It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Things Going On At The Farm

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by that1girl

I just wanted some insight to what anyone thought it could be. Who knew asking for help could get so crazy?

Yeah . . . welllllllllllllll . . .

too often, on ATS, it SEEMS LIKE

we START at "crazy" and go quickly worse.

LOL.

I guess, to me,

Given the things we are given to understand about your mom . . . I personally think she ought to trust her instincts about it . . . it's HER body and HER farm etc. She strikes me as above average in alertness, perceptivity etc. I just don't see someone of her personality, awareness, experience concocting some silly fantasy about her own body--particularly that part of her body.

Further . . . there's TONS of narratives detailing the critters and their forced dinking around with humans' reproductive organs.

Sooo, it is easy for me to give her the benefit of the doubt and to do what I can to be a sounding board for her to tease out her experience 'out loud' so to speak . . . trying to make more useful sense of it.

Thanks for your kind replies.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWitch2002

The timing of my reading this is interesting! Just this evening, we were chatting with a fellow at the local McD, who was a friend of some friends of ours, that had been sitting with us, and left earlier. This man shared a story of something weird he saw while living in Florida. It was a BLUE light, with light radiating down from it in some way. Guy said it moved around oddly, no noise, and not like any plane, etc., before finally going very high till it looked like a star. Blue, though.... I don't know the time frame for that event, but the timing....weird!

In your case? Do you have a way to cover the windows? Secure the animals at night? In your place, I would worry. Worried for you now. Did pray for your situation, that God will keep you safe through whatever this is. Please keep us posted! Going to read the rest of the thread now, for any updates.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, from what the OP stated, her daughter KNEW that there was no time loss because the food did not burn. It sounds like she's saying her daughter actually said that herself.

She says she didn't lose any time because she was cooking something on the stove and it was not burned when the lights finally disappeared.

And the daughter comes on ATS and writes this

So I grab the pan Im cooking in and go look out the window (didnt want to burn my food).

Followed by this

I stood there with my open like an idiot staring out the window for what I assume is a few seconds and then the lights just disappeared.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

So there is some communication confusion about why there wasn't any missing time. That doesn't mean this wasn't an unusual sighting. Heck, there are times I tell a family member something, and five minutes later, they aren't 100% correct on every detail. Personally, I like hearing both accounts. It's a good way to make sure everything is sorted.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The 'daughters' last comment was 7:06 yet she was last logged in a little over an hour also!

that1girl

Mood:

ATS Points: 14

Flags: 0

Stars: 8

WATS Index: 0

Threads Started: 0

Applause: 0

Um, relevance? I have, on occasion, been logged in here, and not active at all. Left it on while watching something on tv, or something. Once in a while, left it logged in, and went to bed, even. Sometimes, I am logged in, and reading some long thread, and don't get back to another I commented in for a good while. I don't think that's necessarily a sign of anything suspicious. People get distracted, things come up, and there are delays.

As for the food not burning, and the question about lost time, well, valid, but can see how that could happen. My best guess would be that the mom simply assumed that food didn't burn, based on the time, and didn't clarify things. Some idea of the time when the lights showed up, and what the time was after they vanished, would be a better way to tell, in this case. From what I have read and seen, in videos, aren't most cases of lights simply sightings these days?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I dont think I went missing, I mean the tortilla was still warm when I started cooking it again, I dont think any thing would have bothered to keep my food warm if they wanted to abduct me.

That's a great and perceptive detail.

Let me ask this--What percent chance do YOU give it

that there's something extremely strange, if not ET related going on with your family and farm?

Honestly I dont think I went anywhere for any amount of time so 0%. I didnt realize the whole pan thing would escalate to that level (I know I picked it up). Not sure if its ET related but either way I know for sure it scared me quite a bit!

I just wanted some insight to what anyone thought it could be. Who knew asking for help could get so crazy?

Here? It happens, lol! In any case, interesting sighting! I posted about one, page 12 this thread, that I just heard tonight, with blue light. Not sure what to make of that health issue, related to this, but it's weird. As for the horses, trusting the animals' instincts is usually a good plan!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWitch2002
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I do know that the house was built in 1925. As for the land I have no clue before we moved in what had gone on here. I do know that the person who owned the land did have the kitchen door sealed with silicone for some reason. I did not ask her why but then you only talk to someone briefly when closing on a place. I never thought anything about it till now. It has been 5 years that we have been out here and this is the first incident that we have had. At least that I recall or know of.

The door was sealed?? That seems a bit odd. Checking, it seems like that is used in similar ways to how we might use caulk, but around a door? Drafts, maybe, and she didn't use that one? Could be a safety issue, but people have been known to do stranger things!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Since you're expecting them to come back this evening, have a camera ready

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
In helping you figure out what is going on, I have thought of a few theories. Perhaps with your ovary you are prone to ovarian cysts and at some point, with the horse riding, it was severe enough to cause a portion of your falopian tube to detatch.

With the theory regarding plows or planes, perhaps with wind blowing towards the source of light and snow on the ground, the sounds of the cause of the lights were muffled.

Also, it's stupid for me to say but it is scientifically possible that your daughter had a dizzy spell and saw nothing. I hate to even say that because I get angry when people automatically dismiss. You and your daughter sound like awesome down-to-earth people... no pun.

I don't necessarily think those theories are responsible, but had to toss them out there because nobody had.

I am very curious as to how your story progresses. It is quite fascinating.

Btw, I am a Scully fan. She was skeptical without being a jerk and was always willing to admit when something was weird.

Good luck and good health.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

I was so confused by the light thing that I assumed she had left the pan on the stove. The morning that she told me we were more concerned about finding out if there were any tracks in the snow or evidence of something being in the field. My first thought was hunters as I said. So sorry for the confusion on that point. That is why I wanted my daughter to get on here so that things could be told in her own words. Just trying to get to the truth about what is going on.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just to set the record straight (and to save face too
) I invested an entire day on this thread. I posted on nearly every page and U2U the OP. So I take exception when the connotation is put forth that people around here are quick to call hoax or someone a scammer. In fact, it was quite the opposite despite of a plethora of reasons that kept presenting themselves.

Reading a narrative is one thing. Anyone who graduated 5th grade can tackle that task. As an investigator, reading between the lines is equally if not MORE crucial than the lines themselves at times.

For instance. Now that the 'daughter' made a quick cameo re-appearance last night (after the glitches in her country cable were status quo again
) I found this line of particular interest:

Really? I thought Mom was seeking answers? After all, Mom was a member here for many years --but forgot her password----but rejoined just to post this thread (even though she was posting on ANOTHER thread moments before making this thread). So not sure what her motives were.

Again folks, sometimes it's the smallest part of a detail that screams the loudest especially when they start adding up.

An honest story stays consist. It may vary a little but when there are other areas of question starting to pile up....it's time to step back and assess the entire situation without bias. I personally got involved and appointed myself the OPs bodyguard. Although it was more like a character guard.

I feel foolish because I know I am 99% correct in my hunch at this time.

Just for the hell of it (because I think OP may want to toss me a moral bone of gratitude seeing how I defended her) I would like to know her former ATS username. You know, the one she forgot the password to.

To BoXion,

I think you should bring it down a notch, stop insinuating about 'critters' as readily as you are (regarding this thread) unless you're referring to fleas.

I know how involved you are in this area of interest but to ASSUME to the degree you're assuming that this is indeed what's troubling this household, is without a doubt, extremely unprofessional and premature.

In conclusion:

This OP has not pass the sniff test. Not only about this major faux pas about the frying pan but the totality of the entire thread.

And the coup de gras for me was when; not one but BOTH of them logged in after midnight (when their cable was apparently working well
) and posted.....nothing! If that's not a cyber slap in the face then, I don't know what more is needed.

I wouldn't believe the OP if her tongue (finger tips) came notarized at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I understand I posted a story on here the other night and a few people thought I was making it up. It's frustrating, but when telling your story on an internet forum, people have to take your word for it. If the story changes at all, it can cause a lot of suspicion.

I think it does say something, that this has gone on so long and your still posting, but that little detail was just enough to suggest to me that something was off.

I can't know anything for sure, but it seemed important enough to bring to Human Alien's attention. Then when he went to check your last log in and it seemed that you may have already read our recent posts about the issue, but didn't comment, it was another red flag.

I don't know if you're telling the truth or not. It's entirely possible you are, but those couple of details were just enough to make me doubt. If everything is true, then I do hope you stay safe and find out what's happening.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Right. I also noticed that the daughter had her own distinct voice in the beginning, but it slowly became more like mom's.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I believe there was a story where someone saw a blue light flash on their porch and heard a strange
rustling sound inside their home ( upstairs ) that happened in Colorado. I think it was talked about at the earthfiles.com site. I tried to find it but there are so many stories plus I don't have access the (paid x files)
stories there. It could not have been an x file as I know I read it but cannot remember the details. Reading your story reminded me of that one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Right. I also noticed that the daughter had her own distinct voice in the beginning, but it slowly became more like mom's.

Yes grasshopper
the 'daughters' infliction was duly noted.

My benefit-of-doubt patience ran out last night so now I call it as I see it. I saw all the flaws, if you will, as you did but didn't want to call attention to them seeing I was giving the OP the old benefit of doubt routine. Now the doubt has no benefit except to make me feel foolish.

Telling a story (Mom) and being one-person removed from the incident (daughter) is often a good safe way to author a made-up story. Not saying that is 100% what happened here ---for I am still allowing a 1% margin of truth but....it's a convenient tactic because it takes the onus off the OP for answering questions and perhaps, fumbling the answers too.

The fact that she started the thread with her daughter, her medical problems and their horse...suggests to anyone, she was directing this thread in a predestine and predetermined manner. Not to mention she made this thread under "Alien/UFO" opposed to "Personal Stories" (or whatever its called)

So after some reflection last night and rereading some of the OPs posts, it's all adding up to be bogus.

You my friend did a stellar job

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Something else that was very suspicious about this is that the OP commented on this thread right before starting her own. It seems like she would have said something about what her daughter saw.

strange light beams all over denver

Instead she said:

I live near Denver and I have not seen anything. I wish I could have seen it!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Thanks, I do feel somewhat hypocritical, since I had a story on here the other night that several people didn't believe, but I just saw too many red flags not to say anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Something else that was very suspicious about this is that the OP commented on this thread right before starting her own. It seems like she would have said something about what her daughter saw.

strange light beams all over denver

Instead she said:

I live near Denver and I have not seen anything. I wish I could have seen it!

I called her on that. Her indirect reply was....she was a member for a long time but forgot her password.

She totally avoided a direct answer. That was on the first or second page. I was on her (figuratively speaking) from the get-go but.....I was being an open-minded investigator. I was listening/reading the posts and ignoring my instincts.

Someone typically doesn't open an account (to author a personal story) only to read another thread first. It made no logical sense to me but..............I don't need to rehash why I did what I did anymore.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not saying the story is true or false but logons without posting seems like poor evidence of a hoax. I understand the idea behind the reasoning but there are also reasons that could also make it valid.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thanks, I do feel somewhat hypocritical, since I had a story on here the other night that several people didn't believe, but I just saw too many red flags not to say anything.

I don't think they didn't believe it in as much they couldn't believe your good-nature attitude about the whole thing. If that was my spouse, we'd probably be divorced by now. I still would like to chat with him or albino (dueling banjo) boy!
But.....we'll just put a period to it and move on.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I get why. You couldn't get real answers if you went into attack mode from the beginning. The only reason I saw that is because you already called it. I think we can safely say there's enough evidence to let this one go.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join