It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizing for Action???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So I was going through my emails and I came across something from the Obama Campaign. More importantly it had this video within. Now I don't know who she's trying to kid but I was deeply unsettled by a couple of things Michelle had said in here. Talking about "Changing Politics" "Changing the Country". Any thoughts on this my Fellow ATS'ers.

-Sorry in advance if this is the wrong thread. I haven't been on this site in a while so I'm still trying to get used to the new look.-
edit on 18/1/2013 by SemperParatusRJCC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wow. This is disturbing. The lemmings that voted for these tyrants will applaud all the way into the gulags. I cannot believe how stupid people are.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Could she have been any more vague about what this organization is actually going to do?

Gather people together to make changes, that are up to you? WTH?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Could she have been any more vague about what this organization is actually going to do?

Gather people together to make changes, that are up to you? WTH?

The lemmings will do whatever they are told when they need to be told it. That's the point of being vague.

"Tell us what to do O mighty leader."

It's time for people who support the constitution to "organize for action".

edit on 18-1-2013 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
She can talk the talk....while the citizens of this nation walk it tomorrow around noon. That'll be the first demonstration of the citizens organized AGAINST her and her Husband. I hope she pays close attention.

She carries the attitude and look-down/talk-down attitude of another woman I once saw in a national position of power. It wasn't our nation....it was the Philippines. That woman also had some issues with control and 'let them eat cake' while she dined on Caviar and the best of everything. Her name was Imelda Marcos. Her last moments in power were spent hauling ass across the lawn of the Presidential Palace to escape the citizens about to serve justice to her and her hubby in residence. Escape into an American Helicopter, as it happened....

Now I wish absolutely no harm ...and NEVER have or will..for anyone in national leadership. The LAST thing this nation needs is more violence to make even more chaos. Anything but that. However, I can't be dissuaded from occasional daydreams of seeing her in a prison jumpsuit with an inmate number.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I figured I would ask y'all, seeing as this vid along with some more propaganda was in that e-mail. I normally don't open Neo-Politico Mumbo-Jumbo in my inbox... Especially if its from the Commander in Chief, but I came across Anonymous' Operation: Expose video. Now am I right in hearing that she was nothing and yet everything at all? It reminded me of a german pre-WWII propaganda flick I once saw on youtube.

Just saying. It's starting to look a lot like Nazi-Germany.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
B;ah B;ah B;ah typical political garbage, if you listen to her all she is basically saying "well done for voting Obama that means your good person and America loves you". But the context she put it in is basically saying that you have helped every American Citizen by doing this, rubbish it helped Obama and her a$$ stay in the Whitehouse...

I do trust politicians but definitely not the language they use, it can be manipulative, overwhelming , long winded, and very secretive even if it is a press release.
edit on 18-1-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Change change change...Yep, we hear the same over here in the UK.

We all know what this change is about dont we!!
Loss of our freedom, but more for them.
Less money for us, but more for them.

Yep, change is good.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Who is this first lady?

I mean I know its Obama's wife but how many votes did she get?

What official role does she play in your democracy?

Did Obama make her policies clear when HE ran for president?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sounds like a mother..... Speaking to 3 year old child.

I'm sure there was a limit of maturity set for advertising standards at one point. I think it was around the age of 13 years. I'm not kidding.

That's why in Britain we have insurance adverts with puppets that talk to each other about dating and food, they're meant to symbolise maturity (as they're aged) yet they convey the very opposite. F******* advertisers man! Arghhhhhhh, they make me mad and this lady is, quite clearly, advertising.

Oh and look at that, leaving comments requires a 'pending approval' response. FFS!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
Sounds like a mother..... Speaking to 3 year old child.

That's because she is speaking to her husband's voters.

Uh oh, I feel something hot....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Define Hot?And I feel an ominous wind of "Change" coming our way
edit on 18/1/2013 by SemperParatusRJCC because: Spelling and grammar. One cannot simply type with one hand while attempting to flip through the Newspaper.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
Define Hot?And I feel an ominous wind of "Change" coming our way
edit on 18/1/2013 by SemperParatusRJCC because: Spelling and grammar. One cannot simply type with one hand while attempting to flip through the Newspaper.

Hot as in about to get flamed. But let them.

Change, yes. Not the change the O voters thought they'd get, and not the change Obama thinks he's going to get.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well that's him. He want's to sit there and push for our rights away. She's already one step closer to becoming "Queen of America". I don't think I've ever saw an episode of Oprah with Laura Bush or Hillary Clinton. So that's one avenue she's "persuing" to further her agenda. Because (No Offense) Oprah's the goddess of women. She thinks one way, guaranteed 75% of women will start to think the same way.

Michelle on the other hand has been priming herself, moving herself deeper and deeper into a more comfortable position with all the housewives, stay-at-home mothers, and such. So she doesn't need to be elected... she's already in the home.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Wow. This is disturbing. The lemmings that voted for these tyrants will applaud all the way into the gulags. I cannot believe how stupid people are.

No, it is not stupidity. It is much worse, it is 'blindness'. They are entrained to overlook & disregard, become inured, and completely fail to comprehend or understand what a 'sociopath' is; and what a 'pedophile lure for an adult" is.

With 'blind faith' they do not believe their 'uncle' would 'touch' them that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
Well that's him. He want's to sit there and push for our rights away. She's already one step closer to becoming "Queen of America". I don't think I've ever saw an episode of Oprah with Laura Bush or Hillary Clinton. So that's one avenue she's "persuing" to further her agenda. Because (No Offense) Oprah's the goddess of women. She thinks one way, guaranteed 75% of women will start to think the same way.

Michelle on the other hand has been priming herself, moving herself deeper and deeper into a more comfortable position with all the housewives, stay-at-home mothers, and such. So she doesn't need to be elected... she's already in the home.

No, offense, but Oprah is the same elite as the rest. And I disbelieve that '75%' of women, being one of that designation & a work at home mom, believe in 'Oprah'. In fact, out of all my relatives, and considerable extended family and friends, there is only one that I do know that watches Oprah occasionally. And...Jerry Springer. Yet none have ever said that Oprah was 'believable' or 'real'. All are old enough to recognize the struggle, and final capitulation by Oprah to the elite mentality, over the years.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by YellowRoseTx51

I'm going to keep posting... If we are going to go to war - know who your enemy is...

I just spent days looking into the Jesuits, black pope and the Vatican, who control this country via Cardinal O'Conner, who control all the intelligence agencies around the world -- CIA, FBI, MOSSAD, M16, KGB -- please, if one person will do some research....

I love my country, I love normal people all over the world, Who is instrumental in starting wars, agitations, rebellions? Anyone can see the messes in the Middle East, and elsewhere in the world = and our own coming rebellion in the US = who is starting these? Who is going to make money and profit from all others demise?

Know your enemy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by YellowRoseTx51
No, offense, but Oprah is the same elite as the rest. And I disbelieve that '75%' of women, being one of that designation & a work at home mom, believe in 'Oprah'. In fact, out of all my relatives, and considerable extended family and friends, there is only one that I do know that watches Oprah occasionally. And...Jerry Springer. Yet none have ever said that Oprah was 'believable' or 'real'. All are old enough to recognize the struggle, and final capitulation by Oprah to the elite mentality, over the years.

Well you're lucky because I can honestly say that 75 percent of the women I know subscribe to Oprah's way of thinking. (Again not trying to sound Misogynistic) Including my mother who swears on Oprah and Michelle Obama even though she voted Romney. Lol but I digress. I do not like what was said in the propaganda clip. I feel that there were very dark undertones. "Changing Politics" and "Changing the Country" I couldn't help but to have a shiver run down my spine.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

China, Russia maybe both. I think

top topics

<<   2 >>

join