It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know I'm being harsh. This really isn't my nature. I tend to bend over backwards to allow another human Being 'their take' on things but I'm telling you all.......something feels wrong.

It's a collective feeling. Not just ONE thing but several things that one must allow as possible signs of deception.

Taking everything individually---it's nothing. It's like slicing a thin slice of bread off a huge loaf of bread. It's hardly noticeable. But when the ordinarily thin slices start adding up, the loaf changes.

It's not always what is said but how its said. And the mere fact she made this thread in the UFO category turns a mothers sincere inquest into perhaps, a new members tale for ratings.

I felt the OP WAS being sincere. Or at least I convinced myself she was. I did come on here however with a slight suspicion about her new account. That is always a major consideration.
But something just isn't adding up for me.

I don't mean to chase the OP away. If the OP wants or others want, I will happily take a break from this thread. I don't want to ruin it for others. In fact..that's what I'll do. I won't respond.

Please OP......come back and chat with the less cynical members. I know I bit instead of barking loudly. I am sorry.
So......carry on and I'll see you all another time on another thread. It's been fun (and frustrating)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well this is a very interesting thread. Wonder why it started with the OP saying this
right from the beginning that her daughter..." She said that she was putting something back into the fridge
when all of a sudden the entire kitchen lit up. She was so shocked that she just stood there frozen."

And then it changed to cooking something on the stove? Also did not appear she was frozen
when the daughter said she grabbed the pan & walked across the room.
Just something to think about.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 20-1-2013 by Ektar because: left out a few words

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

Well this is a very interesting thread. Wonder why it started with the OP saying this
right from the beginning that her daughter..." She said that she was putting something back into the fridge
when all of a sudden the entire kitchen lit up. She was so shocked that she just stood there frozen."

And then it changed to cooking something on the stove? Also did not appear she was frozen

Cheers
Ektar

You know statements like this are really not helpful and you must not cook very much.

I'm ALWAYS am putting things back the the refrigerator while I've got something on the stove.

Let see... she get's the torillas out of the refrigerator, puts them in a pan to heat up... while they are heating up turns around and puts the tortilla package back into the refrigerator... and flash!

Trying to poke holes when there are obvious explanations DOES NOT HELP!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar

Cheers
Ektar

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . imho . . .

Life . . . in a time line . . . means that things do not happen ALL AT ONCE.

There's some sequence involved . . . and personal narratives often change the telling slightly because

drum roll . . .

people are . . . shockingly . . . human.

sigh.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

My reply to the lights in Denver is true I did not see anything I have said that all through this post. There is a post in the tread "2013 Kicks off with multiple UFO sightings across the world"
I do not sigh out of most things on my computer and every time out internet goes down I assume that when it does come back up then it signs us back into sites.
We have Hughes Net since we live so far out and if you look up their reviews then you can see that yes our internet does really not work great. Right now on the speed test the Ping was 703ms Download speed is .14 and my upload speed is .45 might as well be on dial up.
If this was a hoax I would have put up pictures "oh look they came back and here they are"
I do not care what you think of me or if you believe me I was just looking for some help with things.
My daughter is a good person and very down to earth so I believe she saw something. The reason I mention my illness was because the pathology on my tubes shows that part of the right tube was removed at some point in time and I have never had surgery before that.
I have been on ATS everyday for a very long time but when I went to try to get a new password for the old account I could not for some reason get the new password to work so I just started a new account. As you know you must do 20 posts before you start a thread.
I am just a person who was relaying a story that happened and have no real reason to care what someone thinks of me I was just hoping for some help and there are several threads that were very useful. I am sure when my daughter gets up (she is not feeling well and no I do not think it has anything to do with this incident I think the flu is going around) she will post on here.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

I think everyone is just trying to make sure this thread is worth investing any time in. Could you tell us what your original screen name was? That would be very helpful.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
I would suggest you take precautions against intruders of any type. Keep a firearm in the house, loaded and out of the way of small kids. This sounds like the locals are planning on paying a visit and you don't want them around. It will take a mental attitude of extreme hate to block their bid but it must be done in order to survive. My best,

WTF?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I can totally understand the 'hunch' thing. But for me, my gut is telling me she's being honest. The discrepancies you guys have noted imho are within the 'human margin of error.' By this I mean mistakes in recall, communication (since there are two people telling a story here), etc. We are not very good at retelling experiences, especially second-hand experiences. In fact, I believe these discrepancies make the entire thing more believable, considering if a single person were writing this as a hoax, there would in fact be very few mistakes in the narrative, as there would be no communication errors. I am very suspicious of anything that is squeaky clean. Nothing in reality is perfect.
To the OP, I was curious if you had sought any second opinions about the medical abnormality you mentioned. My brother is a doctor, and he tells me all the time how medical knowledge is sort of 'distributed.' One doctor may not have encountered something another doctor had. A great many things are left out of textbooks, and experience counts for a huge amount in the field. Doctors also exchange a lot of stories amongst themselves, especially regarding oddities. Maybe you could ask your doctor to do some networking, and ask around for you?
edit on 20-1-2013 by Irako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

WhiteWitchLady

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is any statement on the airport job going to get posted.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
We are giving this family the benefit of doubt of having the ability to decipher unknown lights from aircraft lights seeing they have a long familiar history with airplanes. And seeing they've lived there for some time, people don't often get frightened of airplanes especially when they're used to seeing them

This is not meant in a negative way against this particular witness, but I personally am already at a point where I almost discard ANY witness accounts (when it comes to UFOs) UNLESS it's from "super-reliable" sources like pilots or similar where we can assume they are somewhat familiar with what they see.

You can take MOST random UFO accounts and it's just mind-boggling what people THINK they see or just misidentify. It's just a simple fact...it's one MAIN problem in this entire field.

Example: People see a light or whatever object and then make statement like about the speed, height etc. which BY DEFINITION they are entirely unable to make.

If I see a plane/object above in the sky..I fricking don't know the speed, size or its height, I am not a "trained plane observer" and we can assume the vast majority of people is not. BUT regardless, they say things like "it was approx 1 mile up high, moving at this or that speed, was as big as a football field etc..etc"

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
For what it is worth, Hughes Net is given pretty bad rating by many people. I don't doubt the OP, if using it, has problems often.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
WhiteWitchLady is a completely empty profile, so no info there.

WhiteWitchLady Member Registered: October 13, 2012 Location: Mood: ATS Points: 0 Flags: 0 Stars: 0 WATS Index: 0 Last Visit: Threads Started: 0 Post Count: 0 Applause: 0

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

WhiteWitchLadyMemberOct 13, 2012[pm] [posts] [threads] 0000Dec 31, 1969

Last visit is showing 1969. Another anomaly
just kidding.lol.

If these lights were in the sky and remain unidentified then I'd say we have UFO testimony.

I'm more intrigued by the OPs missing body parts.

A question if I may OP.

How did the surgeon react when you told him you had not had surgery before? Was he adiment that a surgical procedure was the only reason for your anomaly, or was there any suggestion that it could have been deformed or biologically irregular?

Thanks,

Wifi.

Also, to the daughter....would you say the lights were aiming through the window or were they just so bright that they lit up your kitchen? Did these lights appear to have a focus of attention?

edit on 20-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

My surgeon was totally confused on what could have happened to the tube. She had it sent out to a lab to be tested and they are the ones who confirmed that part of it had been surgicaly removed. She was totally at a loss for what could have happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The other thing about all this is I am a professional photographer and if I wanted to show you a "typical" UFO that would be very easy with my software. I do not believe in doing things like this for any reason. I did not see it and I did not take a picture of it thats what I know.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
WhiteWitchLady is a completely empty profile, so no info there.

WhiteWitchLady Member Registered: October 13, 2012 Location: Mood: ATS Points: 0 Flags: 0 Stars: 0 WATS Index: 0 Last Visit: Threads Started: 0 Post Count: 0 Applause: 0

I didn't really expect her to give you anything at all (understandably) since you've already tried to take credit for debunking the thread and in light of what you obviously want the information for. Still, she would have been better off to remain silent taking the following into consideration:

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002

I have been a member of ATS for years but for some reason I could not remember my password and had to start a new account and as you know you have to have 20 posts to others before you can start a new thread.
I do not consider your questions as an attack I would have ask the same thing.

I'm still having lots of fun watching this thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

Any idea how much? You say it was discovered recently but in all honesty this could have happened at anytime prior to the discovery.

Can you remember ever feeling ill or in pain in this area? This might give a time frame for when this occurred.

Any sleep paralysis?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Sorry this is a picture that I touched up in about 3 min on my software. If this was a hoax don't you think I would have done this first?
edit on 20-1-2013 by WhiteWitch2002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Is any statement on the airport job going to get posted.

She already said she worked in the Tower and some other factoid about that job . . . upthread somewhere.

I had no trouble at all believing her statement exactly as she wrote it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join