It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the US must keep supporting Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh okay, all you people who are scared to say a word agaisnt israel so u wont be called nazi or something. Israel is a very powerful state with all new war technology and best arsenal. I lived in lebanon for a while and know what israel does to pal people. They use guns and bullets while pal kids through rocks at their tanks and still get shot.
And all that they we do is keep aiding them. I am against pal suicide attacks , but i strongly believe israel is giving them a reason to do so out of desperation. Did you know that when Israel left south lebanon it filled the ground with mines that lebanese people are still sufferring from. Israel doesnt play clean. And because more than half of the american congress is controlled by jews USA has to aid it. I dare the president to say one word against israel and he will for sure end up in a scandel or get assisenated if he crosses the line alot. I dont blame you for being blind, i was blind before i went to the middle east.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BTW, guys i dont hate jews, alot of my friends are jews, its just that i hate israel for its crimes. these israelies are not jews they just use the WE ARE POOR JEWS WHO GOT BURNED BY HITLER to look like the victems. More palestinains are killed by israels than all those jews who were killed in the hollucost

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes half of teh US congres is jewish, and also jews control the world with their money, and making from palsetinian children's blood matsot for passove, and also israel made the 11/9 and dropped the atomic bomb on japan, after crawling from the ashes camps of germany and poland.

We also shoot arab kids just for fun, and we love to enter gaza and ride there with our tanks, because we have lots of money and dont care spending it there, and lets dont forget that Israel want to take over all the mouslim world, and arabs are good poeple who were attacked by israel first in 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982, 1987, 2000.

Wow thats great. I didnt know that we are that strong!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes all anti simits say they have jewish freinds. Hitler said that too by the way.

of course its israeli crimes! israel love to kill innocent palestinians that want to leave in peace side by side with israel, and palestinian teenagers sure not shooting IDF soldiers before they get shot back, and of course the attacks leaded by araafat on Israel by palestinian liberation organization were all for freedom! lets blow up buses in tel aviv!

"Isreali crimes" are actually arab crimes who attack isdrael time after time and get punishments for that. If they wouldnt want to try killing us we then wouldnt have to enter tanks and snipers into gaza.

We are not talking about gaza, we are talking about Israel's right o exist, and whether you liek it or not, we will continue defending our existemt, no matter what you anti simits think there.
Havae a good night

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I didnt say that . I understand Israel is scared and want to exist. But there u are being a tipical Israelie by pulling the anti-simitic card when anyone talks about israel in not the way it likes. Guess what , i never said israelies did 11th of sep and no u didnt drop a nuke on japan. all i was saying was that it is not a balanced war u are carrying against the pal. U go on destroying houses of palestinians and shooting kids who are going to school and dont try to deny this it was on the news not long ago the little girl. I am not with suicide bombers who do that but do u know how much u gota be frustrated to blow up urself . u think plaestinians wanna die and the hate living. BTW, # arafat he is a living disease who just wants his own benifit rather than trying to achieve proper peace

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Deny? I didnt deny. IDF demolishes houses of terrorists- thats the tactic- if the terrorist knows that his family's house will get destroyed if he blow itself in israel, he will think twise before doing that. And guess what? this tactic stops 40% of terror attacks.
Yeah right Israel is killing children who are going to school. Mayve after those chidlren shoot IDF soldiers. Oh and the girl you are talking about- she was recruted by Hamas, as many other palestinian chidlren to test Israeli awareness- this girl reached IDF checkpoint and threw a bag, and of course the soldier's first thinking was that its a bomb and this girl is a terrorist that was recruted by teh hamas- so they shoot her, and int his way hamas knows about the top IDF awareness. Lately invastigation showed the bag didnt have a bomb but Hamas did recruted her to test Israeli awareness. And most of the teengares thata re killed, were testing Israeli awarness or were trying to hard IDF soldiers. They bring them on themselvs. As for Hamas its a good tactic- the kids are being killed and IDF is being world wide condemed. Hamas loves it! he fights behind civilians for a good reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Okay explain to me the motive of israel to take over lebanon in 1982. Yes i do blieve in the right of existance of Israel but israel should first of all retreat to the lands before 1967. and then work harder to continue the peace process rather than using the Iron Fist. Cuz violence never solves a problem. We saw what happened in 1973 Israel was in big trouble. and again how hizb el lah got u out of south lebanon. Violence is not the answer. Peace process on a table will be better for both sides Israel and Arabs.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes, Rami, I'm sure that because of desperation palestinian Parents are happy when they children explode in the name of allah. I'm sure its desperation which caused the Palestinians to systematically brainwash their children using religion and lies, and I'm sure Israel's-unexisting-army caused the Palestinians to be desperate, so they decided to murder some jews.

Not only Israel's military actions don't have anything to do with the cause of terrorism - but they are actually the only thing which keeps Israel from being destroyed. In fact its the military operations of killing terrorists and demolishing houses which decreased the torrorism by about 80 percent, and it was peace negotiations and removal of restrictions which increased it.

Palestinians will fight Israel and wish its destruction no matter what it does or what agrement or treaty it signs. This is so because of brainwashing and some primitive muslim laws. Hamas and other terror organizations don't even deny that, in fact this its their official charter.

And hmmm... yes I wonder why Israel planted mines in the border area with Lebanon... It surely has nothing to do with the fact that Hizballah terrorists are just across the boarder, wishing to kill every Israeli alive...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
common, give me a break. Didnt you get it that violence doesnt work agaisnt palestinains . The problem is Palestinians believe that it is their right to fight because you are killing them. They are not doing it becuase they like it. If u go back 5 or six years ago there was no INTIFADA and both israelie and pal were living peacfully until ur sharon dicided to go visit the Holy mosque and that started the whole chain reaction. Dont get me wrong i am not like those arabs who just want israel to vanish, i just hink that israel is over using violence which by default creates more violence. I want both pals and Israelie to leave peacfully. which wont work if israelies keep using their apaches and merkavas against rocks

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LOL vioelnce is not the answer?? The PLO in lebanon should knew that.

Why did Israel invaded Lebanon in 1982? Ok tell me pleace what anti simitic story did they tell you there?

After few months of PLO bombing over Israeli northen cities, the government of Menahem Begin decided it will not stand this situation anymore, after again UN failed to stop PLO terrorists that took over Lebanon. After a bloody week when many Israelis were killed by missile strikes by PLO from Lebanon, Begin decided to respond, and the Peace for Galilee operation has strated, with major Israeli air and groudn forces crossing Lebanese border.

Once again the guilty are the arabs, the PLO who took over Lebanon and made it a terrorism country. But I guess the guys there taught you that IDF envaded Lebanon just for pation for Lebanese land.

You are a total out of the history map if you dont know why did the 1982 Peace for Galilee operation started.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Arni that is a crock

I was In Jordan when the Intafadah was declared.

It was May of 1987 around the 20th or so.

Nothing to do with Sharon.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Actually there has been peace untill Arafat decided to blow up buses after he failed in David records.

You say they fight because we kill them, but we say that we fight because they kill us. A different way of thinking, and i am not going to try convincing you who is right, its useless

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First of all , hizbollah kept fighting israel to remove them for south lebanon and since that happened Israel doesnt have to worry alot about them anymore. I know that alot of arabs are brain washed with the idea that israel should vanish. I am totally aware of that. but at the same time i know for sure that most of them just want peace cuz israel is much stronger. arabs are also scared of their existance. For god sake Israel is the strongest country in the region. But israel is not ready for any comprimises for peace

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well let's see,
I believe we should drop all our support and allow the Arab Nations to converge on Israel in a attempt to destroy, eradicate the Nation from existence. Then the suspense will be over and we will all know if there is a GOD or merely crap built around an illusion a conspiracy of games. I say call God's Hand. See if he is holding a Royal Straight Flush or a pair of Deuces.

What the HAY?

TUT

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
dr_strangecraft
u are talking about the first intifada. the first intifada ended and after years the second one started after SHaron became the PM of Israel. Sharon decided to visit the Aqsa which is a pal pride. and then the second one started . This is i am sure of

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thats the most fanatic thing I have ever heard!
Israel, the only free true democratic nation in the middle east doesnt want peace- let me guess- arabic governments want peace with Israel?
And Israel doesnt want peace? Yeah sure, continue with this blah blah.
Oh and only to prove that you are wrong check the 1979 peace with Egypt- when Sadat wanted peace he asked Israel for and we accepted of course as the peace is our wish cince 1948, and Israel gave egypt the Sini- a 3 times larger region than all Israel. and in 1993 Jordan asked to make peace with Israel and sure we accepted and now Jordan is having economic progress due to Israeli help.

There is no peace because the arab dictatoric leaders hate Israel, and want it to be destroyed, they do not want peace. State of Israel cannot negotiate with countries that dont wish to acknowlage the name Israel. ISRAEL for the matter is looking for peace for decades, and could find only 2 countries untill now. So pleace stop talking rubbish

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All this reminds me how deep the hate goes between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

Here is my position:

1) Israel has a right to exist and to defend itself.
2) Palestine has a right to exist.
3) Palestinians have gone about it the wrong way, and the cycle of violence must stop.
4) To pretend that only terrorists are killed in Israeli raids is erroneous. In a military operation, no matter how well planned, there are always victims who have nothing to do with what's going on.
5) Yasser Arafat believed in the Palestinian cause. The Oslo agreements could have led to something interesting had Rabin lived. In recent years, Arafat has made many missteps that have not helped the peace process.
6) However, the Israeli government under Benjamin Netanyahu, Ehud Barak and Ariel Sharon has not done everything it could've done to get the peace process moving again. Far from it.
7) Building the wall between Israel and Palestine may protect Israelis from suicide bombers, but it certainly won't bring a better understanding between the two people.
8) Not even recognizing the Palestinian people when they refer to themselves as such is obviously not going to endear the Israelis to Palestinians.
9) I applaud and encourage initiatives like Rabbis for Peace. Anything that can promote understanding between the two people is good.

So all this said, I guess I'm an anti-semite too.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Guys i am an Athiest and i dont follow any religion. so the brain washing thing doesnt happen to me, and if u wanna convince me i am pretty open minded but say logical stuff. Both Palestinains and Israelies are murdering each other. Both of them is wrong but all wat am saying is that Israel just uses extensive violence specially recently. I REPEAT I BELIEVE IN THE EXISTANCE OF ISRAEL IN THE LANDS OF 1948. In my opinion which off-course u can take it or leave it, israel should retreat form Syria and lebanon and give little rights to palistinains and if it does that and palestinains still fight israel i am ready to go and fight with israel against palestinains

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
How about we go and wipe out your ass? Want to try us? Didnt learn from 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982? Still want to play? Allright lets play.

Dont blame us for killing your sons and taking more lands after the wqar is finished. The proove for God is for teh matter Israel was abale to take over 7 allied arab countries, including jordan who had the best army in teh middle east in 1948, alone, when our IDF was damn small and not trained. We had zero help from USA. USA president eaven said: "We wont support Israel in this war, Israel will fight for its independence and they will win". Thats how the 1948 war was. And we wiped your asses, and wiped them again in 1967 and 1973, and all by your agression, all by your hateness for jews. Want to try one more time without "USA support"? Lets do it, it will be the 2nd time.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
OTTOS I AM 100% with u . Look at Rabin he was on the right track And bam he got killed> it takes people who just want to kill like nitinuahu and sharon to survive as a PM

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join