they can stop time so what good would reaching for a firearm do. If it is a human threat well if they are not breaking down my door and bursting into my house I think the sheriff can handle it better then I can.
I am not turned off by a few posters because everyone is entitled to their own opinion thats what makes this country great.
I am armed with a camera in the kitchen at all times, we will just have to see what happens. I know that I have been more on edge the last couple of days then I have been so we will see if anything happens. As much as I would love to solve this I am not going to make up an ending for it. If there is more evidence or it happens again then I will let you know.
Thanks for the support.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Well, I can understand that. I don't see it as harmful, and I have seen a LOT of reports from people that claim it worked, but that's going to have to be a personal decision in any case, for each one involved with such a thing. I used to know a guy that talked of being abducted (he's deceased now), and I know how things went (or didn't) when he visited me. I told him that I had certain ideas about those things, that they are most likely demonic. I went on to tell him that, if I was correct, he didn't have to worry while at my house, because I do not allow such things inside. He didn't really believe my ideas, but said he appreciated the thought. A few days later, though, he came to me and said thank you, telling me he hadn't felt so safe in a long time. A guy that always felt threatened, and he felt secure there. To me, that meant something. I offer such advice based on that more than on any reports I can read. In any case, I know your concern is for the people involved, which is all good.

To the OP, pay attention to those feelings; our instincts are usually pretty good. If possible, some motion-sensitive lights might help. At least, that would alert you to any physical threat. Still praying for protection out your way.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Welllllllllllllllllllllll . . . I still disagree.

It may well be that someone who does not have an authentic RELATIONSHIP with Jesus might fail in using His Name against such forces. However, there are many cases where even then such earnestly applied was effective.

It is still worth checking out Guy Malone's cases and methodology:

www.alienresistance.org...

His 400+ cases of success in applying spiritual warfare methodologies using the Name and Blood of Jesus in declarative ways are worth considering.

Besides, what does it cost but some time and effort?

Even if one wanted Guy's DVD's they have always been available for whatever donation the individual chose--even merely postage.

I think your biases were overly showing in that post.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Welllllllllllllllllllllll . . . I still disagree.

It may well be that someone who does not have an authentic RELATIONSHIP with Jesus might fail in using His Name against such forces. However, there are many cases where even then such earnestly applied was effective.

It is still worth checking out Guy Malone's cases and methodology:

www.alienresistance.org...

His 400+ cases of success in applying spiritual warfare methodologies using the Name and Blood of Jesus in declarative ways are worth considering.

Besides, what does it cost but some time and effort?

Even if one wanted Guy's DVD's they have always been available for whatever donation the individual chose--even merely postage.

I think your biases were overly showing in that post.

I hadn't noticed the DVD prices.....now that right there says the guy is as legit as possible. Postage only? Clearly, he isn't in this for the profit! Might actually look into that. Agree that all it takes is a little time (very little, really), and effort, and can't possibly hurt anything! Thanks for sharing that about the DVDs!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Sure.

When I last talked to him a few years ago . . . he said that some folks just chose to pay 50 cents for the DVD.

Of course he needs more to break even on the DVD's but he still sees it as a ministry and trusts God to make up the difference.

At the time, I was able to pay him about $5.00 per DVD, IIRC. I assume he's still standing by that policy of letting individuals choose how much to pay for them. He REFUSED to even suggest a price when I last talked to him.

I was quite impressed with his panel of scholars. They were all top flight and very well studied and researched on their sphere of expertise. There were some on ancient languages and texts. Some on the Book of Enoch. Some on Genesis etc. They didn't all agree 100% with each other but they all had very interesting material and insights to contribute.

IIRC, they all did agree that the critters were emphatically or most likely fallen angels.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Sure.

When I last talked to him a few years ago . . . he said that some folks just chose to pay 50 cents for the DVD.

Of course he needs more to break even on the DVD's but he still sees it as a ministry and trusts God to make up the difference.

At the time, I was able to pay him about $5.00 per DVD, IIRC. I assume he's still standing by that policy of letting individuals choose how much to pay for them. He REFUSED to even suggest a price when I last talked to him.

I was quite impressed with his panel of scholars. They were all top flight and very well studied and researched on their sphere of expertise. There were some on ancient languages and texts. Some on the Book of Enoch. Some on Genesis etc. They didn't all agree 100% with each other but they all had very interesting material and insights to contribute.

IIRC, they all did agree that the critters were emphatically or most likely fallen angels.

Sounds like a really good fellow! Definitely going to check those DVDs out. Fits my long-held theories on the topic, and seems to fit all the evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Why don't you just buy some laser pointer with high frequency, the green ones that reach the sky (or the thought celestial sphere) could do the trick, try messing arround with their navigation. Make sure you are not dealing with human especially civil airliners or helicopters.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Sounds like you have already made up your mind on what is going on huh?

Have only read your op, so now off to read the responses.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join