It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Recorded By TV News Over Australia Wildfire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
it does look like a helicopter. you can see the tail of in the video..look closer

Hemmm... NO.
No helicopter at all and no tail...and no blades...and nothing that resemble an helicopter...

Great catch Human_Alien

S&F.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
That's the bottom of the fire fighting helicopter Elvis. I have seen this exact same thing as it came into land at Glenorie Oval NSW through smoke from a nearby fire. It looks odd but rest assured its just a helicopter.

And yes, I was standing on Glenorie Oval as it landed, I am 100% positive it's Elvis.

FYI Elvis is EXTREMELY loud

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
In every photo I can find of a helicopter carrying a water bucket the bucket is either bright orange or bright yellow.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Fig #1:

Fig #2: Badly compressed enhance:

Fig #3: Badly compressed enhance with averaging:

It's a helicopter.

Some muppet person (likely the video uploader) has badly edited the original to get youtube hits.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

If you're sure of your case upload the ''Real'' video or link it cause i dont believe it for one bit i find it more likely that you would edit those sliced out images then that the video was edited proof me wrong again i just want to be 100% sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Why would I do that? That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Every...
Other...
Web Network...
... that purchased this footage package has a helicopter in it, and it looks like it was compressed and transcoded by something other than frame by frame hand drawn with crayons.

IBTimes seem to be using it for attention here, and if you bump up one level they don't seem to mind using UFOs for attention in general here.

Could be web editor compressing it badly and in the wrong frame rate, they are often under paid university graduates but its more likely somewhat delibrate.

This is often why I rarely post in / take regular breaks from the UFO forums ... persons have very little respect for other people's hard work and time explaining things.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Web Network...

Good job Pinke.

In the 3rd link it is very clearly a helicopter.

For anyone else wanting to take a look for themselves, start at about 1:57, helicopter seen at 1:59.
edit on 19-1-2013 by OneisOne because: typo!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thankyou Pinke, Well done. Glad to see some sense is starting to return to ATS, lets hope it continues.

This Thread and many others, seem to be showing that ATS is going in a downward spiral of "Belief is out there".

To all those people who honestly believed this was an Alien UFO, when we NOW know it is clearly a Helicopter, As was stated by a few voices of reason (thankyou, send the checks in the mail)........

As I said...its A Helicopter.....OK!!!!

And YES the other Blurfo pictures in other UFO threads are BIRDS, Ok !!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Interesting vid HA.
and im not that convinced of its "helicopterness".......the hat shaped UFO looks like a possibility.....
Its fact UFOs are seen around a lot of disasters world wide as well. so i wouldnt be suprised....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Ever consider working for MUFON or the likes?

Good job!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Interesting vid HA.
and im not that convinced of its "helicopterness".......the hat shaped UFO looks like a possibility.....
Its fact UFOs are seen around a lot of disasters world wide as well. so i wouldnt be suprised....

I'm afraid it is. Watch at the two-minute mark that Pinke astutely provided for us.
www.svtplay.se...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubSea
Nix on the chopper idea. No chopper pilot in his right mind is going to be flying through smoke that heavy.

Or perhaps the chopper is flying behind a bank of smoke and isnt actually inside the smoke at all and the times you do see it is through a patch of thinner smoke... not to mention these guys are running water buckets and they will end up inside the odd cloud of smoke from time to time to deliver it.

Someones probably already said that.

And for things like sound, if you've ever been to a BIG bonfire night or even just a fire in a barrel, if you try and talk to someone directly across from you with the fire or hot smoke between you the sound is often muffled, warped or simply disappears (the air is so agitated your voice which is nothing but a wave of vibrating air molecules to begin with just cant penetrate it).

edit:- seems all thats already been said.
edit on 19-1-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Why would I do that? That makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Every...
Other...
Web Network...
... that purchased this footage package has a helicopter in it, and it looks like it was compressed and transcoded by something other than frame by frame hand drawn with crayons.

IBTimes seem to be using it for attention here, and if you bump up one level they don't seem to mind using UFOs for attention in general here.

Could be web editor compressing it badly and in the wrong frame rate, they are often under paid university graduates but its more likely somewhat delibrate.

This is often why I rarely post in / take regular breaks from the UFO forums ... persons have very little respect for other people's hard work and time explaining things.

Thanks.

Someone doing a good job will always out, just ignore the nutballs, or those with an agenda, cheers Smurfy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

They just don't like their hopes and dreams crushed.

Kidding aside, much respects to you Pinke.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It looks like a blimp? I doubt thats what it was though it seems to fade in and out of dimensions as it moves but that could just be camera error

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ah lol i suppose i should have looked down at a few posts before commenting?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If it was indeed a helicopter id like to put forth my new theory it was an alien helicopter! it was infact a grey as its pilot! from a little known planet called poptart!! Obviously they are mad that the people of earth are cutting down the trees for our own selfish needs! and tyhis is their warning to us all lol

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
also could have been the reptilians! They like fire I hear.. lol sorry i need to keep posting comments so I can post topics I hope at the very least you find some humor with them however stupid they are

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join