It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The coyote hunting explanation is more than plausible...

Also, coyotes are often hunted by farmers simply because they are an absolute nuisance. They aren't eaten. But around here people use their coats for various things. Their coats actually look quite nice all cleaned up.

That late at night it wouldn't be too difficult to imagine three points of light being in the sky when they are actually on the ground. Especially if they are at considerable distance.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Jay,

Did you see the OP's daughters' rendition of the lights? If not:
imageshack.us...

Unless they were laser beams, I don't know how spot lights could form 'round' condensed light energy suspended in the air? Plus, how would she not be able to see the tail/beam of light originating back to the source? (if it were hand held spot/flash lights)

I proudly admit hunting is completely foreign to me so I have no idea what equipment is out there so perhaps there is some new modern portable lighting system they're using that is capable of projecting 'circles' in the sky and lighting up the interior of an adjacent house? Who knows. But this would also mean....3 hunters were doing the exact same thing at the exact same time though.

OP,

No one (NUFORC, CUFOS, MUFON etc) has their data updated as of yet. It'll be another 2-3 weeks until mid-January reports are published. Damn!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Very compelling story. I'd like to thank both you and your daughter for taking time. I'm interested in strange events that occurred to you in the past. Would you or your daughter mind sharing more precise information concerning that subject? I'm sure every detail you can think of will thrill and entertain both me and other boardmembers.
Surreal dreams, missing time, dissonant childhood memories, abnormal family history etc..?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah. I saw. Not saying I'm sold on the idea of hunters. Just saying it is plausible.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am trying to understand the "excitement" regarding this thread, but can't really see it. In fact, I don't see anything too extraordinary.

1) The OP (not even her, her daughter!) reports seeing 3 lights in front of the window which "lit up the kitchen". Then she is also saying they are actually in vicinity of an airport...

Those lights could be everything, from landing lights (yes, they could "appear" blueish), to helicopter lights, some military operation, even meteors. Yes I do admit that "three bright lights" in the air might not be necessarily common..but nevertheless there are hundreds of possible explanations.

2) She is then telling about a health condition which, although probably quite unusual does not need to have anything even remotely to do with those lights. Where is the connection UNLESS coming from wild speculation and a bias towards about an alien abduction happening? What if the health condition has no link to the "event" whatsoever?

3) Then the OP is reporting that "the horses behaved weird that night".

The rest is all those things thrown together and people making wild, unfounded speculations and theories...or "wishful" thinking cherry-picking those things and somehow making a bizarre story out of it.

Some even mentioning demons and whatever..people..give me a break....

What I am saying, unless we have proof that the lights are extremely "unnatural", not explainable whatsoever..all those theories would crash. Landing lights CAN be extremely bright (doesn't mean the plane must come right into your kitchen. I lived near O'Hare airport and they can be bright and the planes still miles away). And meteors can also be VERY bright and often appear blueish/greenish. This is at least how I remember some of those I saw. Just saying there might be an explanation for the lights which would NOT involve aliens, demons etc..etc..
edit on 19-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Mufon is updated. So is their UFO Stalker Map.

Mufon

UFO Stalker

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Mufon

UFO Stalker

Please give me the direct link to their data base instead of the homepage. Thanks

ETA Never mind. It was defaulting to my cookies. I cleared it. Thanks.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I think your daughter saw the lights of an aircraft. I think your horse was freaking out because animals are very insensitive to their owners emotions and it may have picked up on your stress and was freaking out because it noticed a change in you. He may have been calmer the next time, because you were calmer.

As for the medical issues, that is uncertain. I would need to know more about your medical background and lifestyle to really be able to offer an opinion on that.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I haven't read every post, but were these inconsistencies already addressed?

From the OP

She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.

From the OPs daughter

So I grab the pan Im cooking in and go look out the window (didnt want to burn my food).

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
I haven't read every post, but were these inconsistencies already addressed?

From the OP

She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.

From the OPs daughter

So I grab the pan Im cooking in and go look out the window (didnt want to burn my food).

I noticed that too while reading the daughter's post but really didn't think much of it until now!

See how a small detail can not only be overlooked but, potentially important?

Great work, Reminisce (sorry about Deliverance
)
Now that you brought this to the light it deserves, who KNOWS if the daughter lost any time. The whole "her food would've burnt" excuse is a non-issue!

It's funny, when I read that I thought she picked up the pan (assuming it was cast iron or something) to use it as a weapon. That's why I didn't think too deeply about it. My imagination is all over this story.

It's real hard to get a true grasp of a situation when using a forum. So many minute details get left out and bigger ones, overlooked.

Again, congrats on your critical thinking there!

edit on 19-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth

Mufon

UFO Stalker

Thank you

I never used Stalker. It's interesting but really not up to speed. A lot of these venues are slacking it seems. Unless there are so many reports that they can't keep up with them all. We know hoaxers use up their time too so, it's probably the latter. Thanks for reminding me to clear my history/cookies!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

So did the daughter actually SAY that she couldn't have lost time because the food didn't burn or did the OP just assume that? Because the OP phrased it as if it were her daughters own words.

Don't worry about deliverance.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I think your daughter saw the lights of an aircraft. I think your horse was freaking out because animals are very insensitive to their owners emotions and it may have picked up on your stress and was freaking out because it noticed a change in you. He may have been calmer the next time, because you were calmer.

As for the medical issues, that is uncertain. I would need to know more about your medical background and lifestyle to really be able to offer an opinion on that.

I think I can speak for the majority of contributors on this thread but.......I feel we're giving the whole family a free 'pass' on this being any aircraft seeing they are all very familiar with them.

The horse was acting up BEFORE this happened. So not sure what she would've been sensing from the owner. Unless the owner felt something wasn't right way before it even occurred. I have to re-read the OP posts because maybe she did mention something about feeling strange or eerie.

The medical issue is way too vague in detail without almost knowing the OP personally. But I can tell you this much, it's not uncommon in this area of interest/field. A lot of women who suspect alien encounters undergo gynecological problems. Backs are another common area of ailment too for some unknown reason. Maybe G-force? Maybe dematerializing (for lack of a better word)?

Been at this a long time and there are too many commonalities to just ignore.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So did the daughter actually SAY that she couldn't have lost time because the food didn't burn or did the OP just assume that? Because the OP phrased it as if it were her daughters own words.

Don't worry about deliverance.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

She was smart and left before the real interrogation started!

But to answer your question, she didn't say anything about that. She was answering some questions but she didn't offer up anything additional. I would love to see her back here especially in light of this cliffhanger question you brought up. I'm very impressed by your insightful self young lady

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ha! Thanks. That means a lot coming from a bad cop.

I started reading the thread last night, and skipped towards the end this evening, so the first couple of pages were still fresh on my mind. That's all.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

I am re-reading the thread and came across this post from the OP

Before this happened my daughter was working on her computer in her bedroom and when I went to bed about 1 hour before this happened she was in a great mood. She said that it scared her so bad that she just stood there and didn't seem able to look away. The lights just disappeared. She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.
I had gone to bed about 1 hour prior to this.
She is pretty reliable and never been one to really make things up pretty down to earth kid.

My follow-up question would be:
Did Mom assume this or....did daughter tell her this? Because it is clearly a major discrepancies. And because I really like the OP....I won't use the term 'red-flag' . So please forget what I just wrote

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Right, that's kind of what I was getting at. More concerned with the discrepancies than missing time, because compare that to this. In the daughters version she just assumes it was only a few seconds. Could be nothing, but I thought it was worth pointing out.

So Im standing in the kitchen making myself a quesidilla (sp?) and all of a sudden the entire kitchen lights up, and not just the kitchen but the field and the pasture outside the house. It was way too bright to be any kind of aircraft that Im familiar with. So I grab the pan Im cooking in and go look out the window (didnt want to burn my food). There were three bright bright lights out there and they couldnt have been very high up, distance is hard to judge but they werent high enough to be a plane. They werent moving or anything that I noticed and there was NO noise, kind of eerily quiet actually. I stood there with my open like an idiot staring out the window for what I assume is a few seconds and then the lights just disappeared. There was no movement or anything they just sort of vanished.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

1) The OP (not even her, her daughter!) reports .......................

I took this as a good tight-knit wholesome family (you know, the kind we hardly ever hear about anymore?) who actually communicate with one another and when something bothers one, it affects them all.

Those lights could be everything, from landing lights (yes, they could "appear" blueish), to helicopter lights, some military operation, even meteors. Yes I do admit that "three bright lights" in the air might not be necessarily common..but nevertheless there are hundreds of possible explanations.

We are giving this family the benefit of doubt of having the ability to decipher unknown lights from aircraft lights seeing they have a long familiar history with airplanes. And seeing they've lived there for some time, people don't often get frightened of airplanes especially when they're used to seeing them

2) She is then telling about a health condition which, although probably quite unusual does not need to have anything even remotely to do with those lights. Where is the connection UNLESS coming from wild speculation and a bias towards about an alien abduction happening? What if the health condition has no link to the "event" whatsoever?

I thought this was a little out of place too so I asked her about her own personal interest in this field. She may have suppressed confusion/anxiety about this and used her daughters incident as a springboard for answers. Not unheard of

3) Then the OP is reporting that "the horses behaved weird that night".

Just trying to impart to a bunch of strangers the overall atmosphere at her home that evening. One may have nothing to do with the other but....it could be. It's not like she went on to tell us what she was watching on television. So in the back of her mind, she possibly was linking everything together.

The rest is all those things thrown together and people making wild, unfounded speculations and theories...or "wishful" thinking cherry-picking those things and somehow making a bizarre story out of it.

Some even mentioning demons and whatever..people..give me a break....

Agreed. You also have to take in the wide array of demographics here at ATS.

What I am saying, unless we have proof that the lights are extremely "unnatural", not explainable whatsoever..all those theories would crash.

Not everything requires tangible proof. Just ask a Christian!
edit on 19-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: I quoted the wrong part from flexy123

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Right, that's kind of what I was getting at. More concerned with the discrepancies than missing time, because compare that to this. In the daughters version she just assumes it was only a few seconds.

I'm losing a little your point. My apologies. But are you saying the daughter 'assumes' opposed to knowing?
Please re-explain it to me if you would. Thanks you.... sharp whipper-snapper you!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Sorry, it's been toooo long since I read anything about Tosti.

But you could be right in that the experiences may have some similarities that could be instructive.

FWIW, Here's the regression session.

rense.com...

I think the transcript could convey some of the hazardous deceptive assaultive aspects of such experiences.

This link includes more narrative leading up to the incidents the transcript described:

rense.com...

And there are photos included with that link.

Here:

Sorry the following returns a 404 error.

www.hbccufo.com...

= = =

In summary--I strongly encourage the OP to investigate Guy Malone's solution . . . and/or read the book about stopping such visitations/abductions.

imho, the critters are NOT NICE in any sensible meaning of the word. And the hazards involved with them are very real.

The legal proceedings to prevent him from seeing his son and the loss of folks close to him are very tragic consequences, imho. Yet, as bad as they are, there have been worse consequences for thousands of victims of such things.

It's interesting that one of the farms was owned by the government.

The 15 min = 5 hours missing time is soooo typical, it seems.

'Nice' that his mother in law saw things in daylight.

As they entered the house the flash of light and the sound kept repeating itself over and over as the couple walked through each room looking for John's mother-in-law. Finally they found her hiding underneath the table. Later she told her them that the flash and sound seemed to be moving around the outside of the home following John and Susan in and out of each room. The couple could clearly see the flashing and hear the sound of high voltage going through the roof as they made their way through the different rooms.

A traumatic forced overnight commitment . . . sigh . . . At least the wife with the video got him released. Interesting that the MD's et al said they could do nothing for him. Evidently they knew something about what John was dealing with.

John has pulled together some eight to ten hours of footage of these strange lights, etc. Also there is the medical form on which it states that John was in the hospital at the time he mentioned. . . . John's family have observed many helicopters flying close and over the top of his home when they never showed up before. He has footage and stills of the fly by. . . . . The idea was if the information gets into the public eye then government officials would leave them alone if this should ever be a problem. John has filmed military jets flying low over the roads. After he played back the video tape of the aircraft he could clearly see a wobbling object of some kind which was flying directly below one of the jet aircraft. . . . Also military helicopters were buzzing the families home on many occasions.

. . . .

One of John's most memorable videos captured an object that was a moon sized craft that was vertical in the sky and approximately 200 to 300 feet off the ground. John could easily see a number of separate lights on the bottom of the craft. h. . . The dome portion of it was a blue/white color. As the object started to pitch down in front of John he turned on the vehicle's headlights to brighten up the area. What he wanted to accomplish was to provide some trees, the long grass etc.. which would show up on the video and give some perspective to show just how low the object was, and to give a good idea of what it looked like and how it maneuvered. As soon as the lights from John's vehicle were turned on, the craft flattened out and dropped down towards the ground with the dome and other features clearly visible. All of a sudden the bottom of the craft starts flashing until eventually the whole craft starts to flash. As he watches, the object starts to move to his left, which would have been towards the south. Still visible by sight and camera, the object came to a complete stop and hovers. From there it starts to change it's form/shape and moves back to John's right and behind a tree. From there it releases two smaller objects which are red and the other green. These two colored objects were round in shape.

I have several tons of wary-ness re regression stuff. It's soooooooooooo LIKELY to be fraught with confabulating inputs . . . whether from the facilitator . . . spiritual entities . . . biases on everyone's parts etc.

They SEEM to reveal interesting and purportedly reliable details. Who is to know whether the details are accurate, or not? And when mixed with accurate contextual detail . . .

Running out of characters for this post. Had to delete some sentences.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join