It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Recorded By TV News Over Australia Wildfire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Interesting, can we find the same clip from a reliable news youtube channel ? Just to see if it hasn't been altered in any way.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Why even post a UFO on ATS. Has there ever been a UFO posted where people didnt expertly claim it was something like a bird or lantern. Maybe this was a "smoke disk" or a lens flare from the fire or something else as ridiculous as I can think up. I have a real pic of a saucer but I would never post it on ATS. Why would I. So I can get a million comments that its a malfunction or a plane when its clear as a bell as to what it is. EVERY UFO vid gets shot down on here. Especially the JERUSALEM video that was PROVEN fake without PROOF and no one wants to look at the Utah sighting the day before that was the same exact thing. Were they both fake? Noone wants to answer that, its all OTHER tidbits that stick, not a fact like Utah had the SAME EXACT sighting the day before, countdown lights and all.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

UFO filmed on webcam in Australia January 19, 2013

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Interesting, can we find the same clip from a reliable news youtube channel ? Just to see if it hasn't been altered in any way.

I didn't know the Swedish media were a CIA front for UFO hiding haha

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Pinke

Ever consider working for MUFON or the likes?

I know you're quite proud of your MUFON affiliation, so please don't take what I'm about to say as personal disrespect; none is intended! I did think about U2Uing but I thought you're mostly nice and don't seem to mind honesty. I won't go into too much detail but ...

Investigation, signal processing and forensics books and manuals just aren't filled with political statements like MUFON doco is:

Not everyone can be a good, competent, professional UFO investigator. Here’s what it takes:
* You are skeptical, but not an extreme skeptic or debunker.

On googling:

Always check the name of the witness in a new case to be sure the person is not associated with any kind of hoaxing or particularly skeptical or debunking activity on the Internet.

On Occam's razor:

Extreme skeptics, debunkers, and those ignorant of the UFO sighting literature tend to think that identifying a UFO sighting stimulus as an Unknown violates Occam’s Razor because they usually think that “the UFO people just can’t be coming from so far out in outer space.”
source

MUFON sources are covered in this type of thing.

It skews the member base towards certain types of persons even if that isn't the intention. Any serious UFO researcher should look like a 'debunker' on paper, there aren't that many genuine cases. MUFON would implicate otherwise to a degree intentional or not. Thus they hamstring a skeptical person into having to produce reams of documentation and entertain incredibly remote possibilities to stave off the stigma of being a debunker.

There is also just a general lack of knowledge and education in those communities in my experience. When a large percentage of the UFO community can't grasp frame rates and file formats, and think 'investigation' means performing an old school wrestling hold on a curves adjustment in Photoshop where is the common ground?

I do know there are some rockstars within those areas, no disrespect to them. If the community was strong and effective though, I'd be an easy to replace junior like I am in my day to day job.

Is a bit like Chadwickus says I think. Step lightly, for you tread on my dreams; just some person's won't accept any treading unless you're willing to also follow their belief systems regardless of the content of your work.

The Jerusalem UFO is a perfect example all this actually.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very nice find!
S & F
edit on 21-1-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

See Pinke, even now there are still people congratulating the OP for finding a UFO, even tho you have produced all the evidence, and all rational people know, it is a Helicopter.

Same as the recently attached 'UFO" from a still taking night cam.
Supposedly it is over an Australian city......Obviously it would be a Helicopter with a search light.

Some people just cant seem to see the obvious, sadly.
The Prosaic answer is not as romantic as the Fantasy hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SubSea

nice...thanks a lot

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join