It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A New 'Book' or 'Novel' Idea (Save The Pun)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is a promotional video for my new book that I have an idea for.

The Greatest Party of 1969
By Christopher Harold

Introduction:

This book regards the initial events and every subsequent event that took
place post Altamont, and Woodstock music events in the United States and
the band 'The Rolling Stones' involvement in the event of the death
of "Meredith Hunter" and their affiliates and make-shift security task-force
the 'Sanfransisco Hells Angels.'
edit on 18-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
not very smart to make a promotional video and share details for a book you haven't written yet....

And advertising your works isn't really permitted on the forums without permission. However, since you haven't written it yet, I would assume this is fine. Just giving you a heads up for future reference.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here's a tip - write it before you tell people what it's about. Otherwise, you stand to lose the concept to someone else who's better prepared to get it written in double-quick time, then publish it using a pre-established network of professional connections.

I should know - I wrote a screenplay once, sent it off to publishers (without establishing legal rights to the formula) - next thing I know, six months later, someone ripped off the concept and started making a big-budget adaptation of my idea. B'stards. It put me off the industry for quite some time.

Get it written, get it legally defined as yours by a solicitor/ attorney, and then make sure that your network of production companies/ publishers is respected by other writers, before showing it to ANYONE.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Fair enough. I'd rather it be written and said publicly before this global synchronized
political paradigm orders anything else via executive orders, takes away guns or more rights
or freedoms.

If somebody else knows what I know, and has the resources to get-this-done; then by all means,
please be my guest.

But I doubt they do, but, if I am wrong; then I might even have a new opportunity on my hands. How else should I voice my opinion now-a-day's? Make a sign and stand out on the street? "I Just Wanted To Share My Idea. So They Banned Me."
edit on 18-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join