Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Recorded By TV News Over Australia Wildfire

page: 2
15
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Definitely not a helo. The effects of prop-wash would surely show in the heavy smoke. Perhaps a container of some type.




posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by ItDepends
 


Cant have the sound of a heli ruining a good ufo clip.
That vid looks like a cut and chop of different reports ,the Fire truck is from Heywood in SE Victoria ,while the reporter at the start is talking about the NSW fires




You brought up an excellent indirect point. Wouldn't the rotor blade have been obvious while disseminating the smoke?



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Definitely not a helo. The effects of prop-wash would surely show in the heavy smoke. Perhaps a container of some type.



What's a prop-wash? And what do you mean by 'container of some type' ? Thanks



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
"UFO" video on youtube with added music - why add the music, just what are they covering up = just a helicopter, plane or bucket towed from a helicopter.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
it does look like a helicopter. you can see the tail of in the video..look closer



Can you screen grab it or tell us the minute-mark? Thanks!

This is an interesting grab which was on the video so it's not mine!




posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
"UFO" video on youtube with added music - why add the music, just what are they covering up = just a helicopter, plane or bucket towed from a helicopter.



I used to ignore any and all videos that contained piped in music. Generally still do skip them all.

I deeply dislike when people do that. But I suppose sometimes it's just their creative side coming out. Other times it's tasteless and adds zero value to the film except a cheap sensationalism feel. It often totally distracts from the authenticity I feel.

Thanks for sharing



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Just because the object is obscured by the smoke, doesn't mean it's flying through it.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


(Prop-wash), the forcing down of air to create lift. You would be seeing the smoke forced down and curling around. A container to release fire suppressant or water.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Good point about the rotor wash ,so i went and looked again . The smoke and heat haze looks too thick to void any wash effects that the camera would pick up I also noticed the heli banking away to the left and the tail boom becomes more obvious. The lack of sound at the sighting point also adds doubt.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ajay59

Just because the object is obscured by the smoke, doesn't mean it's flying through it.



Yeah but it's not like there's a phantom wall of smoke. The entire area is saturated with smoke so suffice it to say, whatever this craft is, is very VERY likely flying through it. Besides, the camera is not zoomed in on it so, it's not off in the distant background. It's in the general vicinity of the wildfire ergo, it's most likely flying through the smoke.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I don't think we're in a position to say where the smoke is or isn't, not from this video alone anyway.

But like I said, aircraft will be buzzing around all over the place.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Good point about the rotor wash ,so i went and looked again . The smoke and heat haze looks too thick to void any wash effects that the camera would pick up I also noticed the heli banking away to the left and the tail boom becomes more obvious. The lack of sound at the sighting point also adds doubt.


As did I
and didn't see anything either. But funny....what you perceived as a helicopter banking, I saw perhaps an unknown craft hobbling/listing/teetering or whatever it is saucers have been known to do.
Just a matter of personal prospective, huh?


(my logic tells me it's probably a helicopter but my investigative nature tells me not to assume)



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I don't think we're in a position to say where the smoke is or isn't, not from this video alone anyway.

But like I said, aircraft will be buzzing around all over the place.


No but I am in a position to make an educated guess though.
Have you seen the area? It's acres if not miles wide (based on pictures from news clip)



This craft was not in front of the smoke and if it were behind the smoke then --- it would've been too far away to be captured on camera. I doubt very much there was a pocket of fresh air exactly where it was flying.

Must we always squabble?



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666
 


Yup there is a part of the capture that seems to show a tail, there is also the audio during the first image one can ear the helicopter noise. In any case the image is not very good sometimes things can't be identified just because of lack of data. If I had to decide I would go for the helicopter as its the more probable, and there is no display of windiness.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Good Grief...So now Aliens are flying thru bushfires......Do we really think they are that stupid?

Only humans do stuff like that.


Obviously it is a helicopter OR probably the water carrier on an extension cable under the helicopter.

The very fact that the news Cameraman actually panned across with the object in frame, tells you he heard it coming, because it is a helicopter, and he saw it as an action shot...because he is filming in a bushfire zone, it is News and that is his job.

Normal people dont go into bushfires with a video camera in hand to take clips of UFOs. And the Fire fighters are too busy fighting fires to run around with cameras.

Sorry, but it is a Helicopter with/or without a water bucket.



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My first thought was a smoke jumper. But I do not see the guy that would be hanging from a parachute. Wonder if the vid has been altered. Interesting none the less.
edit on 18-1-2013 by 1YellowRose because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
UFO for sure..



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Good Grief...So now Aliens are flying thru bushfires......Do we really think they are that stupid?

Only humans do stuff like that.


Obviously it is a helicopter OR probably the water carrier on an extension cable under the helicopter.

The very fact that the news Cameraman actually panned across with the object in frame, tells you he heard it coming, because it is a helicopter, and he saw it as an action shot...because he is filming in a bushfire zone, it is News and that is his job.

Normal people dont go into bushfires with a video camera in hand to take clips of UFOs. And the Fire fighters are too busy fighting fires to run around with cameras.

Sorry, but it is a Helicopter with/or without a water bucket.



Well hell, they've been known to nose dive into volcanoes so who knows? I think the practical answer is, it's a helicopter but in the year 2013, 'practical' has left the building!



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not to be the party pooper but how can you people still say it's a helicopter you can even see it changes his shape, and by the way i did my photoshop duty.

Optimized:



Zoomed:


to make it complete :

edit on 18-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
how can you people still say it's a helicopter


Because it's safer to assume than to leave their box to consider.

I will not conclude this is a helicopter (although it is reasonable to assume but....) because I've seen enough to know, everything we think we know?....will be history sooner or later.

For a species who doesn't know where they came from, what their purpose is, or where they go when they die is in no position to decide what everything else is. If you don't know your own role in this Universe, it's very arrogant to think you have anything figured out.






top topics



 
15
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join