It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by roadgravel

Right, but why would she comment on the Denver lights thread and not mention what her daughter saw? If she was really seeking answers, she would have said something about that.

Gee, maybe because she didn't want to take that thread off topic, and because she wanted her own thread for her case? You know, like most people do?

Seriously, if you don't believe the story, that's fine, but I see no reason to continue posting the same opinion over and over if that's the case. The issues were explained by the OP already. One single miscommunication over a pan left on the stove or not isn't a reason to call someone a hoaxer.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I didn't go into more detail on the Denver Lights thread because what it looked like to me was just city lights reflecting water vapor. Not anywhere near what my daughter saw here. I did not want to be disrespectful to the poster of that thread or say something that would offend the poster.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well this is a very interesting thread. Wonder why it started with the OP saying this
right from the beginning that her daughter..." She said that she was putting something back into the fridge
when all of a sudden the entire kitchen lit up. She was so shocked that she just stood there frozen."

And then it changed to cooking something on the stove? Also did not appear she was frozen
when the daughter said she grabbed the pan & walked across the room.
Just something to think about.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 20-1-2013 by Ektar because: left out a few words

So, if you are cooking a quesadilla, you can't pause a moment to stick an ingredient back in the fridge? You can't then grab the pan and go check out odd lights outside? Really?

The ONLY suspicious thing I see here is that so many people want to try and poke holes in such a simple story, that should not generate such a response. The way some are acting, you would think the OP had claimed to be taken to another planet on a space ship, and brought back with some cool message for humanity. What we actually have is some odd lights in the sky, just like MANY others report all the time, and added details from the person that actually saw them. We also have some other odd events that might or might nor be related, and the OP simply asking for opinions.

So, what's the real reason for all the animosity? Why such effort to discredit a simple story of lights in the sky? I smell something fishy in that, and sense nothing but honesty and curiosity from the OP. I tend to have a pretty good feel for that sort of thing, too.

For the OP, please ignore the skeptics, as you already explained the only discrepancy, and keep the rest of us posted. Some people are interested in hearing more, if anything new happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by Ireminisce

WhiteWitchLady

I thought so! Sounded like your style of writing! In any case, it is an interesting sighting, as I stated before, and something others have apparently seen as well.

One thing I would suggest is keeping a sort of journal, and noting anything odd, even small, that happens over the next few weeks. If there is a pattern, it could show up, and if something else happens, you will have a better record of events preceding that. Any update on the horse's problem?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

i used to live by griffin. i saw all kinds of things dear. the tops of the trees used to be burned off. strange things between 2 and 4 am. some of the things i saw were not of this world. but most of the things i saw i believe to be our own craft. what better place to teach pilots to fly top secrect zero gravity ships then out in the middle of nowhere. look up tesla and t. townsend brown. if there is a med problem go get check for radiation or microwave ...... i would not mention the "i saw something" ....have u ever noticed those black dodge ram trucks with dark windows with the guys that have flat tops????? they arent civilians....depending on where u live depends on the kind of activity u are experiencing. the triangles i believe are ours. the rest who knows. aviod the globes they arent us....u can think im crazy if u like but since u are probably going through the same thing im hoping u will get it...........they used to come around used to find dead elk but they never actually hurt us. i never write on these sites i figure noone would believe me anyway. buy a very large gun. but dont shoot unless u think they are coming in. they will just float over . i moved away several states. good luck

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The journal idea is a great idea and I will try to do that. The horses have quieted down and are back to the normal goofy animals that they should be

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I read that post a couple of times and missed the tower word. Head scratching time

It still doesn't mention what her job position was.
edit on 1/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Why would someone want to reveal a specific position, when such information could be used to identify them to total strangers online? We already have far more data that I would personally have offered.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonelle

Thanks for the advice. We do not live to close to any of the military bases in Colorado. I know that I have been jumpy as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs here lately. I know the night sounds around here and I know the normal lights but I think I will be sleeping a little lighter then normal with one eye open.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

WhiteWitchLady

I thought so! Sounded like your style of writing!

????? Am I missing something here?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I didn't go into more detail on the Denver Lights thread because what it looked like to me was just city lights reflecting water vapor. Not anywhere near what my daughter saw here. I did not want to be disrespectful to the poster of that thread or say something that would offend the poster.

That's about what one would figure. No idea why anyone would call one thread a "hoax" because someone didn't talk about it in another thread....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The journal idea is a great idea and I will try to do that. The horses have quieted down and are back to the normal goofy animals that they should be

Well, that's a good thing! Haven't been able to own any thus far, but adore horses. First thought I had was some threat to the animals, and/or the people. Human or otherwise, lights like that, out in the middle of nowhere, is plain weird! Where we live is a small town, and there are plenty of quieter areas around here. Not much for air traffic though there is some), and I know I notice anything unusual. Heck, I am wondering lately why we have what looks like a news chopper flying over in the middle of the night, when there isn't anything happening, and the town with the tv station is a good hour from here. Odd blue lights would be something even more curious.

I don't remember if you mentioned the weather at the time. Any idea what it was like when this happened?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

WhiteWitchLady

The OP had an older account, but could not get the password working, so she created a new one. I remember the style from way back, on old posts. The name is one of the more memorable ones, from back around when I first visited ATS. I thought the style sounded like the same person, when reading the OP.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

WhiteWitchLady

The OP had an older account, but could not get the password working, so she created a new one. I remember the style from way back, on old posts. The name is one of the more memorable ones, from back around when I first visited ATS. I thought the style sounded like the same person, when reading the OP.

I'm still a little confused. Someone had posted earlier that the user name you referenced was active for about 2 months, October to December of 2012, and that there were no posts. I did doublecheck to confirm; still, that's all well and good - lots of people become members for the reading and there is no requirement to post. But then, there's nothing to recognize or compare to.

Guess what I'm asking is: did you refer to that account or happen to recognize a third account that hasn't been mentioned in the thread? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thank you for that confirmation.

I much appreciate your confirmation of my read of your character to begin with.

Your character and your daughter's character are part of why the narrative is so easy for me to believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I read that post a couple of times and missed the tower word. Head scratching time

It still doesn't mention what her job position was.
edit on 1/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Why would someone want to reveal a specific position, when such information could be used to identify them to total strangers online? We already have far more data that I would personally have offered.

I felt the same way about that info.

Thanks for speaking up.

OP, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO EDIT THAT INFO OUT . . . if it's too late, please ask a mod to delete that post.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

WhiteWitchLady

I'm still a little confused. Someone had posted earlier that the user name you referenced was active for about 2 months, October to December of 2012, and that there were no posts. I did doublecheck to confirm; still, that's all well and good - lots of people become members for the reading and there is no requirement to post. But then, there's nothing to recognize or compare to.

Guess what I'm asking is: did you refer to that account or happen to recognize a third account that hasn't been mentioned in the thread? Thanks.

The name seems familiar to me, not 100% sure of the dates. I could be mistaken, but the person I remember with a name quite similar sounded like the OP.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Blue light could easily have been electrical arcing. if it were large enough, or close enough to the windows, it sure could appear to illuminated the room. Are there any electric power lines in that direction?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The name seems familiar to me, not 100% sure of the dates. I could be mistaken, but the person I remember with a name quite similar sounded like the OP.

Thanks for the response. Since the OP had stated she was a member here for years, then listed the 2-month account with no activity, I was thinking there might be another. Back when we joined, ATS was still allowing Anonymous Guests posts. I imagine some of those were regulars and considered themselves members. No big deal, just curiosity.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I guess you may not have seen me follow up post...

Sorry if I offended anyone including OP & daughter as that was not my intention. I was trying to understand the whole story & discrepancies...you are correct about going in & out of the fridge, I didn't think about that, I was too focused on statements. So me apologies. I'm still enjoying & following the thread... Cheers Ektar Kudos to the OP, Bloody Hell takes balls to even start a thread in the 1st place.

Hope that clears things up...
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
Blue light could easily have been electrical arcing. if it were large enough, or close enough to the windows, it sure could appear to illuminated the room. Are there any electric power lines in that direction?

That's interesting, but not in the sense that it fits the descriptions given; rather, because this thread has gone on for 17 pages and this is the first time I recall that explanation being given, and I've read every post. Usually, in the case of any bright, bluish light, it shows up multiple times in the first page or two. Just another way this thread's unusual, I suppose.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join