It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51
reply to post by airforce47

Guns don't help. I wont say why.
What you need hon, is an orgone emitter.
It wont stop them completely but it will slow them down considerably.

It will stop and slow down, whom?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would go for heli, airplane, some other aircraft about to land in DIA, since you are not too far from it. I've been to DIA but I cannot relate this to anything secret, yet alone alien. DIA has weird pictures that are imo offensive and racist but there is nothing down there, underground besides storage for the airport. Next time, do use a camera...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Haven't read all the thread but the OP's post reminds me of a video I seen on youtube not so long back, credible I don't know but I leave myself open-minded...

His intros are quite long so 0.55 for the start, few more videos too of that farm if you browse through.

I don't know what to believe on it to be honest..

I'm curious as to what you added because it doesn't work the way its formatted. Would you please insert it differently? (oh I know there's a joke there but....I won't)

Thanks!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you suggesting that if you were visiting another world you would be turned off by the "mental attitude of extreme hate?"
Haha!
For the life of me I can't understand why!

ETA: "Extreme Hate" has such a nice ring to it. Just imagine my surprise to see the user name referencing the military.

edit on 18-1-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

Wellllllllllllllllllllll,

evidently

you are unaware [to put it politely] of a book out about how to resist abductions.

And

"extreme hate" or "extreme anger"

are encouraged as one of the few ways to get the critters to leave one alone.

I think this may be that book:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr2_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358616762&sr=1-1-fkmr2&keywords=how+ to+resist+alien+abduction

Given SCIENTIST Jacques Vallee's assertion after 10 years of study that the critters are evil spiritual entities from a spiritual dimension, it is NOT FAR FETCHED to imagine that they have limits placed on them by God Almighty . . . further that when humans decidedly reject them as evidenced by fierce intense anger, hate--that they have to leave said humans alone.

Some "experts" laugh at the idea.

However, many experiencers have reported such to be effective.

Personally, I think Guy Malone's methodology is greatly better.

Nevertheless, the "hate" "anger" modes, imho, do NOT deserve derision. . . . particularly from folks who have not walked in the experiencer's shoes.

OP: I encourage you to check out

Guy Malone's methodology here

www.alienresistance.org...

He had abduction experiences as a teen and finally learned to stop them. He's since helped many 100's of people and families stop such goings on--some of which had followed the family lines down for generations.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I see you made a thread. What you have going on here is a double whammy. Because you have a possible UFO encounter and you have a mysterious physical issue. This points to your typical abduction scenario. Have you read

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358616866&sr=1-2&keywords=intruder s+budd+hopkins

or

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_sbs_b_2

??

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

I have never really had a great interest in UFOs it just wasn't something that I would read about.
As far as the medical problems I did not know what to think but it had become almost a joke that the aliens had taken my tube for some reason.
As far as my family being unsettled there were a couple incidents that left us wondering, they were when we were camping and could not figure out where time had gone but we just chalked it up to being tired and out in the fresh air and altitude.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

There's evidence from more than 400 cases that Guy Malone has collected

that

any occult dabbling or activity can give permission for such critters to intrude into one's life.

Sounds like they did.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
the major thing is u shouldnt let doctors perform surgery on things they do not understand. too late for that now tho i guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubeeleever
Interesting post.
I believe that people who are visited are being visited because of medical reasons (alien study).

. . .
It was only recently that I came to this conclusion. At 42 years of age I have started to confide certain things with my family and discovered that my brother shares the same beliefs as me. One weekend when we both went to Mums place for dinner, we started to discuss what has happened to us. Our Mum told us that similar things had happened to our Dad.

Maybe if you look further back in your family's history, similar things may have happened.

Guy Malone helped stop such goings on that had followed some families down their family line for generations.

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yeah, I posted something to that effect a little later in the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It does sound "paranormal," I suppose. I wouldn't try to make contact in any way, or even show further interest if I were in your shoes. That's an invitation in itself. Give some of the posters' suggestions a try, and then perhaps report back if they've helped. You're delving into an area that while intoxicatingly interesting, also might end up in causing harm not just to yourself but ALSO to your loved ones. Is it worth the risk? If not in a "paranormal" sense, then at least in the spreading of fear. That alone will affect your health, and theirs, in terrible ways.

I do hope you heed the warning.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Hmmmmmmmmmm

There's evidence from more than 400 cases that Guy Malone has collected

that

any occult dabbling or activity can give permission for such critters to intrude into one's life.

Sounds like they did.

Would you or would you not implore OP to read The John Tosti Story? In an attempt to find the video online for the OP just now (to no avail) I just read he died in 2010. Very sad to read that.

His story is not only one of deep intrigue in the UFO community but he caught forensic evidence (his video showing a red probe like object and marks on his body)

Why I thought of him and the OP is...the remoteness of their living quarters (he too was on a ranch in Iowa or Indiana) and the inception of lights and flashes. Plus animals acting strange etc.

I was just compelled to turn the OP on to his story and wonder if you concur?

Peace my friend

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
the major thing is u shouldnt let doctors perform surgery on things they do not understand. too late for that now tho i guess.

You obviously haven't had your ovaries or testicles twisted up and mangled I reckon.

Not sure about the OP but if a surgeon didn't perform the operation on my wife---she herself would've done it. She could hardly stand up the day we brought her in.

The doctor, in a post-op chat said he wasn't sure how she could've lived in pain like that for a long time almost inferring, it happened rather quickly (My wife's ovary was twisted THREE times ---snuffing out any normal activity like ---ovulation) Weird. Her strange pregnancies is.... another topic for another thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tampons are no longer made in America. All brought in from China now.

Your female ill health issues could be from Chinese scientists doing some research. Would be pretty easy for them to sterilize the entire North American continent since China's making all the Tampons now.

As for the odd blue flash, they put satellites into orbit to emit Ions at night down at Earth. To heat up the Ionosphere and expand it, since most of the Ionosphere's been blasted away by the sun. The Blue Flashes could be from those satellites in orbit above your head.

You can see vertical streaks of white light in the night sky where those satellites are. My bet is they caused the flashes. America contracted Russia to build them for us to protect you. Russian technology...works.....just when they kicked on you saw the Xenon gas get ignited as it was ionized.

Read about Europe's "GOCE" satellite......supposed to fly in ultra-low orbit in the upper atmosphere (Ionosphere) to collect data on Earth's magnetic field...only able to stay up for a few months with her Xenon Gas ION engine blasting to keep her up..............They never had to turn her engine on. There was no atmosphere/air where there was supposed to be in the Ionosphere....so she's going to be able to stay up there past 2014.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
It does sound "paranormal," I suppose. I wouldn't try to make contact in any way, or even show further interest if I were in your shoes. That's an invitation in itself. Give some of the posters' suggestions a try, and then perhaps report back if they've helped. You're delving into an area that while intoxicatingly interesting, also might end up in causing harm not just to yourself but ALSO to your loved ones. Is it worth the risk? If not in a "paranormal" sense, then at least in the spreading of fear. That alone will affect your health, and theirs, in terrible ways.

I do hope you heed the warning.
edit on 19-1-2013 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

I generally, as a matter of course, try and keep a distance from others' personal and religious beliefs; however, yours keeps coming back to mind and begs comment.

That you would take an external projection of light, bluish in nature, that fills a kitchen, and immediately assume it to be of some sort of 'demonic' origin, imploring the OP to essentially scamper away and cower in fear is unconscionable. This sort of action seeks to diminish the odds of ever truly understanding something to its very minimum and is the stereotypical epitome of 'Dark Ages' thought and superstition.

It's sad that people actually believe this sort of thing and tend to project it upon any event which is not readily explainable - and some that are.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

It's sad that people actually believe this sort of thing and tend to project it upon any event which is not readily explainable - and some that are.

Trying to stay in the middle here...could it just be some people experience certain situations then assume it's the same thing when they read a similar story? Although albeit, a little exaggerated perhaps.

I've never had anything close to a demonic experience (and just don't happen to be religious) but my belief doesn't eradicate it IF....it is true.

So who are we to say what's what? A belief is merely an opinion with a religious connotation.
That's all. It's not a Universal truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
hey white witch what area are you talking exactly in colorado without such as not giving your exact address im north denver

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

A sensible stance. I don't arbitrarily deny the existence of the basis for the traditional 'demon;' however, I also don't believe that it should be a 'catch-all' for every seemingly unexplainable event posted as some persons seem prone to do. Some suggestions just seem to beg response.

To relegate every (or most) 'not normal' occurrence(s) to this realm, with its requisite 'keep away from for safety' caution is to remain ill-informed and, in essence, superstitious.

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this sounds like unfortunate activity from the "military industrial lodge complex" which is also deeply in bed with the negative interdimensionals (call them grays, reptilians, Nordics, what have you -- they are aligned with the inverse energies of an antimatter universe and are quite horrible.) A lot of really wonderful, loving, innocent people are being targeted by these "critters' these days -- sometimes because they are doing "public" work trying to educate the sleeping masses about this stuff, sometimes just because they give off a really lovely energy frequency that can unfortunately be TRACKED.

I recommend using every psychic self-defense technique that you can. This includes invoking the very highest aspects of a Great Spirit/Loving spiritual creator (avoid invoking using the word "God" because then you're invoking the Abrahamic god worshipped in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and he is one of the most psychopathic and evil entities ever on record!) ......also you can invoke the help of the REAL angels, who exist as pure loving waveform energy that want to help us evolve, clear out negativity, and fend of psychic attack from these horrific interdimensional interlopers who are always, it seems, masquerading as our "gods"....we need to FIRE OUR GODS and learn to tap into the immense powers of Great Spirit/The universe/ and also the loving energy of Mother Earth, who is quite sentient, immensely powerful, and loving.

My sense if you can DO this and you're involved with a psychic self-defense battle right now; too many people are going through this right now, but you can overcome it.Stand up to those esoteric bullies and claim your rights as a spiritually sovereign being, protecting your loved ones, your own body/well-being, and those under your protection within your circle of influence or sphere of influence. Stand your ground. You'll kick them out before too long!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

A sensible stance. I don't arbitrarily deny the existence of the basis for the traditional 'demon;' however, I also don't believe that it should be a 'catch-all' for every seemingly unexplainable event posted as some persons seem prone to do. Some suggestions just seem to beg response.

To relegate every (or most) 'not normal' occurrence(s) to this realm, with its requisite 'keep away from for safety' caution is to remain ill-informed and, in essence, superstitious.

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.

I know what you're saying and you say it very well

Obviously some have knee-jerk reactions and forgo contemplation. It takes an effort (or even a talent) to think critically and we're not all designed to do so.

I guess it makes this rotten place a little more interesting and a lot less boring seeing.... we're not all alike

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loloxxx

I live in the country closer to Greeley then Denver. I live about 50 miles north/east of Denver. No where near the city

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join