It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free-loading welfare queens/kings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Lets start regarding my writing issue, which people with zero argument always makes... If you like I could write the post in Spanish, my first language, or french, which I'm also verse with. It seems you have no trouble understanding my post. so stay on the issue please...
and is funny, as you said, my grammar is worse than those that need help (Agree) But I have a job, what's their excuse? ohh wait, no excuse... see the video again...

1- Of course welfare is money, you don't pay food with IOU's, they are getting benefits from the government, benefits that government has to pay with MONEY!!!! our MONEY!!! is apples and apples... you just don't want to see it that way.

2- So it seems you are perfectly fine with funding someones else vice... do you mind sending me a check I need to get drunk this weekend? - Addicts should be getting help in a form of medical treatment, not using MY MONEY to buy more DRUGS...

3- I do have the solution
check the post again.

4- Food stamps are not the only issue, and of course I know if fraud is discovered they'll go to jail. but for ever 1 caught , there are 20 that go unpunished. how about the mother of 10 that has a friend in day care, the day care acts as if they have the kids, government pay for it, and the daycare splits the amount with mother while the kids stay home...

5- ANGRY? yes that's why the post is in RANT!!! We are going down the wrong path, and no one has what it takes to stop it...

<< 1   >>

join