It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information: NO RIFLES used in Sandy Hook Shooting!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I think the medical examiner or coroner or whatever His title is screwed up huge and is now a liability.

Here is the professional who's job it is to determine these things saying ALL wounds are from an Assault Rifle.

Then we have people saying and video showing the AR still in the car and thus was never used.

So who is lying ? How many lies are there ? Who knows more information ?

^ Real questions.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why do we keep having these threads with a video from DECEMBER 15th pop up, claiming that theya re new?

ITS FROM THE DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING. In no way does this single video, from the day after the shooting, make it official.

Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by GMan420

If I'm wrong about this being that early report, I apologize.

This was just on the news. Video is from today.

Not true. The link itself even dates it as december 15th. THIS IS OVER A MONTH OLD.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Looks like OP got duped, and isn't intentionally spreading lies here.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Medical Examiner: All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the long weapon.
Media Question: So the rifle was the primary weapon?
Medical Examiner: Yes.

so ummmm..... uh..... hmmmm...
edit on 1/18/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
WHY do people on youtube do that LOL.

The problem isn't why they do it, but why are we at the point how that we expect more from youtube?

It was once pretty much not a source for anything. Now - despite nothing changing - it's the first port of call for information.

The onus is on, I guess, the one reporting to check the facts. Or we end up with.. THIS. both in the recurrence of the old news item, and then wondering why someone tried to dupe people.

edit on 18-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by GMan420

Seriously - the whole 'mind control' thing is quite plausible, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that hypnotic programming is now extremely sophisticated science. A man like the perpetrator may have been easily ensnared in an official-seeming 'research program' along the lines of his prior academic studies, taking him down a long & twisted rabbit hole to a truly hellish place; then when he came back/ was 'brought back' to Reality, he brought some of that evil stuff back with him..

Having seen some of the things I've seen, I wouldn't put the mass murder of innocent toddlers past those Satanic b'stards creeping round in the shadows.

Some might suggest this project was involved...

Project MKUltra: en.wikipedia.org...

Is that even possible? The answer is yes, it appears that it is, and has been demonstrated.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

well after they went and checked the receipts they realised they F'D up and more people own handguns, so now mysteriously he had 42 guns and a diaper full of ammo.

TIME TO TAKE HANDGUNS AWAY!!!!!!

if alchohol kills so many each year by the hands of others or by peoples own fault. how come i can still get it in a store for under 20 bucks? yet i dont own a gun, know anyone that does and they cost hundreds to thousands of dollars, but we are trying to ban them?

whos running the show is the real question behind all this crap

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

The gun that they pull out of the trunk looks like a shotgun to me. A remington autoloader is what it looks like to me, but it's so blurry it's hard to tell.

Does anybody know if there's a better video of this?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

The RAW video might be a bit better, but probably not much. It is a zoomed in camera from a chopper with really crappy lighting conditions.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

got duped

got duped?

20' something people were murdered.

I think 'duped' is the wrong word to use in this situation.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Fail - Video is over a month old. Still a CFk though.
edit on 20-1-2013 by fishy6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join