It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama uses kids to push his social agenda in new videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Get ready to projectile vomit! I just can't believe the arrogance of this man. I'm equally blow away by the pass he continues to get from our sycophantic press.

hotair.com...

You may agree 100 percent with the president’s position on gun control, but his stagey histrionics, his endless reliance upon human props, his cheap sloganeering, his emotionally driven hectoring: all of that bespeaks a very deep contempt for his audience, which is the American people. If he really believes that surrounding himself with adorable little tots is a substitute for substantive arguments for well-thought-out policy proposals, he thinks that the people — you people — are a bunch of rubes. Unhappily, 51 percent of the American people are happy to endorse his low view of them. There is something peculiar to political enthusiasts, a phenomenon I observed at both conventions this year: People in political audiences know that they are being manipulated, cynically and professionally — and they enjoy it. Obama’s admirers look up to him because he looks down on them, not in spite of the fact. There is something more at play than the mere admiration of stagecraft…

The magic of theater is that is has the power to overwhelm thought: For a moment, you forget that you are watching actors reciting lines that they have memorized and making scripted movements, and you are taken into the world of the play. Obama’s politics of histrionics — the little children, the Sandra Flukes, the imperial stage dressing — also is conceived with the goal of overwhelming thought. That tells you something about the president and what he stands for. The continued success of this traveling medicine show of a presidency tells you something about the American people.

There are many videos linked in the OP link. Here are a few:

edit on Fri Jan 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: unnecessary puke comment removed from title

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
SMH, HITLER IS BACK AND BLACK

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

He knows how to sell it.......This guy is a top tier used car salesman!!

Get people emotionally involved and you can sell them anything! Woman in white gloves hey you need a ketchup popsicle, let me tell you why.....

This guy is just surgical in his delivery to people.......But it does make you sick to see when most don't pick up on the tactics!!

JAK

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:

Closing thread.
edit on 18/1/13 by JAK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join