Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Information: NO RIFLES used in Sandy Hook Shooting!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
4 HANDGUNS were retrevied from the scene! No rifles or assault weapons!

What now? Handgun ban?

This is a serious development. Will search Google now for actual police source/report, not just video.
edit on 18-1-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Wait a minute... He got into an argument not long before going in there and "allegedly" kill the kids....

This story is getting better each day!

Thanks for the info OP!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I believe this report was from early on (like right after it happened). As things like that happen, the info is fast and furious, and often incorrect. In the rush to get the news out quickest, news channels often find themselves having to correct information later.

If I'm wrong about this being that early report, I apologize.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You don't understand......What is done is done now, Obama will never take that back! The only thing he will do is add to it, so keep this on the hush hush so he doesn't ban handguns!

Everytime I talk about this I get pissed, it is my effing right to own an assault rifle if I want to......

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
doesn't matter if it was early to me. damn near everybody and they mama knows no rifle was used.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You know, I don't own a gun--nor do I have any particularly strong feelings about gun control, one way or another. But, if I was a gun advocate---I would be extremely pissed off with some politicians, right now. Good luck with that politicians.

-TheGhoster

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If this is true and Obama just signed those new laws....

You got duped. Was this not the hype and motive, that a rifle was used to "kill quickly"?

That's how piers Morgan painted it when pushing his/their agenda

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

Agreed - OP; when was this video originally streamed on the News Network..?

If it turns out to be an older video, people are going to (possibly correctly) flame you for sowing misinformation.

I personally think that there is a definite element of false flag in this shooting - the academic interests of the perpetrator raise the alarm - and the Google trends analysis demonstrates that it literally took the death of many innocent young children to make a certain segment of American society wake from slumber and complain loudly about gun laws. Previous massacres only ever raised the profile of the anti-gun campaign for short periods of time, demonstrated as minor spikes in the Google trend info. The masters in the shadows knew it would take something horrific to change the trends. This time, the spike has shot to a record high peak, and maintains a high path - suggesting that the issue is quite squarely in line with what powerful anti-gun campaigners (though a minority in many regards) want - the 'awakening' of the American masses to fall in line with their policies of disarmament, in order to consolidate certain nationwide power bases & networks of control, should an event of civil destabilisation/ widespread international warfare take place.

Seriously - the whole 'mind control' thing is quite plausible, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that hypnotic programming is now extremely sophisticated science. A man like the perpetrator may have been easily ensnared in an official-seeming 'research program' along the lines of his prior academic studies, taking him down a long & twisted rabbit hole to a truly hellish place; then when he came back/ was 'brought back' to Reality, he brought some of that evil stuff back with him..

Having seen some of the things I've seen, I wouldn't put the mass murder of innocent toddlers past those Satanic b'stards creeping round in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by GMan420

Seriously - the whole 'mind control' thing is quite plausible, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that hypnotic programming is now extremely sophisticated science. A man like the perpetrator may have been easily ensnared in an official-seeming 'research program' along the lines of his prior academic studies, taking him down a long & twisted rabbit hole to a truly hellish place; then when he came back/ was 'brought back' to Reality, he brought some of that evil stuff back with him..

Having seen some of the things I've seen, I wouldn't put the mass murder of innocent toddlers past those Satanic b'stards creeping round in the shadows.

Some might suggest this project was involved...

Project MKUltra: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMan420

This was just on the news. Video is from today.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That's one of a couple of elements to the case that bother me.

They reported all day long and well into the night (on that day) that the rifles were in the car and he only had a hand gun.

I can understand bad reporting, etc but for that length of time? Then you have videos that raise the question even more?

Obviously it's hard to say for sure at this point but it doesn't feel right to me, never did.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That video is from December 15th......

Original posted in this thread: MSNBC Video SandyHook: No Assault Rifle : Four Hand Guns

It is a clip from the today show: /video.today.msnbc.msn.com

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012

Investigation is 'very complex'
NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
How many threads do we need on the same video from December?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

dsc.discovery.com...

A Q&A about the episodes where a man was brainwashed into shooting another man on television.
The ice bath thing was interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by GMan420

This was just on the news. Video is from today.

If you listen to the newscaster in the video @ around 1:00 he says:

"We're also told that on the 11th of December, on Tuesday of this week, Adam Lanza went to a sporting goods store... "

This is the old video that was broadcast shortly after the event. This is not new.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I think that you are correct. Sen. Feinstein and others with her like mentality were probably dancing in their offices right after they heard about Sandy Hook.

It played right into their hands.

I wouldn't even put it pass then to orchestrate something like this. All they really needed was an unstable patsy that conveniently commits suicide. It ties up all the loose ends in on neat package and furthers their agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

That video is from December 15th......

Original posted in this thread: MSNBC Video SandyHook: No Assault Rifle : Four Hand Guns

It is a clip from the today show: /video.today.msnbc.msn.com

TODAY | Aired on December 15, 2012

Investigation is 'very complex'
NBC's Pete Williams reports on the investigation into Adam Lanza.

WHY do people on youtube do that LOL.

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

So people like you will grab it and run with it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The investigation will not be complete until March. Plenty of time to make things up to fit the agenda.

What I ask is why can't we know while they investigate?

The shooter is dead isn't he? We can't put him on trial.

I just want to know what was found at the scene.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Short answer is because they can and get attention for it.

The uploader posted this is response to someone calling her out on the date:

I Will Post What I Want To Post When I Want It Posted.

That's the problem with the Sandy Hook story right now. People are just throwing stuff around because they can.

Sorry you got duped Calgarian! You always post good threads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join